Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jonathan Kleck: It's not ALL yelling,(((surprise ending))

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Jonathan Kleck: It's not ALL yelling,(((surprise ending))

By Gerlinda

What is so hard for these people to understand that want to attack Jonathan Kleck?

Kleck is telling it about as plain as it can be understood that the whole purpose of our lives & the reason for the coming of God in Human Form is to take back what Satan has stolen from us. Who is Us and What did Satan steal? It will come to you as you read a bit more.

A reading of the complete works of Books written by the Righteous Enoch, I and II Book of Adam & Eve, Jubilees and others, in addition to the 66 of the present Bible, we are no longer ignorant of who we are, thus we understand that we make our own personal choice of our destinies. No institution can do that for us; it is completely in our own hands. Remember that it says in the Bible that God knew us before we were born? Well, it is more true than most even understand.

We are Spirits (Angels) who are trapped in human flesh, born within the womb of a human woman and while living our lives, we are given choices of what we will do with this time in our flesh form. You see Michael and his angels fought on behalf of the Almighty and helped throw Satan & his angels out of heaven. But...there were a bunch that didn't lift a finger. Well, guess who that was? That is us, who are now given our opportunity to make a choice. It is different for each human being but it is up to us, Our Creator does not force us to love Him.

Then, it comes time, when this human flesh must die (ashes to ashes, dust to dust) and the Spirit returns to it's Maker.

But, in the interim, did we chose the God come in the Flesh (Christ Yahusha) who had to give His Life's Blood to purchase back what Satan stole in the Garden when he caused Adam and Eve both to disobey YHWH to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil or did we chose the Serpent that beguiled her

Yes, Eve conceived his seed Cain and Adam also partook of the Seed (meaning a sexual Tryst). And then Adam also had sex with Eve and she conceived Abel. So there it is, two boys of two different fathers born at the same time.

Now, whether your tender Christian ears and minds can understand that, it depends on how deeply you have read of the writings that the Almighty allowed to come to us in these Latter Days, which the Vatican could no longer hide.

Kleck is showing all of the evidence of the Fallen Ones and their off-spring that rule in High Places who know they are lost but are doing everything their sneaky, conniving lies are able to do to keep the Righteous Seed of Adam from choosing to return to their original place in God's Heaven. They want to steal you from Him and take you to the place prepared for the Devil and his angels.

Kleck has said it about as plain as he can say it and so have we on this site: Before we became human babies, we were known by our Creator up in Heaven. But due to Eve's bearing Satan's son Cain, the battle of 6 thousand years has been on-going. We needed to be Born-Again. First by water (natural birth) and then of the Spirit (choosing God who became man)

There was no other way to give Eternal Live back to His Children than to become a man and die upon the cross. But what did He do that no one had ever done before? He arose again never to die again. He defeated Death and with that Defeat, He earned back that what Satan had stolen in the Garden. It was Everlasting Life that Christ/Yahusha took back from Satan.

Now, He wants to give it to you. So, do you want His Eternal Life when your fleshy body dies or do you want to join Satan and his Fallen Angels that will pay dearly for the rebellion that they caused and the lives that they have taken.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Jonathan Kleck: It's not ALL yelling,(((surprise ending))

by Gerlinda

When some of you went to school, did you not get some teaching in Mythology?

I did and I wondered what the heck it had to do with anything. Now, as an adult and having studied Bible Prophecy I know the answer. I guess that is why I saw the truth to all of these teachings so easily.

One of the things that Jonathan Kleck was showing you was this Egyptian god eating his own child. That is not new information. I learned about it but the name used then was Cronus, a Greek god who ate his own children so they could not take his power away from him. Each culture had it's own name for the god depicting the same disgusting demons.

http://www.itjungle.com/tfh/tfh020314-story04-fig01.jpg

Why does Kleck talk about the Sheep so much? Because the Sheep are the dumb Sheeple that have let the wolves into their pulpits who have kept truth from them and keep telling the Sheep that there is nothing to this.

Can't you feel the pain of this man, who regardless of his language that he uses in his exasperation and anger over their childish knowledge of the Bible, he has shown that the Queen of Heaven that is worshipped in the Catholic & Orthodox religions is none other than EVE, the mother of their race of the off-spring of the Serpent. They adore her, worship her because she gave life to their off-spring.

Yes, she is the mother of the Righteous Race also but the difference is in the Father. Adam was the father of Abel, whom Cain slew and then God gave them another son, Seth. As Bible Believers, we know that there is no Queen of Heaven and do not give to her what belongs only to the One True God.

Why do you think Kleck sheds tears of anguish? Because most people are so stuck in their Fairy Tales that the Truth flies over their heads?

I suggest that you all watch this video a couple of times and pray that some of it penetrates. Notice how often you see the PENIS? Notice how often you notice the eating of children, the sexual acts toward women and also of Sodomy.

Wake up People, this is what goes on in the dark of night as children are kidnapped and sacrificed to their god. But first they are sexually tortured. Some are little babies, for crying out loud. Then their blood is used to give new life to these OLD, OLD hybrids that sit in the high places of ruler-ship.

Steven and I believe these things that Kleck has taught as well as Zen Garcia concerning the beginnings of this Seed Line of Lucifer. We have delved into the deeper teachings found in Books such as Enoch, the Righteous. We know that what Catholics think is the Virgin Mary is none other than a depiction of Eve being seduced by Lucifer and made The Queen of Heaven...his limited portion of heaven. She is Lucifer's Lady.

This man understood this demonic artworks before he was ever saved because he was part of the elite who have their god's artwork everywhere. Why do you think Kleck sheds the tears that he does when ignorant Christians who don't even read their Bibles criticize him over the work he has given his life to trying to expose so that people can be set free from the bondage of the Vatican.

He knows that millions of you will be sucked into the Abyss by the Vatican who worship this woman that gave birth to their people and thus have fooled common people believing it is the earthly mother of Yahusha called Mariam.

I beg my Catholic Family and friends to do as God has commanded. "Come Out of her my people lest you take part in her plagues." Revelation 18:4