Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE COMING STAGED ASSASSINATION OF HILLARY CLINTON THE TRIGGER EVENT FOR WW3, AND THE JFK CONNEC

Since it has now been revealed the REAL HILLARY is dead, they've had replacements; real & cones and continue to advertise for a look-alike to play the part for "One Month" as you will read in the below article. It seems quite obvious, they will have to stage an assassination to cover the fact that the real Hillary is no longer alive and able to be a president. And as with all news presented, do your own research and be aware; things are not as they appear, including Donald Trump. Gerlinda

Grumpier - latest posts
Oct. 25
Cabal and Hillary news....You Really want to see this

Since this is the "new" Hillary, the second and best stand-in the answer is easy. They used plastic surgery technique on her that involves the implant of flexible wires, nitinol, memory metal, under her skin. One of those very thin wires just broke. The surgeon used to much power clamping it while handling it. Normally they are unbreakable.

It is a very difficult technique BTW
------------
Oct 25
Hillary is dead now!

I just went over there to see if anything changed. Her heart stopped beating. She already was on artificial breathing.

The ECG monitor started its alarm, but no one came.
Everyone seems to have left. All the time there have been one nurse and two doctors. No one to be found now....
---------------
It's also her birthday today
-----------
OP: Wow that's a nice coincidence!
--------
OP I hope they continue to use the stand in, preferably until one day after the inauguration of Trump.
It would be messy to announce her dead just before the elections.
-------------------
Oct 25 Cabal and Hillary news....Seems she died today! (new title of thread)

What about Chelsea and they grandbaby. They will sense something is wrong. Right?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72810753

I have no idea.
Despicable Bill and Chelsea are still not informed.
---------
Not OP
I've already reported in other threads on GLP I've seen ads for a Hillary Clinton look-a-like in the entertainment threads on Craigslist Vegas. These were NOT worded like the typical ads for doubles for temporary gigs.

The ad read it was for a very special, extremely important assignment of at least one month and possibly long-term. Applicants were encouraged to respond in confidence to an anonymous email.

The pay was $150,000+ for just one month plus expenses. That is insanely high and yet the ad clearly was very legitimate. The same ad was re=run multiple times.
-------------

Obama gave an interview on NPR radio - some quotes from 2006 as I remember

I just "felt" ..."That's the next President" -...never heard of him before -

I believe they were using mass hypnosis with NLP tricks that took advantage of the public. I didn't like or dislike OBAMA in the interview - didn't know his race or background ...just felt as by intuition that he would be the next President

Grumpier - please have someone look into what mesmerized the people to "feel" that by his voice he was the next President - and to vote for an unknown freshman Congressman that had no name recognition or track record .

Either it was NLP tricks or worse occult manipulation.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72064564

It is not done by NLP or occult things.
Though I know very well how it is done, I think it is dangerous to tell here on GLP. You will not find any document on the web or anywhere else about it.

You describe the effect very well, it is "mesmerizing".
-----------
We were very close to a full scale nuclear war, closer than ever before. That is why I had to stop with me being iin that Angel thread. Real action had to be taken, action of a different nature.
Until November the 9th things seem more stable now.
After that there will be some internal turmoil in the US but not very much.
I look forward to the first meting between president Trump and President Putin to straighten things out.
-----------

The following is not confirmed. However, it is posted on Obama's brothers Twitter site.

Malik Obama @OBAMAMALIK_ 52m52 minutes ago
Breaking News @HillaryClinton has had a heart attack now w in the ICU #PodestaEmails18

Malik Obama @OBAMAMALIK_ 46m46 minutes ago
Breaking News @HillaryClinton is currently in the ICU pray for her I have just bn called by Michelle Obama I will update u #PodestaEmails18

Malik Obama @OBAMAMALIK_ 35m35 minutes ago
Pray for @HillaryClinton to help her wake Up from the ICU and witness @realDonaldTrump victory #PodestaEmails18

[link to twitter.com (secure)] (Obama's brother)

Posted by Alexander on the following thread.
Thread: ACCORDING TO THE OBAMA'S: Hillary very sick and on amphetamines (Page 3)

Quoting: Samara

Yes, i had seen that thread.
Before that I had seen her dying.
Maybe they are already spinning the story.
I hoped they would not do that and continue with the fake Hillary, at least till the election.
----------
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72317718

If she dies Obama remains in power correct? Obama wrote an executive order detailing this..What now?

Could be, however he will be a lame duck.
By then The Pentagon, the FBI, the DOJ and others know the game is over. They will no longer cooperate with him.
-----------------
Anon Coward
Early this morning I was listening to an R&B station. They played a quick recording of his most recent speech. He stated, "I wish I could run against Donald Trump because then I would serve a third term."
---------

They certainly can not show her body to Chelsea.
She has a perfectly round 8mm diameter hole in the middle of her forehead and it is not a bullet-wound. Though they first neatly cut her skin with a scalpel before drilling that hole, the inch long cut will be visible.

Bill knew what was coming to Hillary. He is beyond scared himself.
----------
Congrats on this very interesting thread!

Thought I'd share that it was in the news today about a man from Britain, anyway I think it was from the UK, who supposedly and coincidentally died on his birthday. I thought it was strange that the news would pick up on something like that to report regarding an "ordinary Joe". Now seeing this, I wonder if it was a sort of pseudo announcement on Hillary. Just my 2 cents.
------
So how long will the media keep the sham of her being alive going? We are a few days away from the most anticipated election in a lifetime.

THIS HAS TO GET REPORTED. Who is over at the Daily Mail who can get the scoop?
-----------------

That's very interesting, grumpier.

For many years, the government has been hiring experts in NLP and hypnosis to help them to craft speeches that will influence the public. I've been told by one of these experts that a type of "magick" was also used.

If you're saying that they have a method that is even more secret and powerful......I fear for us all. ****ed

It would explain why their work is so effective.

I believe you. Thank you for posting what you know about current events.

Digital mix guy

Small justice for the 100+ she's ordered killed. She is finally where she belongs with a one way ticket.

So, next everyone will be turning on everyone that were involved in the multitude of crimes and treason. Many will suddenly swap stance and try to salvage career. Interesting they didn't get their hands on much of her blackmail. Is it all in one place?

“When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.” Thomas Jefferson
"I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God." Abraham Lincoln

grumpier (OP)

User ID: 60826594
Netherlands
10/25/2016 11:04 PM

Re: Cabal and Hillary news....Seems she died today! Page 3

There was a thread about it several weeks ago after her (9/11) fall.

This is strange as I had a dream about a week ago that Hillary was lost and they couldn't find her. Then chelsea was there and everyone was calling her Hillary and I was the only one that noticed, Bill was there but he looked like Paul newman, strange dream and I'm to involved in politics apparently.lol
This is the tipping point though so being involved is necessary.

Quoting: Deplorable Lews Therin

They certainly can not show her body to Chelsea.
She has a perfectly round 8mm diameter hole in the middle of her forehead and it is not a bullet-wound. Though they fist neatly cut her skin with a scalpel before drilling that hole, the inch long cut will be visible.

Bill knew what was coming to Hillary. He is beyond scared himself.
Quoting: grumpier

Why drill the hole in her head? Was it some form of a ritualistic killing? Was she awake through it?

That was without anesthetics. That was to get access to her brain in order to torture her. She was six times tortured, each about 2 hours.
They wanted information from her. You find that information earlier in this thread.

Due to a 17 KB/s max connection I am a lot slower and can't watch any video that is bigger than almost nothing.

grumpier (OP)
---
Re: Cabal and Hillary news....Seems she died today! Page 3

That's very interesting, grumpier.

For many years, the government has been hiring experts in NLP and hypnosis to help them to craft speeches that will influence the public. I've been told by one of these experts that a type of "magick" was also used.

If you're saying that they have a method that is even more secret and powerful......I fear for us all. ****ed

It would explain why their work is so effective.

--------------
Small justice for the 100+ she's ordered killed. She is finally where she belongs with a one way ticket.

So, next everyone will be turning on everyone that were involved in the multitude of crimes and treason. Many will suddenly swap stance and try to salvage career. Interesting they didn't get their hands on much of her blackmail. Is it all in one place?
------------

Why drill the hole in her head? Was it some form of a ritualistic killing? Was she awake through it?

That was without anesthetics. That was to get access to her brain in order to torture her. She was six times tortured, each about 2 hours.
They wanted information from her. You find that information earlier in this thread.
-------------------

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73251766

This was never, so also not in the past, done by any government or any other humans.

I know only one alien group that can do this. They were asked to assist.
They are not grays or Nordics or reptilians or any other of the groups you may ave heard of.
-----------
OP repeats his previous reply to someone who asked about the stashes:

They found two of the three stashes. That has been destroyed.
They cant locate the third stash.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.