Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peter, the Roman Magician

By Gerlinda

Catholics have, on their side, the claim that their church is founded on teaching that St. Peter was their first pope and was endowed with power to lead the Christian Church. Whatever he loosed would be loosed in heaven; whatever he bound would be bound in heaven.

That sounds impressive, doesn't it? And is it any wonder, despite all of the Bulls (Papal Law) written by one pope and over-ridden by another pope, it matters not to the people that there is something seriously wrong with a church that enthrones popes that claim to have the authority to act as Christ on Earth, who claim authority from God yet will erase laws put down by a previous pope because it may not agree with his own agenda? Well, that alone ought to be a big red flag that the popes ARE NOT of the caliber of St. Peter or even close to it.

So, let's visit the occasion when Peter was suppose to have received this authority from Yahshua Himself. It was on a visit up to Caesarea Philippinear , to the Pagan site Panias Falls (named after the god Pan) located in northern Israel up at Mt. Hermon. It was build by the Romans who were now occupying Israel.
Http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/Pan.jpg

Jesus stood before this great Roman pagan shrine and asked, not just Peter but all of the disciples a question, which he had asked on the way. "Jesus went out, with his disciples, into the villages of Caesarea Philippi. On the way he asked his disciples, 'Who do men say that I AM Who I AM?'" Mark 8:27

So, I ask you, what was the reason for this event? Was it to make Peter the Rock? Or was it to reveal to the disciples that He, Yahshua, the Christ, is the ROCK? Peter means "pebble" but let's find the Biblical evidence of who is the ROCK upon which the ecclesia is built. Let's start with the Old Testament that pointed to The Rock.

Isaiah 8:14
"Then He shall become a sanctuary; But to both the houses of Israel, a stone to strike and a rock to stumble over, And a snare and a trap for the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Now we come to preaching given to the very Romans themselves.

Romans 9:33
Just as it is written, "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

And then out of the mouth of Peter himself we have his testimony.

I Peter 2:6
For this is contained in Scripture: "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER Stone, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

Finally, here we read that this rock is Jesus Christ/Yahshua

I Corin. 10:4
And all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ

There are 17 scriptural references that tell us who is the ROCK upon which the ecclesia is built. Yet the Roman Catholic Church lays claim that it is Peter. BUT when it comes right down to it, it isn't even the same Apostle Peter, a follower of Christ. It is another Peter. In fact, the apostle called Peter never traveled to Rome. It is the apostle Paul that traveled there and preached to the Romans at their tomb of the unknown god. So, how is it that the Catholic Church lays claim to a man called Peter as their first pope. So, let's find out who is this other Peter.

This is what is not understood by followers of the Vatican (Universal) Church. Many Protestants do not put two and two together either concerning this Magician called Simon.

As a former Catholic, I can easily understand how one can become so deceived. When you don't own a Bible but grow up believing what the priests and nuns teach you, why would you doubt their word. And, even among the clergy, they don't know the truth because they also have learned from other clergy before them. I am a bit surprised at the lack of Bible reading done among the groups whose fore-fathers gave their very lives to hold it in their posssession.

A reading of the scriptures show that, although it was Simon Bar-Jonah (Peter) that came up with the correct answer to whom Yahshua was, as revealed to him by the Holy Spirit; it was not just Peter to whom Christ was speaking. He included others to this Roman Pagan site on Mt. Herman.

So, when Yahshua gave authority of the Keys of Heaven, He was speaking to all those that would preach the true Gospel of Christ. The Bible makes it so clear that it is the very name of Jesus Christ/Yahshua that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that He is Lord to the Glory of the Father. No one else should receive this worship & honor.....not Mary nor the Saints invented by Rome.

Please read the whole account of Jesus taking the disciples up to Mt. Hermon:

Matthew 16:13-20

13 "When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi (Mount Hermon), He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”

As I stated earlier, Catholics have been told it was Peter, one of the 12 but it is another Peter who became head of the Roman (Universal) church. To begin with, there were only the various congregations scattered all over; there wasn't even one Headship other than Constantine himself. There was someone, though, by the name of Simon Magnus, who was a witness to the power of God within the group of disciples, a power that he wanted for himself. You see, Simon Magnus was a Magician/Sorcerer. Read the account regarding him:

Acts 8:9-24King James Version (KJV)

9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

Simon was regarded by all the Church Fathers as the great heretic from whose school and teaching sprang all the later heresies of Christianity. His schools contained the Gnostic teaching. Gnosticism itself was ascribed to him and a Gnostic figure was seen in his alleged wife Helena.

Simon saw the Power of the Holy Spirit that filled these apostles and having the heart of a deceiver wanted that same power to promote himself as a man of Supernatural Power. With Simon, like so many, it was about personal power and gain of wealth.

I also believe it is this same Helena to whom is ascribed the finding of so many Biblical locations upon which Rome built it's many churches such as the one in the Sinai. It has been said it was Constantine's mother but it makes much more sense that it would have been the wife of Simon (Peter)Magnus, who arose in great stature among the newly formed State Religion of Rome.

When beginning his new found faith, Simon seems at first to have asserted merely that he was a Messiah, though later he claimed that he was a god. The following passage of Irenæus ("Adv. Hæreses," I. 23, § 1) clearly defines his teaching: "He was worshiped by many as a god, and seemed to himself to be one; for among the Jews he appeared as the Son [thus identifying himself with Jesus], in Samaria as the Father, and among other peoples as the Holy Ghost" (comp. "Philosophumena," vi. 19; Tertullian, "De Anima," xxxiv.; Epiphanius, "Panarium." xxi. 1; "Acta Petri et Pauli," in Lipsius, "Apocryphische Apostelgeschichten und Apostellegenden," ii., part 1, PP. 30, 301).

Do we see how this character began to put himself upon a pedestal as a god and to this culture of Rome, which was now a mixture of early Christianity and Pagan worship of many gods, Simon Magnus was soon elevated to the position as a god and the first pope?

He, himself, claiming to be the first manifestation of the hidden power of God went to Rome and performed miracles before the emperor Claudius; and the people erected statues to him. The legendary character of this story has been proved by the fact that the statue said to have been erected to him with the inscription "Semoni Sancto Deo Fidio" has been discovered, and it proves to have been dedicated to an ancient Roman deity.

So, it is easy to see that nothing has really changed in Rome, has it. It has only been hidden under the glamour/pomp of the purple, red, gold and jewels. I hope that Roman Catholics will have their eyes opened, stop paying for masses to get their loved ones out of Purgatory, which is a fabrication right out of the Gates of Hell that has enslaved generation after generation of people who live on the Traditions of men.

In fact, we see the very one who are "The Builders who rejected the True Rock", don't we?

The Papal Claim to have the Authority of the Apostle Peter

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCVUmrY55D0

The Vatican, Peter, and "Satan's Throne"

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct0NLB95zz8

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.