Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To whom it may concern

http://english.the-syrian.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/syria_bombing_what-Assad-as-Accomplished-Without-WMDs-image-ipsnews.net_.jpg

Exactly, to whom I am writing now, I don’t know. But I know one thing, that I will keep speaking up till my voice reaches everyone. And as the British novelist George Orwell said, “In the era of cosmic deception telling the truth is a revolutionary act”. I am telling the truth here. I am a Syrian citizen; I ran away from my home country Syria even before the revolution starts… Yes, I chose to live in a foreign country, away from my memories, friends, and family. Not because I don’t like my homeland, it is the opposite. There has not been a single day passes over me here without me crying over all the beautiful things and memories in my home country. Why did I do that???? Why… I am saying it with a tear in my eye. I ran away because, I was looking for my freedom, yes. I chose the freedom of the west than to live in my homeland under suppression and fear. This word may sound trivial for those who always lived in a free country, but this word actually means a lot. History is being written now by all the free Syrian people who are giving the most valuable thing they have” their life” for the sake of Freedom.. It is been written all around the world many times before and each country has paid a lot till they got their freedom and took down their dictators.

I am telling the truth; Syria wasn’t fine during Assad’s regime. We were all living under fear. It is ironic to say this, but we all in that county exist just for one reason, is to serve this dictator regime. Sometimes I feel we were all living the real Matrix movie, where all my fellow county men are only batteries to sustain and provide wealth and worship to this regime.

The uprising started peacefully at the beginning for almost 6 month, and as it is expected from this brutal regime, he starts shooting, killing innocent people, claiming that he is fighting a terrorist gangs, providing a huge propaganda for this and preventing all the reporters to enter Syria, because he knows that it is just a lie. He told the world that he supports the minorities and Christians. But in fact he doesn’t care about Christians or any other minorities, as long as you are on the opposition side, you are their next target.
We all know what happened to the Christian filmmaker Bassel Shehade, who left his studies in the States to go back to document what was happening on the land, but he was killed in Homs by the regime forces to hide the truth. Saying the truth in my county is so expensive nowadays; yes it is God **** expensive, you will pay your life for that and not even yours, all the members of your family also. With all the Shabiha in my Facebook, I am always hesitating to say the truth, because I know they will target everyone of my family, the idea of losing them because of me, is huge burden I can’t take over my shoulders. This regime has managed to divide his own country people to fight each other based on sectarianism.
Now, he managed to say to the world that he is fighting Islamic radicals, but we all know that those Islamic radicals came later on, when the revolution took over two years now. Nobody wants Islamic radicals to take the power, no free Syrian man wants that, because those people work for their own agenda. We all remember the Iraqi history in that, where the Islamic radicals were responsible for large suicidal events back then, killing a lot of minorities, destroying most of the churches and pushing over half of the Christians “infidels to their believe” to leave the country. But does that make our regime the salvation. Well, may be he is fighting those radicals back because they are fighting him too, but that doesn’t give him the right to stay in power after all these killing, torturing and destruction for his own country by his warplanes.. My fellow doctors are being targeted, arrested, tortured, prisoned and even killed under torture, many of my fellow doctor friends are in prison now, he even targeted the University of Aleppo. My brother’s pregnant wife was under a great shock after this attack, she lost her baby afterwards. Yes it is Sad, everyday I cry, for my family members, my fellow doctors and the people over there, who are under a huge stress, lack of food, clean water, power, gas and medicine. It is the time of cry.

We want our freedom; yes I am saying it out loud. Is that too much to ask for?? Just freedom. Apparently it is…

Watching all these tragic views everyday on different channels, YouTube and Facebook, makes me always wonder where is the humanitarian side in each one of us? And how can we help to provide refuge, food and medicine to all those who fled the brutal killing machine? And what about those people who stuck inside? For that I had to thank president Obama for the support and humanitarian aid that he gave recently to my people. At least there is someone out in the world that cares about human life beyond politics.

To whom it may concern:

The Syrian people are just like anyone else in the world, they are fighting now for their freedom, their right to vote, their right to choose, their right to……….. Their right for a real democracy. The same rights that other free countries are enjoying now, because they had their fight a long time ago and won the battle of freedom.

Complete article: http://English.the-Syrian.com/2013/02/03/to-whom-it-may-concern/

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.