Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Antediluvian Job Part 3 by David Carrico - Special Consideration by Gloria

Steven

This is a study everyone should hear, so am singling it out for special attention asking you to post this part 3 by itself

Part 3 of Antediluvian Job

Antediluvian Job Part 3 by David Carrico , FOJC Radio
Transcribed by Gloria

Almost everyone except a small minority would say that Genesis chapters one and two are two creation events instead of one. I realize that when I say this, almost the whole world is against me. Gary Wayne and a few others agree with me.

If you believe that Genesis chapters one and two are one creation event, I would like you to get a piece of paper and write down just 7 reasons from reading these two chapters why you believe they are talking about the same event, and you've got to do it from the Word of God. I think you're going to have a hard time making up a list.

Now I am going to give you 7 reasons just from reading these two chapters why I think they are different events. If you can give me 7 reasons, send me the list. But I think you're going to have a hard time.

Here are the 7 reasons:

1. Adam and Eve are not mentioned in Chapter 1.

2. The Garden of Eve is not mentioned in Chapter 1.

3. On the 6th day of Creation multiple couples are created, Chapter 1:27. In Chapter 2, only Adam and Eve are mentioned.

4. It always bothered me that God would propagate the world by incest. Malachi 3:6 says I am the Lord. I change not. But people were telling me that God propagated the world by incest, and that later on, God changed his mind, but that bothered me. Unless you believe Chapters Genesis chapters 1 and 2 are not the same event, you're going to accept God changed his mind about incest.

5. Chapter 1:28 tells us God created men to replenish the earth and to subdue it. In Genesis Ch. 2:15, God told Adam and Eve something totally different. Now we have two different groups of people. They are told to do two different things. They're obviously not the same.

6. In Genesis 1, animals were created first, then men and women. In Genesis 2, Adam and Eve were created first and then the animals. Things that are different cannot be the same. People collapse into a totally different mindset and don't want to really commit themselves to a deeper revelation from God because they know this is going to impose on them a greater moral responsibility.

Genesis 1:20-21 The animals were brought forth out of the water. In Genesis 2, they are brought forth out of the ground. It is clear that God is speaking about two different things. If people do not study the Word of God, line upon line, and precept upon precept, they are not going to be able to go deeper into the Word of God.

Now that's six reasons. So give me one good reason why Chapter 1 and 2 are the same. You're not going to find any.

7. In Genesis 1 the name for God used is Elohim and is mentioned 32 times. In Genesis 2, 13 times the Word names the Creator God, but not one time does it use the Word Elohim. In Genesis 1:1 the Hebrew name for the Creator God is Jehovah Elohim. In Genesis 2:4, 13 times the name God is used, and not once, Elohim. In Genesis chapter 1 He is called the Creator God, and in chapter 2 He is called the Covenant God.

So this caused me to escalate my findings in the Book of Job, that you could not trace the geneology of Amalek from the book of Genesis. What we have in Genesis 1 is an account of Sixth day man, and not Adam and Eve. When we get a very clear picture of that, then we are going to get the bloodlines from the fallen angels integrated and mixed with the human race.

Now let's go to Genesis 6:1,2, and I'm going to give you an outline and summary of the 3 great defections of the fallen angels and their attack upon God and upon the human race. First, let's go to chapter 1:1,2. Now this would be the first defection. I believe there is a gap between Genesis chapter 1 and Genesis chapter 2. Chapter 1 tells the Earth become without form and void, and I believe that was the rebellion and fall of Satan.

Now let's go to Genesis chapter 6:1,2. Now when did the people begin to multiply upon the face of the Earth? We've read that in Genesis 1:26-28. Now this is when men began to multiply. They began to inbreed with the daughters of men. This is defection number 2.

And defection number 3 began to take place in the days of Jared. We read this in the book of Enoch in chapter 6. It tells us that the fallen angels came down upon Mount Hermon in the days of Jared and that once again, they cohabitated with the daughters of men to bring forth giants. Now these are the three great defections.

Now on the basis of Genesis chapters 1 and 2 are two different creation events, and understanding that Amalek is the first of nations of Six-day man, we are going to be able to be able to see Antediluvian Job very clearly.

Now we're going to take a look at the geneology of Esau. Genesis 36:31. Now Genesis 36 begins by saying these are the generations of Esau. Then in verse 31, it does not say these kings are the descendants of Esau. It said these kings reigned in the land of Edom before there reigned any king over the children of Israel. Then in verse 40, it goes on to say these are the dukes that came from Esau.

Now verse 31 says there were kings reigning in Edom before there were any that reigned over Israel. Now I believe what we are looking at here is an Antediluvian Kings list. Now the word, antediluvian, means before the flood of Noah. Now I'm going to give you five reasons why this is an antediluvian kings list. We're going to see many interesting things about the study of Esau.

Now I'm going to give you five reasons why this is an antediluvian kings list.

1. Now we learned in our lesson of last week in the line of Esau that they named themselves after people that lived before the flood that had the Nephilim bloodline. We had three examples of that: Amalek, Seir, and Esau. So it would be easy to believe that these 3 kings belonged to those kings that were antediluvian.

2. 1 Chronicles 1:38-43. Now I want you to notice that these men are descended from Seir, but they are not descended from Esau, and what that geneology is telling us, is that there are Nephilim seed interbred in the line of Esau. Now this doesn't mean that I'm teaching some kind of serpent seed doctrine in the line of Esau, but that they were all Nephilim seed, but the Bible doesn't teach that, but what the Bible does show us here clearly in the line of Seir is that the Nephilim were heavily imbedded in the geneology of Ham through Cain and also through the land of Esau. It's undeniable from scripture.

But notice how the geneology is given in verse 38-42. Right after this it goes into the same thing as it does in Genesis 36:1. These are the same kings that ruled over the children of Israel in Genesis 36:31 Right here in the geneology of Esau, there are these strange things we see going on here.

3. In Genesis 36:31 that these are not the descendants of Esau, that they are the kings that reigned in the Land of Israel before there were any kings over Israel.

4. Throughout the Antedeluvian age, there was always a Kings' list.

5. Why I believe that Genesis 36:31-39 is an Antedeluvian Kings list is that the people in this list are the kings that reigned in the land of Esau over the children of Israel, which we don't see anywhere else in scripture. There is one exception: 2 Corinthians 13:1 Here we are going to find the Antedeluvian Job.

Genesis 36:33 which mentions Jobab. Who is Jobab? We will need two witnesses on this, as the Bible says, for what this means. I am going to look at an extra-biblical book, but this is a witness to what 1st century Christians believed, a text in it about God calling Jobab twice. This is the second name on the Kings' list in Genesis chapter 36:33 who was referred to in the extra-biblical text as being a righteous king who was purging idolatry. Now that's one witness.

Now there is a second witness who was this Jobab. Now I want to got to the Septuagint. This was the Old Testament which was translated from the Hebrew into Greek. Now the Septuagint will not have greater authority than what the translation was translated from the Hebrew. So I look at it as a commentary. It helps us know how the Hebrews understood the passages from the Word of God. Now this is a postcript written in the Septuagint at the end of the book of Job. This man (referring to Job in the book of Job) is referred to in the Syriac as one living in the land of .......... living on the border of ...........(can't make out these places) in the land of Arabia, and his original name before was Jobab. That is witness number two. There are examples of name changes being given to Godly men and women in the Bible, as in Abram to Abraham, Sarai to Sarah, Saul to Paul, Jacob to Israel. So we have two witnesses that Jobab became Job, and in Genesis 36:33, the second king in this list of Antedeluvian kings was actually the Job of scripture.

That enables us to see that Genesis chapters 1 and 2 are two creation events, of Sixth-day man and the creation of Adam and Eve. Now we have seen that Job was a king in the pre-flood world.

Let's go to 1 Samuel 15:3. Now we saw Amalek before the flood, and we saw Amalek as a nation in Genesis 14, and we have seen Amalek as the grandson of Esau. And we have people naming themselves after previous figures, and we saw clearly in Numbers 13 that Amalek were giants. They were Nephilim, and the reason they renamed themselves just like the line of Cain,after the line of Seth is because they were claiming to be the true bloodline. The bloodline of Messiah would come through the seed of the woman. This is a war with the seed of the serpent. We can see this Nephilim bloodline coming down from Ham, Canaan, and then down through Esau, that genetic corruption coming through, and this gives us a clear insight, and the book of Job tells us a lot.

Now let's just follow Amalek for a moment later on in Scripture, 1 Samuel 15:3. Now the reason why God told them to slay Amalek is because they were Nephilim. They literally were not human. They were people among the descendants of Esau that had been infected by the genetics of the Nephilim. Before the flood, the Nephilim hunted the humans, and after the flood, God raised up a people to destroy this line, the Nephilim seed.

Now 1 Samuel 15:9: We see here Saul did not obey, he spared Agag and the best of the sheep and the oxen, the fatlings and the lambs. Verse 23 is what God thought of this. So Samuel finished the job and chopped Agag in pieces. So after this He raised up David to destroy the remnant of the Nephilim, beginning with Goliath.

You remember the book of Esther, where Haman conspired to kill every Jew in the kingdom of Persia. Haman was of the seed of Amalek, an Agagite. God instructed Israel to kill every one of the Nephilim bloodline as they were trying to kill the coming Messiah in order to enthrone their King as the Beast of Revelation 13.

Turn to Malachi 1:1,2. The reason why the Lord said this as in His foreknowledge. He knew that within the seed of Esau there was this iniquity to allow this Nephilim seed to thrive and to propagate. We saw this also in the curse of Canaan, the son of Ham. Noah cursed the son of Ham, for he saw the six toes and the six fingers. God wanted these people Amalek killed for they were going to be the opponents of God. They were the false bloodline.

Why did God hate Esau? There's a lot we could say about this, and here again, I am not saying all the descendants of Esau are Nephilim, as the Bible does not teach that, but we do see in the geneology of Esau in Genesis 36 and 1 Chronicles evidences of Nephilim in that bloodline that also ties directly to the Book of Job, and that is Seir, and we are going to have a look at Seir next week

FOJC RADIO - DAVID CARRICO - ANTEDILUVIAN JOB - PART 3 - FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST RADIO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smJy82oSRec

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Antediluvian Job Part 3 by David Carrico - Special Consideration by Gloria

bump