Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Per Email Gloria: Who is Amalek? from Antediluvian Job Part 2 by David Carrico

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link:
%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Per Email from Gloria

This is the continuation of the transcription I have made of most of what was spoken in the video by David Carrico.

NOTE: VIDEO BELOW

Who is Amalek? from Antediluvian Job Part 2 by David Carrico.

We're going to discover Amalek as Antediluvian. Now when I refer to Job, I call him Antediluvian Job because I believe he lived before the flood of Noah. We know that the Lord is going to reveal all things in these last days so we can be victorious.

Let's go to Genesis Ch. 36:10-12, and our lesson this morning is Who is Amalek? Now in the book of Job, we have one of his three friends named Eliphaz. As we learned in the last lesson, we learned that it is impossible for this man Eliphaz to be the same man as that in the book of Genesis 36:10. It says Eliphaz was Esau's son, and Amalek was his grandson verse 13, and Seir, verse 21

Genesis 14:7 What is amazing about this, is that these were before the days of Jacob and Esau. We have an Amalek in Genesis chapter 14 before we have a grandson of Esau in Genesis Chapter 36. What we're going to find here, is that people in the line of Esau were renaming themselves after people who lived before the flood of Noah. What is amazing about this that they were naming themselves in the bloodline of the Beast. Now what we are going to discover is that we are going to be researching the Nephilim bloodline of the Beast of Revelation 13, literally the bloodline of Lucifer. The Nephilim were the bloodline of the fallen angels and human women.

I Chronicles 1:35-38 is the geneology of Esau. Seir is not listed as a descendent of Esau. The geneology of Seir is included, but is separate, but not included in this section of the geneology of Esau. What we are seeing here in verse 39 is that there are Nephiliim genetics that have implanted themselves within the genealogy of Esau.

Ch.4:1 Adam knew Eve as his wife and and she conceived and bare Cain and said, "I have gotten a man from the Lord." It's pretty plain. Adam knew Eve and they had Cain. So Cain was not born of the Devil cohabiting with Eve. That's unbiblical. This is just a false doctrine.

Now there's the line of Cain and there's the line of Seth. The line of Cain were very wicked, and it was in the line of Cain that the sons of God were inbred in that they produced the Nephilim. Now in this renaming of the line of Cain is an imortant principle.

Now let's look at Genesis 4:18,19. It says Cain knew his wife and she bare Enoch. We know that when Enoch reached 365 years, the Lord took him, right to Heaven. There's a good Enoch and there's a bad Enoch. The line of Cain were renaming themselves after the line of Seth because they believed that they would be the true bloodline, and they indeed will be the ones that will produce the Antichrist.

Now Cain knew his wife and bare a son and called him Enoch and he built a city which was called Enoch, and they in turn named their children after the line of Enoch. So you go on down the line and find Amalek before the flood, and Amalek after the flood.

Gen. 3:14, 15 I will put enmity between thy seed and her seed. It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. This is the first Messianic prophecy that the Lord Jesus Christ one day would be born of a virgin, and that one day on Calvary's cross, he would crush the head of Satan. And in this prophecy there are two seeds. There is the seed that would produce the Lord Jesus Christ, and there's the seed of the serpent. This is what we are literally tracing, not the serpent seed, but the seed of the serpent that we can actually see come down in the line of Cain, and through the line of Esau, and we're going to be focusing on Amalek this morning.

Numbers 13:27-29. It says the Amalekites were the children of Anak. The Amalekites were the children of the giants. We should take this literally - that we were like grasshoppers in their sight. Rob Skiba did investigate this that these giants were 30 feet tall. If we were on the 2nd floor of a building, these giants from the ground could have just peeked in our window. So we are connecting these giants with the ones in Genesis 6:4. In 2000 BC there was a tribe of giants called the Anak. This is confirmed by extra-Biblical sources. So we can connect this right after the flood in 2023 BC.

Genesis 9:22 Ham was guilty yet the curse came upon his son. When Canaan looked at his son, he could very well have been a polydactyl, that is, 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each of his feet. Rob had the very best idea I've heard about that that really registered with me. Let's look at Genesis 10:6. Now Canaan was the son of Ham. Now let's look at the table of nations, verses 10-18. Now you cannot trace Amalek through the table of nations. We're going to talk about that later and find out who Amalek really is.

Now on to Deuteronomy 20:17. Now these are the same people that Noah cursed through Ham down through Canaan. Now it's real easy to see that these Nephilim genetics were being passed down. What does that mean? That means that Ham's wife had Nephilim genetics. It seems real obvious here, that as we study, absolutely, we can iidentify the line of Nephilim genetics coming down through Ham. We can also see it in the line of Esau, very specifically.

We've got so much to tell you, about the mystery of the world before the flood. There's nothing more we enjoy than in the study of God's Word and the victory of Jesus Christ on Calvary's cross over all of these fallen powers God is going to gather His remnant church in these days of apostasy.

Rob Skiba made a surprising statement the other day, that the fall of the cohabiting angels and between human women took place before the flood, that there were not two incursions of this, but instead of a second incursion, it came across on the Ark. God doesn't believe in genocide. The Lord wanted the extermination of this Nephilim seed. That was what the flood was all about. You can actually trace these critters right down from Ham to Canaan.

It's much more devastating because the female does not pass on the Y chromosome. For instance, if a female with Nephilim genetics would mate with a normal male, if they had 4 children, two would be normal, and two would be corrupted. But if you had a normal female, that mated with a Nephilim male, the Y chromosome is passed on, and the genetic corruption is devastating. It's much more worse when you have a male breeder than if you had a normal male breeding with a female, as the female doesn't pass on the Y chromosome.

And basically, if you would have had another incursion of fallen angels passing on the Y chromosome, it would have ended up after the flood like it did before with all flesh being corrupted. What we basically had, was corruption being passed on after the flood through one sixth of the human race, and God having to raise up human warriors.

1 Samuel 27:8 We're going to see more connection of the Amalekite connected to the world before the flood of Noah. When you see the words "of old", that is referring to the Antediluvian world. That word, "olam" actually means eternity. It was used when it was said Jesus' going forth was of old, meaning 'everlasting'. When it says 'of old', that connects us with Genesis 4. There were giants in the Earth in those days and also after that when the sons of God came into the daughters of men and they bore children to them and they became men of old, men of renown. Some of them are 30 feet tall, absolute giants, monsters. Amalek was a part of them. Anak was another of their names and were descendants of Arba. Their name may mean 'People of the necklace'. The Amalekites were the same people that Noah cursed that came down through the son of Ham through Canaan.

Now I'll read from the Book of Jubilees which is an ancient commentary on the book of Genesis. Now, thiis is not the Word of God. This contains an account of the fallen Watchers. They came down and taught all of these occult arts. In the book of Josephus it says that Adam prophesied and wrote it down on pillars, so it could be found by a future generation giving the heavenly bodies and their order and that their intentions were not going to be lost. Adam predicted that the world would be destroyed These pillars remain in Syria to this day. At the time of Josephus it was occult knowledge that survived the post flood. I believe Ham brought a lot of this stuff right on the boat with him. We might say he and his wife brought a lot of it over.

In Freemasonry they wrote that the pre flood history was written on two pillars. They claim Hermes found the pillar of Lamech that had this pre flood wisdom on it. You've heard of the Hermetic science and philosophy, and what it literally claims to be, is the pre flood wisdom that was handed down from the Watchers. It was the evil Lamech that handed down that knowledge through the line of Cain. This knowledge is literally what Freemasonry preserves.

Now, in every Monitor, they have the 7 sacred sciences. They are grammar, rhetoric, logic, arithmetic, geometry, music, and astronomy. Now I have in my hands the Indiana Monitor which is what is given to every Freemason when he's raised to the degree of Master Mason. The legend says that before Adam and Eve fell, the Lord taught them many things. But what actually happened was that the ancient watchers were teaching them corruption.

Genesis 6:5 Now this is what is being forced upon us from the secular media and the entertainment media: we are having a takeover in the field of arts and sciences. What they are doing is recreating the evil that was in the antediluvian and pre flood days. Now it is the filth from the television, from Hollywood, from music that was generated from the Nephilim.

Colossians 2:8 In Greek mythology it was the Muses that attached themselves to the sacred sciences. There were 9 Muses. These were the godesses that attached themselves to the arts and the sciences. There was Caliup, Plio, Utepray, Lia, Bilemetri, Turpishor, Otto, Polomephima, and Euronia. There is a legitimate use of music and an ilegitimate use of music. The sacred sciences came into the church anointed with devils, and by ancient goddesses, that is producing a false worship.

The devil wants a corrupted form of worship, a corrupted society, where all of the arts and sciences are taken over by devils to where all of our imaginations will be evil continually. Only the remnant of God that understands this will separate themselves unto God and cling to the Word of God.

In Colossians 2:8, I want to talk about the word rudiment, and to read from James Dunn's commentary on Colossians. People who don't know me or even if they have listened to me for a long time, won't believe that their religion has been corrupted, and their teaching is not operating under the Holy Spirit but under unclean spirits. James Dunn talks about the word, rudiment, which in the Greek is stochieye, which refers to the 4 elements of which the cosmos was thought to be composed of, earth, water, air, and fire. Anyone who has done witchcraft knows this. These are the ritual elements of magic. They refer to earth, air, wind, and fire. These elemental spirits attach themselves to false religious worship. The stocieye were associated with heavenly beings, gods, as properly understood, being rulers and authorities.

There are more scripture that uses that word stochieye and we're going to see the danger of false religious worship. We here at FOJC have actually led people to the Lord, and then they go to church, and we have seen them backslide, and we would have to minister to them to bring them back to the truth. This is the age we live in. Going to church can cause you to backslide and veer away from the truth.

Colossians 2:20, which talks about the commandments of men.

Galatians 4:3. Often we or our children can be taken in by these rudiments of the world and dragged into bondage by false worship, to put us under various laws in order to manipulate and control us.

Galatians 4:8-11 This is speaking to Gentiles. Verse 10 is talking about not celebrating pagan holidays, such as Christmas and Easter and coming under the spirit of stochieye.

Daniel 3:10-11 Here we have a devilish worship, the spirit of stochieye.

Revelation 13:15 Now there is a difference between a devil and a stochieye. A devil is a disembodied spirit that can inhabit flesh. The devils operate in the air, but a stochieye can actually attach itself to physicality. The secular world calls this a poltergeist. This is how the false prophet is going to give life unto the beast. This is serious stuff. You don't want to go in to the Catholic Roman Church. The priest says the cup turns into real blood, so you don't partake of that cup. You just don't get entangled into this stuff.

1 Corinthians 9:19,20 If we are under the law of Christ. If we obey the doctrine of Christ, we will obey the commandments and the Old Testament Laws.

Galatians 5:1 We are just scratching the surface of the subject of Amalek, and in the next session, we will continue this study.

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCmoGshRd0

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven