Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

by Gerlinda

Something just dawned upon me. Read this verse again.

10" And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.' In other words, he shall join the other two.

Who is it that is suppose to rule for a 1,000 years according to their plans? Remember the Third Reich of Hitler that failed? It is the A/C and False Prophet along with Satan. So, if the other two are cast into the Lake of Fire, why isn't Satan also cast into the Lake of Fire for ever and ever?

In fact, Isaiah 15:20 tell us this ( Holman Christian Standard Bible)
You will not join them in burial, because you destroyed your land and slaughtered your own people. The offspring of evildoers will never be remembered.

Doesn't it say here? The off-spring of the evildoers will never be remembered, so it is contrary to this scripture to let these off-spring still live another 1,000 years only to be fooled one more time by Satan.

Again, it appears that this imprisonment Satan was given was right after he and his followers brought so much destruction upon the Pre-Adamic Earth known as the First Earth Age which he apparently served. Nothing is told in the present 66 Books of the Bible about this; only in the Books of the Apocrypha, are we learning details not known before, such as Satan committed such horrible crimes to Earth and it's inhabitants in the First Earth Age that Yahuah destroyed it with a flood in which no even a bird survived.

Apparently it could have been bad enough for him to be imprisoned. He was let loose in time to start his deception with Adam & Eve and all of his own off-spring in the Final Battle. He will repeat his own prior crimes of destroying the earth. But this time, he won't be let loose again because his time is over.

So, it isn't too much of a stretch of the imagination to ask, "Could there have been 1,000 years in the First Earth Age, 1,000 years that Satan served in prison prior to the creation of Adam & Eve?

After the Passion of Christ, this account was given when Pilate had the Chief Priests open the books concerning the Messiah. The chief of the priests marvelled at the signs which came to pass on his account, did open the Bible, and searched out all the generations unto the generations of Joseph and Mary, the mother of Christ, taking her to be the seed of David; and we found that from that day when God made the heaven and the earth and the first man, from that time unto the flood are 2,212 years:

and from the Flood unto the building of the tower 531 years;

and from the building of the tower unto Abraham 606 years

and from Abraham unto the coming of the children of Israel out of Egypt 470 years

and from the going of the children of Israel out of Egypt unto the building of the temple 511 years;

and from the building of the temple unto the destruction of the same temple 464 years;

So far found we in the Bible of Esdras; and inquiring from the burning of the temple unto the coming of Christ and his birth we found it to be 636 years, which together went five thousand and five hundred years like as we found it written in the Bible that Michael the archangel declared before unto Seth, the third son of Adam, that after five thousand and a half thousand years Christ the Son of God hath (? should) come.

Hitherto have we told no man lest there should be a schism in our synagogues; and now, O excellent judge, thou has adjured us by this holy Bible of the testimonies of God, and we do declare it unto thee; and we also have adjured thee by thy life and health that thou declare not these words unto any man in Jerusalem.

Gospel of Nicodemus, New Testament Apocrypha

So, if Messiah came right on time and the second temple destroyed in 70 AD, how far down the road are we now?

This has always been confusing. But it seems we are nearing the end when Christ/Yahusha will return bodily and not to give Satan another chance. But as He said, "It is Finished."

The thing is... once in the Lake of Fire, there is no coming back out to be given another chance.

There have been just too many re-arrangements and removal of scriptures by the KJV to give us an accurate picture of events. Too much hangs in the air as taught by the Jesuits in the Seminaries of the Protestant denominations as well as by the Vatican

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Now, please read this account given by Gloria concerning the First Resurrection:

I don't know about you, but it seems to me that the whole of Revelation chapter 20 does not at all fit in with the rest of the KJV and it seems to me that it is an insertion by unholy men, as it makes the claim in it, "This is the First Resurrection" which confuses the whole issue, and I just have never been able to accept this.

If it wasn't for that verse, it should be absolutely clear that the First Resurrection has already taken place when some of the redeemed believers appeared in Jerusalem after Yahuah's resurrection. .

There will be a second resurrection of the redeemed dead again before we, the believers are taken up to meet Yahusha in the sky,. This is immediately followed by His White Throne Judgment of the living and the dead -- for the believers, it will be rewards, or lack thereof.

It is ridiculous to think of a Millennium is coming, when we are being told there will be a new Heaven and a new Earth, and the bride descending, which is the New Jerusalem. I repeat: This is the bride. So why are believers insisting we are the bride? The two sticks are one when believers of the tribe of Judah/Benjamin have their eyes opened and accept its Messiah.

Maybe the video will explain some of these things, but for now, correct me if I'm wrong in what I have just written. I don't want to hear what the church believes, just what the Word of Yahuah says. We all need these things cleared up after years in churches of false teachings, or worse yet, no teachings on these subjects which has been my experience. No one in the church over the years would ever touch the book of Revelation. Let me know what your understanding of this is if it differs from mine. Thanks. If the video clears all this up, I will be surprised.

Gloria

This is an understanding that I have reached myself and am very grateful for this very easy explanation done by Gloria. The Word is True however, we have always had none-scrupulous men that added to or took away in order to serve their masters. In this case, the masters are those that want to bring about their Third Reich. Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.