Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Writings of Abraham

The Writings of Abraham
From the papyri found in Egypt 1831

Part 1
Chapter 1 - 79

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

BEHOLD my son, I have caused to come into thine hands a fragment of the writings of Abraham in which he hath left a record of his sojourn among men and of the blessings of the Lord unto him. This I have brought to thee that thou might restore that which is lost that the fullness of the record in its original purity might be found again among the sons of God.

2. Behold, these things are sacred, wherefore, send them not forth unto the children of men but let them be for the edification of the elect that your hearts may be turned unto the Fathers and ye may draw close to them and they to you.

3. Thus will the veil be withdrawn and ye will commune with the General Assembly and Church of the Firstborn and shall even be ushered back unto my presence.

4. Go to now and do this work which I have placed in thine hands. Amen.

CHAPTER 2

I, Abraham, was born the son of Terah who was Prime Minister to Nimrod who reigned in Ur of the Chaldeans.

2. Now this Nimrod was a wicked man and an idolater and my father (Terah) was led to follow after his abominations.

3. Moreover, Nimrod was a man of mighty power for he was Master Mahan and had in his hands the secrets of the ancients as they had come down from Cain wherein he knew the words of power and the signs for using them and he had the holy garments which had been given unto Adam in the garden in which was great power.

4. All of this power did Nimrod use to get gain after the manner of the secret combination.

5. With his power he had set out to build a tower which would reach to heaven, even the city of my father Enoch which had been taken up, that he, Nimrod, might depose God from his throne for God had taken up his abode among the people of Enoch.

6. But God frustrated the plans of Nimrod by confounding the language of him and his people that they could no longer remember the sacred words and they scattered forth over the face of the earth.

7. At that time Nimrod came and established the city of Ur which is the City of Light, for he yet retained his determination to build a city to rival the city of God that the light and power might center in him.

8. And through the ministration of Satan he did receive again some of the words of power and did reorganize the secret combination among his people; but he had not power as at the first for the fullness of the pure language was not restored to him according to the decree of the Most High God.

9. Now, in all the wickedness of Nimrod, my father stood by his side for he was deceived by the subtle cunning and power which Nimrod possessed.

CHAPTER 3

MY father Terah was the son of Nahor and Nahor was the son of Serug and Serug was the son of Reu and Reu was the son of Peleg in whose days the earth was divided.

2. Peleg was the son of Eber who was the son of Eber who was the son of Salah who was the son of Arphaxad the son of Shem, who was Melchizedek, which by interpretation is king priest, for he was a king and a priest of the Most High God.

CHAPTER 4

NOAH was the son of Lamech, the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, who was taken up with his city that they might minister unto those in the flesh who sought a higher law than was available to them on the earth.

2. Now the birth of Noah was after this manner: While his father Lamech was journeying toward his home from preaching the gospel among the sons of men, most of whom had rejected his testimony, an angel of the Lord appeared unto him and saluted him, saying, Hail Lamech, thou favored one of God, for according to the promise of the Lord God to thy father Enoch, thou hast been chosen to be father to him though whom the seed of the Gods will be preserved through the great flood which the Gods will send upon the earth in judgment, for all the sons of men have gone astray through the corruptions of those angels who fell from among the Gods and mingled their seed with the daughters of men and begat sons of great strength and mighty wickedness.

3. Yea, these have caused all flesh to corrupt their way before the Lord; wherefore they shall be destroyed, save thy son who shall be the seed of the angels.

CHAPTER 5

THE mother of Noah was also the daughter of Methuselah for Lamech and his wife had the same father but different mothers.

2. And when Noah was born, his body was full of light, which thing caused great consternation to his father and mother and his father's wives and children and all his house.

3. Moreover, the child stood upon his feet when he had come forth from the womb and his tongue was loosed and he did sing praises unto the Lord saying, I will praise thee, O Lord, for thou art the source of all power, yea, the wellspring whence it floweth unto the sons of God, and thou art also abounding in wisdom and great and mighty counsel unto thy servants.

4. Nevertheless, though thou art a God who is long-suffering in judgment, the sins of the children of men have come up before thy face and thy fury hath waxed strong and will be visited with judgments upon the earth.

5. Thy mercies, O Lord, are beyond number, but thou art a God that visiteth wrongdoing upon the children of men who the fullness of their iniquity hath come upon them.

6. Therefore shall the earth be destroyed according to the word of God which cannot fail.

7. For the waters of the flood shall come upon the earth and all things shall perish from before thy face, O Lord.

8. Nevertheless, in thee do we put our trust for in whatsoever thou doest, O Lord, thou hast ever done justly. Amen.

CHAPTER 6

THESE things were a source of amazement and concern unto Lamech who thereupon went unto his father, Methuselah, and finding him in the temple he said, My father, this day did my wife, they daughter, bear a man-child.

2. And at his birth the room was full of light so that we could not look upon him and when we could look upon him, behold, the child's hair was white and fire seemed to come from his eyes and then he stood upon his feet and sang a hymn of praise unto the Lord and lo, he seemed to have the tongue of an angel.

3. Tell me now the meaning of these things and how can I raise such a son?

CHAPTER 7

HEARING these words, Methuselah, too, was troubled and said, Fear not, my son, for although I know now the meaning of these things, I will go unto my father, Enoch, for he is privy to the angels and he will be able to explain all things to us.

2. Whereupon, Methuselah traveled to the top of the highest mountain whence he could speak unto his father, Enoch, and he said unto him, My father, my daughter, who is the wife of my son Lamech, hath this day brought forth a man-child.

3. And at his birth the room was full of light so that they could not look upon him and when they could look upon him, Behold the child's hair was white and fire seemed to come from his eyes and then he stood upon his feet and sang a hymn of praise unto the Lord and lo, he seemed to have the tongue of an angel.

4. Thus saith my son Lamech, who is greatly perplexed as to the meaning of these things and how he can raise such a son.

CHAPTER 8

HEARING this report, Enoch comforted his son Methuselah, saying, Fear not, my son, nor fret thyself about this matter for did not a holy angel visit thy son Lamech and tell him that this should be the seed of the angels? And was it not so?

2. For this cause have these things happened; but on the eighth day when the child is circumcised, he shall be covered and shall appear as other men except that his hair shall remain white as a token that through him the Lord will do a mighty work.

3. This word did Methuselah return to his son Lamech and he was comforted.

CHAPTER 9

AND on the eighth day when the child was circumcised, he was covered that he became as other men except that his hair remained white and they called his name Noah, which by interpretation is comfort, because, Lamech said, Mine heart is comforted to know that my seed shall be preserved through the great flood.

CHAPTER 10

AND the child grew and waxed strong in wisdom and mighty in the power of the priesthood for he was initiated into the Order of the Ancients in his childhood and learned the rites and ordinances and the powers of the priesthood with the signs and tokens and key words wherewith he could call upon the powers of heaven to combat the forces of the adversary.

2. And when he was come of age, he took twelve wives and begat many sons and daughters who grew up in righteousness and served the Lord all their days and some died and others were caught up unto the city of Enoch.

3. But in the next generation they corrupted themselves, for the daughters of Noah's sons did go forth and lay with the sons of men, which thing was an abomination in the eyes of God.

4. Wherefore, the Lord said unto Noah, Behold, the daughters of thy sons have sold themselves, for behold, mine anger is kindled against the sons of men, for they will not hearken to my voice; wherefore, all those who go in unto them will be destroyed with them.

CHAPTER 11

AND when Noah was four hundred and fifty years old, he begat a son and he called his name Japheth.

2. Forty­two years later he begat another son of her who was the mother of Japheth, and he called his name Shem.

3. Eight years later Noah begat a son of his wife Naamah, who was of the seed of Cain, and he called his name Ham, for he said, Through him will the curse be preserved in the land.

CHAPTER 12

NOW Noah had taken a wife of the seed of Cain, and she was a righteous woman; nevertheless, the curse remained with her seed according to the word of God.

2. And Noah took her on this wise: For the word of the Lord came unto Noah, saying, Take unto thyself Naamah, the daughter of Lamech, who dwelleth here in the city of thy fathers, for she hath been faithful to my gospel, wherefore I shall preserve through her the seed of Cain through the flood.

3. This Lamech who was the father of Naamah was of the seed of Cain being the son of Methusael, the son of Mahujael, the son of Irad, the son of Enoch, the son of Cain.

4. Lamech had married Adah and Zillah, the daughters of Cainan, the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam. Adah bare children unto Lamech, but Zillah was barren until her old age when the Lord opened her womb, and she conceived and bare a son and a daughter.

5. Her son she named Tubal Cain, saying, After I had withered away have I obtained him from the Almighty God.

6. Her daughter she named Naamah, saying, After I had withered away have I obtained pleasure and delight.

CHAPTER 13

WHILE Naamah was yet a child, great consternation fell upon the seed of Cain, for Irad the Son of Enoch, the son of Cain, had become a member of the secret combination and was privy to all it secrets until one night when the Lord appeared to him in a dream saying, Irad, thou hast done evil instead of good and hast followed after Satan rather than God; wherefore, I shall destroy thee and thine house when I send in the floods upon the earth.

2. But Irad was ******* in his heart and pled with the Lord to show mercy and preserve his seed through the great flood.

3. Seeing that his penitence was true, the Lord said to him, Irad, if thou wilt repent and reveal the evils of the secret combination unto the sons of Seth, I will have mercy upon thee and I will join thy seed unto the seed of Seth that it may be preserved through the great flood.

4. Wherefore, Irad went forth and began to reveal the secrets of the sons of Cain unto the sons of Seth.

5. Lamech, being Master Mahan at that time, found Irad sitting in his garden with Joram, the young son of Irad, and slew him.

6. Thus Lamech slew Irad for the sake of the oath of the secret combination and he slew Irad's son with him.

7. But Tubal Cain, the son of Lamech, had followed him and viewed his evil deed which he had committed and he revealed it unto his mother Zillah and she unto her sister Adah.

8. Wherefore, Adah and Zillah confronted Lamech with his evil and cursed him in the name of the Lord for having slain Irad who had repented of his wickedness from among the sons of men.

9. And Lamech said unto his wives Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice, ye wives of Lamech; hearken unto my speech, for I have slain a man to my wounding and a young man to my hurt.

10. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech shall be seventy and seven fold.

11. Lamech's wives, therefore, feared to confront him further, but Lamech repented not of his evil deeds and finding his son Tubal Cain at prayer, he slew him for having revealed his murders. 12. When Adah and Zillah, the wives of Lamech, learned of this, they took their remaining sons and daughters and went unto their father Cainan's city and revealed the remainder of the secrets of this evil combination among the sons of Adam.

13. Thus did Naamah come to dwell among the sons of Adam and she grew up before the Lord in righteousness and was known for her tender care toward the sick and the unfortunate.

14. Nevertheless, she had not husband because she was of the forbidden race.

CHAPTER 14

WHEN the word of the Lord came unto Noah, saying, Take unto thyself Naama, the daughter of Lamech who dwelleth here in the city of thy fathers, for she hath been faithful to my gospel, wherefore, I shall preserve through her the seed of Cain through the flood, Noah went unto his father, Methuselah.

2. Methuselah inquired of the Lord and returned this word unto his son Lamech: Verily, thus saith the Lord, Mine handmaiden Naamah have I given unto my son Noah that the seed of Cain might be preserved through the great flood which I will send upon the earth.

3. Wherefore, let not my son Noah fear to take her to wife, for in so doing he shall be blessed for through him will come all nations.

4. Wherefore, say unto him, Noah, my son, I have looked upon the evils of the sons of men which have come up before me, for they have corrupted the whole earth save only this city in which thou dwellest.

5. Therefore, I will send in the floods upon the earth but thou and thy seed will I preserve through the flood, for I will send mine angels to instruct thee in the building of an ark wherein ye shall be saved.

6. Behold, I shall establish thy seed before me forever and I will spread them abroad over the earth as numerous as the sand upon the seashore.

7. Thy seed shall not cease as long as the earth shall stand but through thee and thy priesthood which will be preserved in thy seed shall all nations be blessed.

Continue to read the whole 79 chapters of the Writings of Abraham

http://earth-history.com/Pseudepigrapha/The%20Writings%20of%20Abraham/writings-Abraham-1.htm

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: The Writings of Abraham

by Gerlinda

As you read this, you learn that Noah had many, many wives...in fact, he had 12 wives. After all, these were the days when the earth needed to be replenished and the generations lived much longer.

However, this portion here speaks of the wife that he took into the Ark with him and the 3 sons and their wives. The controversy over Naamah is that, although she was a righteous woman who lived among the Righteous People, her seed was still of the Unrighteous Seed, as referred to here as The Forbidden Race. So, for those that do not understand that there is such a Seed that came forth from Cain, whose father was not Adam but Lucifer, this may help to bring clarity of what was taking place.

And what is Seed? It is the sperm that when joined with a woman's egg brings forth a Blood-line.

I think it would help greatly if we would understand that we all were angels before we were born. Scripture tells us that The Most High knew us before we were born. Thus, there is not that huge difference as we think.

Angels didn't need to produce but were able to. The angels who did not make a decision to side with the Almighty at the time of Lucifer's rebellion are given the chance to make their choice by being born of the flesh just like Adam & Eve were given. When you read the Books that were hidden, you find out that this pair lost their Bright Covering and realized that they were naked. There-fore the Almighty clothed them in human skins. They were no longer like the Angels with the bright nature.

13. Thus did Naamah come to dwell among the sons of Adam and she grew up before the Lord in righteousness and was known for her tender care toward the sick and the unfortunate.

14. Nevertheless, she had not husband because she was of the forbidden race.

PS Concerning who was Methuselah? His son, Lamech was concerned about this son, Noah that had been born unto him so he went to seek out his father for advice. And where did he find him? ( Methuselah, and finding him in the temple Chapter 6:1) This is where a High Priest would be found, wouldn't he? This would be the same High Priest that went out of the City of Peace (Jerusalem) to greet Abraham and to whom Abraham gave his tithes.

This is why it is so important that we get acquainted with these Books that were removed from our sight so that we would not know that there were generations of the Righteous Seed and the generations of the Unrighteous Seed. Many had names that were much the same so the deception was easily made upon a people who did not discern what their Bible had to say.

Give yourself a huge blessing and read the words of the men of old that replenished the Earth with their Seed.

We acknowledge the hard work that Zen Garcia has done in all of his books to put together an understanding of what did take place at the time of creation. It couldn't have been easy but the Most High has used him to, not only read them, but to sort out the chronological order of events that fill in the abridged Bible that we have been given.

http://earth-history.com/Pseudepigrapha/The%20Writings%20of%20Abraham/writings-Abraham-1.htm

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: The Writings of Abraham

here is the link:

http://earth-history.com/Pseudepigrapha/The%20Writings%20of%20Abraham/writings-abraham-1.htm