Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Symbolism/Warning is seen all over the Chalkboard

by Gerlinda

Here are three videos posted by Steven today that show the many reason why people are so alert to this week-end's events in D.C.

1:30 mark, it show what is on the chalk board. He points out the face that is seen at the 2:30 mark. When turned upside down (as we have been told to note that this is how they hide their "craft"), you will see something besides the face that has flames all around it.

I noticed the mouth looks just like the craft that is seen in I Pet II that comes out of the Cave (Abyss?) full of Black and White fish. Do you remember that they had a "Jesus" figure standing in that boat? Did you ever wonder why the boat was full of black and white fish?

Well, who is it that is congregated in D.C this two day now? It is the "Black Lives Matter" group and it is the Christians groups. It is a mixture of the black and white which, like in the I Pet II video, they were jumping into the boat. They were more than happy to be a part of the Babylon Boat coming out of it's Cave.

Seen right below the mouth/boat is the SHARK. Please remember that SHARK is a military code for a weapon called ‘Drone Shark’ Unveiled As Navy’s Latest Robot Weapon The thing swims like a shark, moving its tail, and can operate in as little as 10 inches of water, sneaking up on enemy ships unseen

He mentions the name of the woman who fell to her death as Colleen Burn at the 3:05 mark.

In an earlier article on the word TOGETHER, I mention that it spoke to me of a message To Get "Her", meaning the woman that is represented as the Christians that are gathered or the final move on all Believers. Colleen is an Irish name for "Lass" or girl. That may well be another subtle message being sent out.

There is no shortages of messages that can be seen in these three videos if we have eye to see and ears to hear.

RESET IS SPREADING MESSAGES LIVE .

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO9Aq66UzjU

The Egg of Hours Hatches, Plus News Updates

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUj-SKJskY

In this 3rd video, it shows all the players of the Illuminati over the course of years. The author of the video points to the Unicorn atop the ball-cap of the boy that is barely seen, almost like he has been hidden in the background. He points out that a gun is pointing at him from a character that looks like BinLaden. Isn't that something how we have had news lately how the son of BinLaden is determined to get those that killed his father???

He goes on to explain that the Unicorn has been considered by Christians writers to represent Christ.

I do not agree with that because the True Christ was represented as either the Lamb of God of the Lion of Judah but there are those that oppose the True Christ/Yahusha.

When you look at the Family Shield of the Windsors, you find that the Beast seen on the right side... as you face it... has the single horn of a Unicorn there that has a chain around it, as if holding it in place. In other words, at that time, he was being held in check.

That Unicorn does not have the eye of a beast but a human eye. So, the symbolism is there to be figured out. In the later, unofficial version of Price Charles arms, the chain is detached from the base and no longer restrains the unicorn. That information comes from the book, The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea, page 190. (written by Tim Cohen)

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M71925080f737ed5a52a2dc7f82981420H0&w=278&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Also, in that same book, Prince Charles was investitured as the Prince of Wales/The Red Dragon, which was performed for him by his mother, Queen Elizabeth. He made the vow to Lucifer, "I am Yours", which in German is "Ich Dein". This took place in 1958.

Cohn tells that Revelation 13:2 was fulfilled at that time when the Dragon gave his authority to the Beast. Christians must understand that these people believe themselves of the blood-line of Christ and Mary Magdalene.

Together 2016: The Elite's Main "Event"? Seems like everything is lining up for this date.

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vavfP2ymak

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.