Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Additional Information to Efrain Rodriquez Warning of Inpending Doom Coming Upon the Americas

by Gerlinda

Beginning by 5 am to the city of Miami, they will begin to feel the strike of a great Tzunami. Before that they will receive the effects of an Atomic Explosion. They will feel this wave all over the nation. It will hit our nation Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is the center for this Atomic Explosion. (It is there where NASA has set up headquarters that will try to deal with this in-coming Astroid by using Atomic weaponry.

Winds of 300 mph. God has shown many people of this event over this nation. This extensive wind will be the first warning. It will lift up houses and cause fires from the gas leaks all over. It will be destroying everything on it's way. We have informed the president of these events. They began to make prep.

It will hit our island first. They send FEMA to Puerto Rico first. I have sent this to the people of Puerto Rico day and night. I am very tired but I cannot stop. I pray that those who will die will have the hope of Jehovah in you. He who does not have the Holy Spirit is not on the side of Heaven.

Jehovah woke him up every morning at 2:30 to send this message all over on the Internet. Please understand that Jehovah has control of this event.

At 5:30 in the morning will come this into Miami, it will be quick. The earth will not be ended. Puerto Rico will be the center of the Atomic explosion. Maybe the government people will stop me say Efrian. No matter what they will do to me, your lives matter....there are 300 million of this nation that we (Puerto Ricans) are a part of. Those that are in this nation are of Christ, please understand this.

The entire East Coast will be swept. At least 100 miles inland of water; it will make a deep impact. This is being told in preparation of the people by Jehovah.

Waves coming at 400 ft. High all over the East Coast. They are not telling the people because they don't want you to be afraid but he must let the people know about the bad that is coming. For the past 4 years, the entire Island has been preparing for 3 million dying.

Jehovah is sentencing the pastors in Puerto Rico, they are going to die alive. He will do to them what he did in Korea. The majority will die that night. This is serious. Puerto Rico is a land of Christians who are surpassing the Catholic Church for the 1st time.

Do you recall when government officials warned that Zone 3 will have some great devastation hit it BUT they failed to tell that other states are included in other zones, such as Zone 4, 3, 2 & 1 and all around the coasts of the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska. This great wave will NOT STAY INSIDE THIS SQUARE THEY CALL ZONE 3. It will hit Texas at 5:30 am. By 8 am, the rest of the East Coast will be hit by this Giant Wave of Water.

(At 44 minute mark) Efrain tells what God showed him. A map is included at about the 46 minute mark for you to see.

FEMA has been sending containers full of food, water and other supplies to Puerto Rico in anticipation of this event. He tells how these containers continue to arrive to the Island. After the event, then Puerto Rico can call upon assistance. Efrain says to these officials that only Jehovah God can help and they need to call upon Him. Scientist from around the world have been coming to Puerto Rico to study this; they keep coming and going.

He says to the churches, "No more winking over the altar".

(2:41 second mark) All citizens along the Coast...Move Out. After the Astroid hits, it will cause a 12 pt. EQ. This earthquake will move this nation as well as Puerto Rico. A very strong wind will proceed this EQ.

Whoever has a Covenant with the Lord God Jehovah will have a circle of angels around them. Deaths in Puerto Rico will be 5 million and the rest of the nation will have 35 million people. That is why FEMA has set up it's camps all over the nation (over 800) and put together it's various equipment into place, including the movement of UN Troops. They have bought up most of the shells for guns to keep them out of the hands of people. As is the case most of the time, it is those who have a black heart that use their guns for no good. It will be a time of great looting and killing.

There will be one year of famine in the country after this event. Dead people will lie around not being buried, which brings with it diseases & pestilences. Think about the wild animals on the loose and their sense of survival kicking in.

Now, we know why they have acres and acres of those big black plastic coffins that can hold 4 bodies stacked up. They would not have been doing this if they weren't absolutely sure that this event is going to take place.

Obama has asked for total authority. He knows this great catastrophe is coming. After it's event, he will call Martial Law. They know there will not be another election. Their EYE on the sky is observing the coming of this Astroid. They think they will be able to shoot it down but they will fail. Is this what the Vatican's "Lucifer" up at Mt. Graham, Co. is observing?

(Let me add what else I recall that was said last Christmas by Biden and others, "This will be their last Christmas". It was said, in an almost joking manner. Why not? They plan in being in their under-ground bunkers.

So, take heed. They know something that they are not telling. Efrain is telling, so please do not dismiss this as a false Prophecy until time has proven it one way or the other. Prepare! Take it to prayer and warn others of this very strong possibility based upon the message given to Efrain and the fact that this Astroid, as they call it, is coming in. Could this be Wormwood of the Bible???)

This very strong prophecy was given 4 years ago. Videos of it have been placed upon this website through-ought this time. As time draws closer and closer, Steven has felt a strong urging to put it back up again; especially with our own eyes upon all the various news items coming out of Israel & the rest of the world.

America is not the center of God's Universe; it has always been about Israel.

As I type this, I am reminded of Gill Broussard's warning of how, when Nibiru begins it's pass of earth, the Middle Eastern Nations will be told not to worry because he (the Prophet of Islam) will protect them and the Astroid will hit the Western side of Earth. To them, he will become a Great Prophet. Now, if these pieces of information are put together, there may have been ample warnings that have not been heeded.

Efrain Rodriguez - Catastrophe Meteor Tsunami & Earthquake - Español & English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HTuyhI_shc

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.