Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bible Prophecy World and Financial News June 19 2016

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

19 Jun 16

China foreign minister urges U.S. not to interfere with Tibet in call to Kerry
The United States should not interfere in China's internal affairs on matters related to Tibet, China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi told U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in a phone call on Saturday. According to an account of the call...Kerry reaffirmed that there was no change in the U.S. policy that Tibet is a part of China and that the U.S. does not support Tibetan independence.

Flash floods kill 24 in Indonesia, thousands of homes damaged
Flash floods and landslides killed 24 people in Indonesia's Central Java province, officials said on Sunday, forcing residents to evacuate to safer areas as torrential rains damaged thousands of homes. Rescue teams searched for 26 others who remained missing after the region, among the most densely populated parts of the country, saw heavy rainfall overnight.

With shark attacks at an all-time high, humans become the hunters
In some parts of the world, when a shark attacks a human, the shark becomes the hunted. Off Réunion Island in the Indian Ocean, where in the past five years nearly 20 attacks and seven fatalities have occurred, anti-shark efforts include huge nets and underwater spotters armed with harpoons.

Orthodox Churches council opens on Crete despite Russia's absence
A historic gathering of Orthodox Churches has opened on the Greek island of Crete, despite the absence of four denominations including the Russians. The Holy and Great Council had been billed as the first meeting of fellow Church leaders since 787 AD. The Russians decided to stay away after the Churches of Antioch, Bulgaria and Georgia refused to take part after disputes about the meeting.

Protesters gather for anti-US military rally in Okinawa
Tens of thousands of demonstrators have gathered on the Japanese island of Okinawa to protest against the heavy US military presence there. The protestors are angry after a former US Marine employed as a civilian worker was arrested over the rape and murder of a local 20-year-old woman. The case has intensified longstanding opposition to the military bases...

Government okays NIS 62 million allocation to West Bank settlements
The government on Sunday approved an allocation of NIS 62 million to the settlements in light of the worsening security situation in Judea and Samaria that has caused increased security challenges and hurt businesses. “Today, the Cabinet will discuss an assistance plan to strengthen communities in Judea and Samaria,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said at the opening of the cabinet meeting.

Republicans Consider ‘Conscientious Objector’ Rule for Convention Delegates
Members of the GOP Convention Rules committee are planning to consider an amendment to allow delegates a way out of voting for Trump on the first ballot—an effort that in an extreme could be used to deny him the nomination.

Three charged after counter-terror raids in Belgium
Belgian authorities have charged three men with terrorism offences, including attempting to commit murder, following a huge overnight operation. Nine other people who had also been arrested have been released by the investigating judge, the federal prosecutor's office said.

Egyptian Court Sentences Two Al-Jazeera Employees to Death
An Egyptian court on Saturday sentenced six people, including two Al-Jazeera employees, to death for allegedly passing documents related to national security to Qatar and the Doha-based TV network during the rule of Islamist President Mohammed Morsi.

Jo Cox attack: Murder suspect gives name as 'death to traitors' in court
The man charged in the killing of British politician Jo Cox appeared in a Westminster court Saturday with a message. "My name is death to traitors, freedom for Britain," Tommy Mair said when asked his name in the dock.

Pakistani Woman Throws Acid at Man Who Refused to Marry Her
A woman in Pakistan was arrested for allegedly throwing acid on a man who refused to marry her, police said Friday, marking an unusual case in a country where rates of violence against women are high.

ISIS fighting to the death inside Falluja
The sound of gunfire exchanged between Iraqi forces and the small pockets of ISIS militants rang out across the besieged city of Falluja.

18 Jun 16

Enough is enough, Pope Francis should resign
Pope Francis’s three-year-old papacy, marred by controversy from the beginning, has hit a new low. After Jorge Mario Bergoglio was elected to succeed Pope Benedict XVI in 2013, he quickly justified his reputation as an unconventional character who put himself on both sides of an argument with vaguely worded pronouncements. From his “Who am I to judge?” statement on gay people that seemed to offer a hint at a change in church teaching, to his fumbles on contraception, to his recent claim that Donald Trump is not Christian, his off-the-cuff remarks cause headlines across the globe, often followed by some sort of “clarification” from the Holy See Press Office.

Central Philippines volcano spouts massive ash column
A rumbling volcano in the central Philippines shot a huge column of ash into the sky on Saturday, prompting the official aviation agency to warn aircraft to stay away, authorities said. Mount Kanlaon, located on the central island of Negros, launched a plume of whitish-grey ash about 1.5 kilometres (almost a mile) into the air, said Kenn John Veracruz of the official Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology.

Oppressive heat to challenge all-time records across the southwestern US this weekend
An extreme heat wave will grip the southwestern United States this weekend and early next week. A strong ridge of high pressure will take control and strengthen into next week, sending temperatures to dangerous levels. ...Temperatures will run between 10 and 20 degrees Fahrenheit above average through the early part of next week.

Israel goes back to drawing board on Hamas
Since withdrawing from the Gaza Strip unilaterally in 2005, Israel...has been forced to fight three wars...In none of those conflicts did Israel aim to destroy or topple the Islamist regime ...In recent months, that thinking has changed, and the defense establishment and government appear to now believe...it would be possible to both defang Hamas and achieve some sort of sustainable Palestinian political rule for the Strip...

Fatah- Hamas reconciliation talks set to take place in Egypt next week
A Hamas delegation was expected to head to Cairo next week for talks on reconciliation with Fatah, according to Palestinian news agency, Maan. The talks are a part of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi's larger plan of renewing direct talks between Israeli and Palestinian parties, the agency reported. Fatah and Hamas have both expressed their support of Egypt's initiative.

Livni: A referendum is needed now, to see if Israel is going in a two-state direction
Zionist Union MK Tzipi Livni called for a national referendum Saturday afternoon, to determine the progression of the Arab-Israeli conflict, a “problem” looming over the State of Israel for “nearly fifty years.” “We need to know in which direction we’re going – two countries or one,” Livni said. “Without solving this problem, Israel will not be able to redeem itself as a Jewish and democratic nation.”

U.S. Will Patrol the Black Sea Despite Russian Warnings
The U.S. says it is deterring aggression and keeping sea lanes open in the area The U.S. will stay in the Black Sea says a U.S. Navy Secretary on Thursday, despite Russia warning that the patrolling U.S. destroyer undermines regional security.

Conservatives decry Pope Francis’s statement that ‘the great majority’ of marriages are religiously null
After Pope Francis on Thursday said “the great majority” of Catholic marriages are religiously null because people don’t understand the concept of a lifetime commitment, some prominent traditional Catholics lambasted the pontiff as “irresponsible” and that his statement could possibly discourage people from working on their marriage relations.

ISIS Is Close to Losing Fallujah. Here’s What That Would Mean
The fall of Fallujah’s center to Iraqi government forces is a real loss to ISIS. The city 40 miles west of Baghdad embodies Sunni resistance in Iraq. It was the site of the first clash by ordinary Iraqis with U.S. soldiers, when Americans were basking in the glow of the invasion. It was also the first city to fall into the hands of Sunni extremists, and, after U.S. forces left the country, the first to fall to ISIS, way back in January 2014.

Ex-Auschwitz guard, 'willing henchman' in Holocaust, convicted in Germany
A 94-year-old former Auschwitz guard was sentenced to jail in Germany on Friday by a judge who branded him a "willing and efficient henchman" in the Holocaust.

Russia failed to heed U.S. call to stop targeting Syrian rebels: U.S
Russia launched a second air strike on U.S.-backed Syrian fighters battling Islamic State, even after the U.S. military used emergency channels to ask Moscow to stop after the first strike, a U.S. official told Reuters on Friday. The official, who spoke to on condition of anonymity, said a small number of Syrian fighters were killed in Thursday's air strikes in southern Syria.

Brazil's Rio state declares financial disaster before Games
The acting governor of Rio de Janeiro state has declared a state of financial disaster so he has more leeway to manage the state's scarce resources less than two months Brazil hosts the Olympic Games.

17 Jun 16

Pennsylvania Catholic church using 'mafia-like' tactics to fight sex abuse bill
The Catholic church in Pennsylvania has been accused of employing “mafia-like” tactics in a campaign to put pressure on individual Catholic lawmakers who support state legislation that would give victims of sexual abuse more time to sue their abusers.

BIG ONE COMING? Scientists say 9.3magnitude quake possible after TEN tremors in ten days
It brings the total number of earthquakes of magnitude 3 or greater centered nearby in the last 10 days to 10 - an average of one a day. They were just completing their four-day major emergency test run when a 5.2 magnitude quake hit Borrego Springs, San Diego County, in California last Friday. The USGS has worryingly confirmed the same computer models show it is capable of producing an earthquake with a magnitude up to 9.3, which would likely trigger huge tsunami waves.

Crazed Abortionist Wielding Surgical Scissors Confronts Preacher, Declares ‘Love’ for Killing Babies
“Yeah, I am,” Santella replies, and makes another hacking noise as he raises the scissors close to Mel. “That’s what you do to babies,” Mel remarks. “Yeah, I love it,” Santella declares. “Yeah, I do.” Mel then tells the abortionist that he hopes he comes to Christ. “No, I don’t go to Christ,” Santella replies. “I don’t listen to Christ!” “You have a darkened heart, sir,” Mel states. “I do have a darkened heart,” Santella agrees, and then leans into Mel to state, “I do very, very much so.”

Significant increase in frequency and intensity of sandstorms in the Middle East over the past 15 years
A significant increase in frequency and the intensity of sand and dust storms has been observed in the Middle East over the past 15 years. Although the Middle East has been the worst hit, with Iran and Kuwait the most affected, meteorologists say they are now also happening in new places like some parts of Central Asia.

Jimmy Carter Visits Ken Ham’s Ark Encounter, Tells Reporters: ‘I Believe in Evolution’
Jimmy Carter toured Ken Ham’s Ark Encounter on Friday, but told reporters that he was not necessarily endorsing Ham’s views, as he personally believes in evolution.

Russia strikes U.S.-backed rebels in Syria: U.S. official
Russia warplanes struck at rebels battling Islamic State militants, including forces backed by the United States, in southern Syria on Thursday... The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, criticized the Russian air strikes near al-Tanf and said no Russia or Syrian ground forces were in the area at the time. "Russia's latest actions raise serious concern about Russian intentions," the official said.

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bible Prophecy World and Financial News June 19 2016

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link:
%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven