Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The 1,000 Reign of Yahushua is more than that; it is Forever.

by Gerlinda

It is become very obvious in these End of Days that the Bible passed down for the Believers to read has been tampered with by the priests of the Constantine World Religion of Rome. To understand who these priest were is a whole other subject but to say that they were not followers of the One True God is truthful. They were/still are priest of the Dagon god (Fish god). Their goal, while they pretended to be holy, was to hide truth and re-arrange the facts. So, with that in mind I want to present evidence that the 6,000 years of man had another age before it in which Lucifer had rebelled and along with his 1/3 of Heaven's hosts were thrown out of Heaven. Where did he go?

The Bible tells us that Earth became his Empire and that He was called "Prince of the Power of the Air". Yahushua did not content with Lucifer over his right to this empire when Lucifer demanded worship and in return he would give it all to Yahushua.

We aren't told how long he and his Fallen Ones lived on earth before they caused earth to become so filled with chaos and debauchery that The Most High caused it to be destroyed in a Flood.

Between Genesis 1 and 2, there is a big gap that is not explained except in the very books that were thrown out as not being Canonical. But, putting that aside, within the Bible itself, there is this one scripture that should make us sit up and take notice.

Jeremiah 4:23-27

"I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end."

In the Flood of Noah, were there men saved? Yes, a family of 8. How about a bird? Or many birds and animals? We know that they were brought aboard two by two. Now that we have made it very clear that these are not the same two events, when did this event take place? We know there has not been a destruction of earth by a world-wide flood since Noah's time so this must have been BEFORE. And that is exactly when it took place.

In other words, there was a First Earth Age of which much has been hidden. When you have an Age or period of years, it must be counted within the whole scheme of events that God had planned for Earth. Yet, all we ever hear is the 6,000 years given to man and nothing about the years prior to that. I believe that is being done on purpose to hide the fact that Satan's off-spring are the very rulers in High Places here on Earth.

I believe one must consider that these same mis-handlers of the Scriptures may have placed a Millennium Age at the end of the Book of Revelation and called it the 1,000 year reign of Christ. (whose Christ?) That way, they can account for the total 7,000 years...since 7 is the year of completeness of Yahuah. It will finally be the Rest of which the Sabbath speaks.

Consider what we have been learning on this Site:

1. The Name of Our Savior is Not Jesus Christ but Yahushua (or it's various spellings) The Christ that these children of Satan refer to is Je Zeus, which means "Son of Zeus" a Greek god. In fact there are many of them or as the Bible says, many anti-christs.

2. Their goal has been to set up their Old Babylonian Empire once more and they refer to it as The Golden Age.

3. Each world war has been fought to bring their goal for this One World Order closer to being reality. There will be a Third World War to achieve it and then it will be their Third Reich, as Hitler hoped to achieve during his time.

4. How about their words, "We Remember, We Will Return, We will Rebuild."

Now go back to that scripture in Jeremiah 4:23-27,

"I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end."

They had cities in that First Earth Age. We read from the writings that Zen Garcia has brought forth, that these Fallen Ones mated with the Apes in order to bring about a Slave Race to serve them. It is these off-spring that feed the Evolutionist to say that man evolved. That is Bull-Crap. They wanted to have children of their own. They became so wicked they even messed with the birds and plant life. They developed an insatiable appetite for flesh and blood. That is why there is what is referred to as Mythology as strange creations such as a mixture of animal with man like features. And....that is why there is the Satanic Ritual Sacrifices taking place all over the world.

I propose that when The Most High destroyed that First Earth Age, he also put Satan into a 1,000 year prison while He remade Earth. However, God would allow Satan to be loosed for a little while so as to be on hand to tempt Adam & Eve. Our Father knows all, He had a plan for this Fallen One and his angels. They will fight each other in the End of Days. They will see their own children die as they gather to do war against The Most High Himself.

The Book of Enoch, 1st and 2nd Book of Adam & Eve gives ample evidence of the workings of this Evil one and his angels. Satan, who had lost his beauty disguised himself when he tempted Eve. He also caused Eve to become pregnant with his seed, Cain. Adam does not acknowledge Cain in his genealogy if some of you have a bit of a problem accepting this. Angels do have the ability to mate; it just is not needed in heaven. There is much evidence of this going on in the Bible that we do have given to us. Their off-spring then were known as The Giants. That caused the Second World Flood of Adam & Eve. It is said one Giant was allowed to survive, Og, so that people could not say, "where are these giants that God made?" From him, this mixing of the Seeds began again.

Down through the history of God's creation, much has been hidden (on purpose) but weren't both Enoch and Daniel told things that would only be revealed in the End of Days? All I can say is, Wow at the enormous amount of information that is being presented on this site.

The Most High took on the form of man and as God become man, Yahushua paid the Blood price Once and for All.

When He returns, it is to finish the workings of Satan and his minions. The Bible tells us that He will take the A/C, False Prophet and Satan and throw them into the Lake of Fire. That, my friends is not going to take place after he gets another 1,000 years to do his filthy works but it will take place by the Second Coming of Yahushua. Revelation 20:10 (Berean) "And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

It is my opinion that I am not too far off in coming to this conclusion. When Yahushua returns as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, it is not to put His kingdom on hold another 1,000 years. Nope! It will be the end of 7,000 years and the beginning of Eternal Life for His Own, the Righteous Seed, set free by His Own Blood shed upon the Tree of Affliction. The New Jerusalem will come down and within it are the Saints of God who have already gone on. It will fill the Earth, which has now been burned in fire to cleanse it.

Steven suggested I read the book, "Earth's Earliest Ages" by George H. Pember, which was the eye opener for me that there was indeed, An Age before the Age of Man that must be counted within the total time-line of God's creation.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: The 1,000 Reign of Yahushua is more than that; it is Forever.

There was an earthly man that the texts tell us "Walked with God". That Righteous Enoch was taken by Michael and Gabriel to Heaven where he was given, by another angel, tours of Heaven and Earth, where certain metals were found, what could be done with them. He learned that the Earth has a Firmament of water over it and also a firmament of water beneath it. It is encased within an invisible globe. It is fixed with the Sun, moon, stars all revolving around it. There are Seven Sciences which were taught to Righteous Enoch during his visits to heaven. Here is the account of this Righteous man Enoch.

He was the Seventh after Adam (Jude 5:14; 1 Enoch 60:8). Seven is the complete or perfect number obtained from the merging of heaven (3) and earth (4), so Enoch is the perfect man—the man at the boundary of heaven. He filled, according to Slavonic Enoch, 360 books with revelations and invented all the skills that benefit sages—writing, arithmetic and astronomy.

HTTPS://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_(ancestor_of_Noah)

There was another Enoch, who was the the son of Cain (Gen. 4:17) and the third generation after Adam.

Since Cain is not the son of Adam and Adam did not include him in his genealogy, this third generation Enoch is not the Righteous Enoch, the SEVENTH from Adam.

Until we begin to believe what the Bible tells us that Lucifer, the now Fallen Satan, sired a son with Eve which gives us the Unrighteous Seed-line of Cain, we cannot distinguish or discern Biblical Truths from the lies put out by the Sons of Cain, who are those that call themselves The Elite, the power houses that run everything here on earth, from governments to religions. In fact, it is they who set up kingdoms on this earth and put their people in power over them.

The Sacred Sciences were given to the Righteous Enoch but the Seed Line from the Fallen Ones applied all of this knowledge for their ultimate evil plan to usurp The Almighty from His Throne. We know this by Satan's own declarations of his "Five I Will." Isaiah 14:12-15.

That is as simple as I can make it here. The Evil lineage built their great cities, Pyramids, Obelisks, using Sacred Knowledge that they have kept hidden within their own "Illuminated Families". Do you see why they consider themselves better than the man/woman that God created and had the breath of the Almighty within them? Satan hates them, wants to destroy them and replace them with his own creations.

In fact, these Fallen Angels used these same sciences that they knew before their fall from Heaven and built cities in the First Earth Age, which is just not covered because it is a time that the Elite do not want known that The Almighty destroyed Earth by a Flood BEFORE He ever made Adam and placed him and Eve on a New Earth made out of the chaos that took place in the First Earth Age. As we have told often, in that flood not a man or even a bird survived.

Jer4:24-27 "I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

Those that control this Earth through their Fallen Angel Power given to them do not want you to know there was an earlier Earth Age which adds to the total time given to Earth. Earth was not, always occupied by God Breathed Men.

We know from all of the hidden books of the Apocrypha, which they kept hidden, that Satan and his angels created a race after themselves. There sure were a lot of strange looking creatures since they used animals and birds.

These same Fallen Ones who have manipulated the Word of God would like us to believe that Satan will be given another chance after Christ/Yahushua returns after he gets imprisoned for a 1,000 years.

Do you think it is very possible that he was imprisoned a 1,000 years during the time that Earth was destroyed the first time and until The Father created man? I sure do. But, they don't want us to know that so they add a thousand year reign of Christ at the end of the Book of Revelation, along with the warning not to change a word of it.....This is like the same threat that the TV Evangelist who are minions of Satan will warn the TV viewer not to speak against The Anointed. Whose Anointed needs to be asked?

To have him given another chance after Christ's return just does not flow with the Lord God's time given to Earth. He will make a New Heaven and New Earth. The New Jerusalem will come down.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

bump

bump