Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code Searcher: the book of enoch, and discussion 4 30 2016

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyNfae3K3hw
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahushua ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Code Searcher: the book of enoch, and discussion 4 30 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyNfae3K3hw

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Code Searcher: the book of enoch, and discussion 4 30 2016

The reading of the Secret Book of Enoch is done through the first portion of this video. After that Jonathan begins to share from his heart.

There is no indication of a Rapture before a Nuclear Attack. The writing is on the wall, it is tribulating all around us, a term that he uses. . There have been those of us who have witnessed to our family about there be being no Rapture before the Tribulation, who rather than accept and consider, have instead believed us to be " nuts ". One thing for sure, they cannot say they have not been warned.

We are now on the horizon of War . It is seen in the tables "Three Times". Many warnings have been going out about a Nuclear Strike coming up this Land. The UK Royals along with our own president and his mate are giving the secret symbols that tell us, "F__K You" and then the Bang motion is made. America is Babylon. The Wicked have no qualms about destroying part of this land in order to move into the next step to unite ourselves with a One World Order. Yes, we will see perilous times but we will not see God's Wrath being poured out upon the wicked.

Those Americans that think America is too strong; that she is the Super-power of the world, have had their eyes and ears upon too many soap operas or sport competitions. They do not realize that Russia has been testing us and finding that we are too weak to resist an attack. Since 9/11, American forces have been spread too thin fighting wars around the world. It may surprise Americans that this was the plan all along of those that wanted a One World Order. Remember who first mentioned those words while he was president? None other than George Bush Sr. And under his son, George W. Bush, 9/11 was crafted & accomplished. All during those days, the citizens of this Land thought we were fighting for the Constitution and liberation of those abroad. Well, we weren't.

Not, only that but we had the Trojan Horse snuck within our walls whose chief has destroyed our Constitution through illegal manipulation of our laws.

Jonathan mentions the 144,000 and what their role will be. They will be ministering and are ministering right now.

The Elect/Chosen are those that will be gathered from the four corners of the Earth to be taken to the Sheep-fold in the Wilderness for their protection where the A/C will not be able to touch them.

And those that A/C does manage to go after, will be those who will suffer persecution and death. They did not, at the time of the gathering of the Elect accept that Yahushua wanted His Name restored.

They did not believe the 4th Commandment that made the 7th day to be the Sabbath.

They did not accept that the ecclesia was made up of His Natural Seed and grafted in gentiles.

They surely did not accept that Satan's Seed is walking among the Righteous Seed. And if that is not enough, they continued to observe the pagan feasts right along with the Pagans that head up the Vatican and it's daughters.

Jonathan tells how at a very young age he had a heart for Israel and her people. I know that to be true for myself once I came to a saving knowledge of Yahushua. Who can explain it except, that perhaps, there are many of Ephraim, which is the name used for the 10 natural seed of the Tribes of the Northern Kingdom, whom Yahuah caused to be spread throughout the world.

They are His Sheep; they have found themselves caught up within the Catholic church, within Protestant churches or no churches at all but once they found their God, The Great I Am, something drastically began to change and grow within their hearts.

A desire to return to all things of the Hebrew Saviour Yahushua began to burn in their hearts. And please, know this has nothing what so ever to do with the Zionist Movement which is a creation of those that secretly desire the extinction of the True Israelites.

When the Bible says to come out of her my people... doesn't that resonate a whole lot more now that we understand who we truly are? And how many of us have come out of Babylon? But, how many more need to find their way out so that they do not partake of her punishment?

The witnessing of the 144,000 is on-going now in these End of Days that lead up to the appearance of the Anti-Christ. Jonathan speaks of those who stick their neck out to tell the Truth despite generation of lies that have been preached within churches.

We are not looking for a Rapture but instead have had our hearts taken over; literally captured by the Rauch Kadesh (Holy Spirit) to do His Will despite all of the garbage thrown at us by our so called Brethren. That is what this site is all about.

Code Searcher is going to be speaking next week about the crops; which represents a Catching away and those that do not.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.