Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
As In The Days of Noah

By Gerlinda

The verse that speaks of the conditions upon Earth at the return of Yahusha is likened to "As in the Days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man." Matthew 24:37 Just what were the conditions?

I've heard, over the many years I attended Church that people will be very wicked but never did I hear the real condition of the world in those days. Never did I learn that there was a whole world full of children born through the mating of the Fallen Angels with the daughters of Cain nor that many of the Righteous Seed of Seth were led astray by their wickedness against The Most High. Nor did I know that these off-spring were the very Giants spoken of in the Bible. And when I did, I had no idea of just how many Giants that were destroyed in the Flood of Noah..

"And the angel said to me, "Rightly you ask me. When God made the flood upon the earth, he drowned every firstling, and he destroyed 104 thousand giants, and the water rose above the mountains 20 cubits, above the mountains and the water entered into the garden, bringing out one shoot from the vine as God withdrew the waters." Baruch 3:10, Slavonic

This issue of Lucifer having sired Cain with Eve is such a sticky topic. And, we can understand why. After all, for centuries we never were taught this thing nor did pastor dwell upon the scriptures that spoke of the 200 Fallen Angels that came down and made a pact to take wives from the daughters of Cain? It almost seems too absurd. In fact, not too much of the Old Testament was studied and now we can understand why. First of all, the churches taught that angels didn't marry because it said so in the Bible. What the Bible is telling us is that "in heaven, there is no need for marriage." It does not say that Angels were not capable of having intercourse with human women.

I believe another sticky point is that we have read how large these angels are and true, in the heavenly realm, they are huge. However, to enter into the earthly atmosphere, they had the power to reduce their size. But their off-spring, who were 1/2 human, lost that ability to keep the human size. Do you see the problem that produced? The result was that Giant babies were born to those women. Thus there were races of Giants that became as gods to the people. They were kings over kingdoms.

Those Nephilim/Giants would then, also take wives, which caused the death of many of the women in their inability to give birth. The babies would even burst forth through the navel of their mothers in their attempt to be birthed, which of course killed the mothers.

Here is what is written concerning the off-spring of these angels by Zen Garcia:

This led to the propagation of an unnatural race of red and blonde haired, green and blue eyed cannibal giants into the world, which the bible references as the men of renown. Their unnatural propagation led to the fall and complete corruption of the natural order of creation. By the time of Noah's day things were so awry, it was necessary for the Most High to destroy all flesh with deluge in order to necessitate beginning all things anew.

And straightway there were given unto them with His word flesh and blood and a heart of the children of men. And they were content to leave the height of heaven and they came down to earth, to the folly of the dancing of the children of CAIN with all of their work of the artisan, which they had made in the folly of their fornication, and to their singings, which they accompanied with the tambourine and the flutes and the pipes and much shouting and loud cries of joy and noisy songs.

And their daughters were there and they enjoyed the orgies without shame for they scented themselves for the men who pleased them and they lost the balance in their minds. And the men did not restrain themselves for a moment, but they took to wife from among the women those whom they had chosen and committed win with them...

And the daughters of CAIN with whom the angels had companied conceived but they were unable to bring forth their children and they died. And of the children who were in their wombs, some died and some came forth; having split open the bellies of their mothers they came forth by their navels. And when they were grown up and reached man's estate they became giants, whose height reached unto the clouds; and for their sakes and the sakes of sinners the wrath of God became quiet, and He said, "My spirit shall only rest on them for one hundred and twenty years, and I will destroy them with the waters of the Flood." them and all sinners who have not believed the word of God. Kebra Nagast 100. (unquote)

Now, we know that there were, at least 104 Giants that died in the flood. And yes, they produced Giant women so there is a mix of both races of these Giants. These Giants soon began to eat everything is sight. Their lust for flesh and blood caused them to turn against man. The Book of Enoch tells us, "And they began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another and to drink their blood. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous. Enoch 7: 15.

But, did we know that The Most High is going to allow them to return? Really? Why?

He will use them to pour out judgment against their own kind. They will see their own children die as they fight each other. Listen to what Stan Deyo had to say. Those that have not heard of Stan Deyo, he once held Above Top Secret Security Clearance while working undercover for the FBI on "flying saucer technology" headed by Dr. Edward Teller. (quote) " A number of things that....uh...I've heard, uh...from people in the Pentagon, that the buss word in the secret of secrets in the Pentagon is 'The Sumerian gods are returning.' And that's what they're referring to, that whole area that Dr. Peters is.." Asked to repeat himself, Deyo says, "In the Pentagon you know the military circles that are in the know above the cover-up her, um...they kind of, in whisper tones, talk about the return of the Sumerian gods. And they're talking about what we would call Aliens or Fallen Angels, reeturning into the Middle East, into the old Sumer area." (unquote)

The condition of the world that brought the Flood of Noah will be the same when Yahushua's second coming takes place. The Fall Feasts that will be fulfilled portends the final battle between the forces of light and darkness before the last judgment and destruction of the world by fire, ending again the reign of evil in the world.

Yahushua, at His first coming fulfilled the Spring Feasts and His Second Coming will fulfill the Fall Feasts.

They are, presently locked up along with their king but their off-spring working through CERN, have built the Haydron Collider that will open the very gates of the Abyss and allow them to return. There will be a key given to an angel to open this pit. This particular angle has been waiting for just the right moment to cause this lock on the Abyss to be opened.

This, Dear Friends, is what that verse is talking about. So, to say there never was such a thing as children born to the Serpent whom Lucifer used to disguised his ugly dark nature he took on after his fall, or children of other Fallen Angels is ignorance upon the part of followers of the churches taught by the Vatican Jesuits in the Protestant seminaries. The fact that Joshuah and the other 9 spies sent out to check out the Promised Land had them come back and report that they were like grasshoppers in their sight should make you rethink your understanding of the off-spring of the Fallen Ones. That is what the whole battle is about that caused God to become a man to redeem fallen men to be able to return to Paradise.

The books that told of these things, which filled in the sparse pages of the Bible have been found and are being read.

Thank you Steven for your part in making this information available.

Portions of this information was taken from "The Flat Earth as Key to Decrypt The Book of Enoch" by Zen Garcia.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.