Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TRUNEWS, Tom Horn and Steve Quayle join Rick Wiles the luciferian agenda; conspiring globally to hid

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vIYy16GV2c
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahushua ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

TRUNEWS 04-19-16

People often dismiss giants as a legend of the past, but is there proof that giants are more than a myth? Today on TRUNEWS, Tom Horn and Steve Quayle join Rick Wiles to delve not only into this subject, but the luciferian agenda; conspiring globally to hide the past, open demonic portals, and wage war against the Saints.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: TRUNEWS, Tom Horn and Steve Quayle join Rick Wiles the luciferian agenda; conspiring globally to

bump

Re: TRUNEWS, Tom Horn and Steve Quayle join Rick Wiles the luciferian agenda; conspiring globally to

by Gerlinda

Anyone that really wants to understand the Bible and God's plan for mankind must, FIRST OF ALL, understand where it all began.

No one, and I am speaking, especially for myself, will be able to understand the whole of the Bible until they understand who were The Giants. And when I began to learn about the Giants, I actually was invited to leave a church that did not want to even touch upon the subject.

Tom Horn says this repeatedly, that in order to understand the Bible, one has to understand that there were literal Giants. Then find out, how did they come to being and why would God allow them to return.

The Almighty will use them to pour out His judgment upon all of their own off-spring.

Please read all of Isaiah 13; for it concerns the End Days of Babylon. If one wants to argue that this is speaking of old Babylon, please know that the Spiritual Darkness of Babylon has never gone away and is, even now, set to bring it all to the surface.

Again: Nothing will make sense in the Whole of the Word of God until we understand why it is that God left His place in Heaven, took on the body of a man and suffered torture and death to set His Creation of Humanity, free.

This discussion by these men will give you all of the evidence you should need to understand the past, present and future. Excellent Interview.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

by Gerlinda

How often have we read this words out of Matthew 24:5-14?

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

If ever this world has seen great increases of wars and rumours of war, it has been since the US marched into the Middle East under the false guise of bringing peace and democracy to those that were accused of destroying the Twin Towers. It kind of reminds you of Roosevelt allowing the Pearl Harbor to be attacked so he could get the USA involved in WWII, doesn't it?

It was Bull Crap then and it is Bull Crap now. And by Bull Crap, I am speaking of the Bull that sits in front of the Stock Exchange in NY and also the Bull that the Children of Israel returned to worshipping when they tired of waiting for Moses to come down from Mt. Sinai where he received the Ten Commandments.

Discussed in the interview between Tom Horn, Steve Quayle & Rick Wiles is the subject of how these entities that are below the earth will be released. If you have read the Bible, you know that God locked them up. (The original 200 leaders of the Fallen Angels that left their first abode, made a pact that if one is guilty, they are all guilty and took up with the daughters of Cain with whom they produced their own children) And they also let it be known that all the cultures that have an understanding what is happening, regardless of the depth of their paganism, say that 2016 is the year of their return.

Writings tell us that these Fallen Ones have fathered thousands of Giants that were destroyed in the Flood of Noah. Their bones are being found all over the world.

In The End of Days, They would be allowed to return to be part of His judgement upon earth. The volcanoes spewing out now in great number is one way that these Locust/Fallen Ones are returning to earth. The increase in EQ are making huge cracks all over the world, another way that they are being allowed to come out of the Abyss. And what is the Great Tool that the nations joined together to create in a common cause? It is none other than CERN, when started up and pushed to it's recent max of 40, that causes not only the increase but the severity.

Yahusha gave the various signs that would be seen; He did not say He was causing it but only that there would be such events taking place upon the Earth prior to His return. Even if most of the world doesn't know there were Fallen Angels and their crimes, He does because He was there. Can those know it all who say there is no such thing prove that He doesn't know about what He is speaking? And for the time being, He allows it all for His Greater Purpose. And, to make sure that this is understood; it is not upon His own that He brings judgment but upon all of the off-spring of the Fallen Ones and their Human wives.

Now, please read the rest of these scriptures that tell us that the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached until when? Then the End comes. There is only "One End". They don't preach until 7 years prior to His Coming; they are to preach right up to the End and then He shall return. Many will be offended by the messages being delivered. We find this taking place within our own families who will accuse us of being lunatics for having the guts to do what Yahusha has commanded us to do. They are so blind to the Word of God because they do not read it with the desire to study what it all is telling us.

Then, what happens after the beginning of these sorrows? Beginning with verse nine.

(Mark 13:10-13; Luke 21:10-19)

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come

It has been the pre-tribulation lie that has caused many within one's family to become offended because we were foolish enough to once believe the lie.

Family don't seem to forget the fact that you have forsaken that lie, they only remember that you believed it and passed it along and you were wrong.

Oh, but how they like to let you know you were wrong with that pre-trib. rapture crap so you must be wrong with everything else. Rather than look at the tons of evidence presented on this FORUM, they nit pick. And the pre-tribulation Lie is what led to all of the prophecy given at that time to be WRONG.

Most pre-tribbers have no idea at the damage done with that lie.

bump