Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bible Prophecy World and Financial News April 5 2016

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

05 Apr 16

New book reveals Obama stopped plan to topple Assad
Obama did not allow the CIA to execute a plan, which would have sought to overthrow the Assad government in 2012, according to a new book by a former David Laux CIA agent. If the program had succeeded, it possibly could have stopped the rise of ISIS and the flow of refugees into Europe, fleeing the chaos in Syria.

Islamic State hints at attacks in London, Berlin and Rome
The Islamic State militant group released a video on Tuesday suggesting it may carry out further attacks in the West, naming London, Berlin and Rome as possible targets.

Former U.S. tax judge charged with cheating on her tax returns
"As a former tax court judge, Kroupa dealt regularly with individuals who cheated on their taxes, which makes these allegations particularly troubling," Richard Weber, chief of criminal investigations for the Internal Revenue Service, said in a statement.

Panama Papers probes opened, China limits access to news on leaks
Authorities across the globe have opened investigations into the activities of the world's rich and powerful after a cache of leaked documents from a Panamanian law firm showed possible wrongdoing using offshore company structures.

Jews Who Refused to Leave Yemen Have Second Thoughts
The 67 Yemeni Jews who refused to join the recent secret airlift to Israel organized by the Jewish Agency are now seeking to follow suit.

Netanyahu: 'I'll clear my schedule this week to meet Abbas'
“So, as I said this morning to an American congressional delegation, I’m inviting him again. I’m clearing my schedule this week. Any day he can come, I’ll be here.”

Moderate earthquake jolts north-eastern states
The tremor was felt at 1.12 p.m. with its epicentre located in Meghalaya's East Garo Hills district, said an official of the Regional Seismological Centre in Shillong.

Magnitude 5.9 quake hits Sarangani
A magnitude 5.9 earthquake hit Sarangani on Tuesday, April 5, 2016, the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) reported. The 5.9 magnitude quake’s epicenter was located 308 kilometers southeast of Sarangani (Davao Occidental) on Tuesday afternoon, 4:29 p.m.

Russia to start deliveries of S-300 missiles to Iran in coming days: agency
Russia will begin the first shipment of its S-300 air defense missile systems to Iran in the coming days, Interfax news agency quoted a senior Russian diplomat as saying on Tuesday. "I don't know if this will happen today, but they (S-300 missiles) will be loaded (for shipment to Iran)," the agency quoted Zamir Kabulov, a department chief at the Foreign Ministry, as saying.

Suspicious activity' at N. Korea's nuclear complex
Recent satellite imagery shows "suspicious activity" at North Korea's nuclear complex in what could be a sign that Pyongyang might be trying to harvest weapons-grade plutonium from spent nuclear fuel... The website 38 North said...satellite imagery has shown "exhaust plumes" from a thermal plant...where spent nuclear fuel rods are reprocessed to extract plutonium.

Iran: U.S. Violating Nuke Deal
Iranian officials on Monday accused the United States of violating the recent comprehensive nuclear agreement by working behind the scenes to stop American companies from conducting business with Iran, according to regional media reports. Iran has been complaining for months that it is not being granted enough sanctions relief under the agreement.

Stem cell therapy halves deaths from heart failure
Stem cells can repair a damaged heart and potentially halve the number of people dying from heart failure, scientists have shown, in a major breakthrough for regenerative medicine. For more than a decade scientists have been convinced that stem cells were the future of organ repair because they can become any cell in the body, reversing damage which was thought to be permanent.

Scientists to open MASS-CLONING factory this year to clone cows, pets and HUMANS
The ambitious and futuristic facility hopes to be mass-producing one million cows every 12 months by 2020. Not only will it clone cattle, but the factory, which will be located in the northern Chinese port of Tianjin, will also cater to more specific needs by genetically engineering police dogs and thoroughbred race horses.

Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: 16 Azerbaijan troops killed
Azerbaijan says 16 of its troops have been killed in two days of clashes against ethnic Armenian separatists in the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region. The separatists accuse Azerbaijan of using heavier weapons, including Smerch multiple rocket launchers. Azerbaijan also threatened a "major attack" on the region's capital Stepanakert. The conflict - halted in 1994 - flared up again on Saturday.

Report: ISIS militants use mustard gas in attack on Deir al-Zor airport
Islamic State militants attacked Syrian army troops with mustard gas...against a Syrian military airport in the eastern province of Deir al-Zor that borders Iraq... Syrian state media did not disclose how many casualties were sustained in the latest drive...to capture the heavily defended airport located south of Deir al-Zor city, whose main neighborhoods are under the militants control.

Report: Syrian rebels shoot down warplane
Syrian rebels on Tuesday allegedly downed a Russian fighter jet belonging to the Syrian air force and captured the aircraft's pilot, sources linked to the opposition reported. According to the report, the Syrian regime's Sukhoi 22 warplane was downed by an anti-aircraft missile over the northern village of Kfar Jalis.

Was There A Run On The Bank? JPM Caps Some ATM Withdrawals
Under the auspices of "protecting clients from criminal activity," JPMorgan Chase has decided to impose withdrawal limits on certain ATM transactions. As WSJ reports, following the bank's ATM modification to enable $100-bills to be dispensed with no limit, some customers started pulling out tens of thousands of dollars at a time. This apparent bank run has prompted Jamie Dimon to cap ATM withdrawals at $1,000 per card daily for non-customers.

Panama Papers: Mossack Fonseca 'helped firms subject to sanctions'
he Panama legal firm at the heart of a massive data leak kept clients who were subject to international sanctions, documents show. Mossack Fonseca worked with 33 individuals or companies who have been placed under sanctions by the US Treasury, including companies based in Iran, Zimbabwe and North Korea.

EU begins shipping migrants in Greece back to Turkey
The European Union began offloading its refugee crisis onto its Turkish neighbors Monday, sending back more than 200 migrants in the first stage of a plan to deport thousands that has drawn condemnation from human rights groups.

Afghan forces' retreat in Helmand should help battle Taliban: minister
The surprise withdrawal of Afghan forces from parts of Helmand province may leave large areas under Taliban control, but it should bolster the defenses of the volatile southern region, the country's top defense official said.

Brazil impeachment battle rests on a handful of votes
With neither side commanding enough firm support in the battle to impeach Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff, the outcome of a crucial vote in Congress this month may boil down to a handful of no-shows and abstentions.

The man who ran the world's largest army was just charged with taking $12 million in bribes
China’s former top general who used to run the world’s largest army has been charged with taking bribes totalling 80 million yuan (HK$96 million), a source close to senior military officials told the South China Morning Post.

04 Apr 16

North Korea claims attacks on US will kill more than 9/11 in latest chilling threat
North Korea has claimed they will kill more people in America than the September 11 attacks. A ranting article in the hermit Stalinist nation's state-run publication DPRK Today said their weapons are trained on the White House, the Pentagon and other vital strategic locations.

Rivlin: If Abbas is serious, I am ready to meet with him
President Reuven Rivlin on Monday met at his residence with Foreign Minister of Czech Republic, Lubomír Zaorálek, who is visiting Israel. The two discussed strengthening bilateral cooperation in the fields of security, economy and trade.

UPDATED: UK Cuts Funding of Anti-Israel, Pro-BDS Charity
The UK Department for International Development (DFID) has announced that it withholds its support for War on Want, one of the sponsors of last February’s Israeli Apartheid Week, The Telegraph reported.

Speaker of the US House to Israel: “We Stand Shoulder to Shoulder With You”
Speaker of the US House of Representatives Paul Ryan stressed that the US relationship with Israel is more important than ever at a meeting this morning, April 4, at the Knesset with Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein. “We will work shoulder to shoulder with you against threats,“ Speaker Ryan said. “That’s why I came here and this is the point I wanted to stress.”

The European Union Can Go Straight to Hell
“It takes two to tango. It takes the Palestinians also.” But it is important for Israel not to be seen as undermining a two-state solution, he said. “If more effort is put into showing a will to move forward and to obtain progress in this process, it would greatly weaken the BDS movement.”

At least 45 killed in Pakistan as heavy rain causes roofs to collapse
At least 45 people have been killed and 34 injured after heavy rain across north-west Pakistan caused the roofs of dozens of homes to collapse, officials have said. The deaths were reported in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province during a downpour that began on Saturday night, a provincial disaster management agency spokesman said on Sunday.

Models of SPF and SWS Triggering Earthquakes Continue to Prove Significant in 2014 and 2015 Published April 3rd, 2016
The solar polar fields, solar wind speed, and coronal hole IMF appear relevant for triggering the largest earthquakes. The foundational models using SPF and SWS prove valuable in 2014 and 2015, and the events during that time encourage the further investigation of the earth-sun connection, and it was vital that our previous observations and statistical models be verified into the future – two years later the model accuracy remains robust.

Ties between Germany and Russia enter new chill
The rape case is indicative of the mutual suspicion that officials from both countries say extends to the highest levels of government. At the root of those tensions lie opposing visions for Europe and the Middle East. Those rival visions have led to clashes at diplomatic negotiating tables, in cyberspace and in the media.

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bible Prophecy World and Financial News April 5 2016

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahushua ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven