Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will The Real Gabriel, Please Stand UP?

by Gerlinda

Luke 1: 20 " But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.….28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

Luke1:18 "And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years. 19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to show thee these glad tidings"

The above message were delivered by the Real Gabriel who is the Messenger of Yahuah. These messages announced "Births".

Zecaraiah was the old priest who was doing his duty in the Temple when Gabriel came to him and told him that his old wife would finally give birth to a son and his name would be John. Six months after the birth of John, Mary gave birth to Yahusha (who was an cousin to John through his earthly mother, Mary) It was John's life-long work of preparing the people for "The Coming of the Lord Yahusha".

So, that serves to show the work of the True Gabriel.....announcing the arrival of two important men.

Now, let's talk about the Land of Persia (Now Islam)where Gabriel is next seen.

Daniel the Prophet was taken from Israel to the Land occupied by Persia/Iran/Iraq at that time. While there, Gabriel came to explain to Daniel what would taken place in the End Days. This brings into the picture the Land in which Islam was born.

It needs to be shouted from the roof-tops, there is evidence galore that Islam was the invention of the Vatican.

The common bond between the Vatican and Islam is "Mary". But is this the true Mary who gave birth to the Only Begotten Son of the Almighty? No, it is not.

This female of the Vatican is the female side of Baphomet (Lucifer) whom desires the worship of the whole world. And so, he gets it through the Queen of Heaven agenda of which The Almighty had Jeremiah warn the Children of Israel NOT TO WORSHIP.

At this point in Mr. Cati message, I completely concur that the Gabriel that came to Mohammed is not the Messenger of God, but a messenger from the Hand of Allah.

So, who is this "Allah"? Mr. Cati didn't come right out and say it but most people who understand the Illuminati workings know that when a man ascends to the position of the 33rd degree, the name of their god is revealed to them. The name of their god is Allah. That is who they worship.

Again, I ask, "who is Allah? Mr. Cati is correct when he says that they consider Allah/ Lucifer to be the true god while those who do worhip the true God are considered to be worshipping Satan.

Yes, it is like these people always do. What is up to them is down to us or what is black to us is white to them. It is like the two ends of the Pole...down is evil...above is good.....South Pole...North Pole.

It is the canopy over the North Pole that they desire to penetrate. Perhaps, it is as Mr. Cati says that the very upper Class that wish to escape that which is coming, have the means to do so or they hope. We know, that in the End of Days, there will be one that is coming....pretending to be the Messiah but he is the "False Messiah". Could, what is about to happen, be the timing that they anticipate the arrival of their 'god'?

Daniel was told by the real Gabriel that this False Messiah would be given 3 1/2 years...42 months.

Here is what was said about Muhammad by a website concerning Gabriel:

Why would Gabriel, who allegedly foretold the coming of Jesus, the Messiah, the REDEEMER of all mankind, now announce the arrival of another different 'redeemer' ?

The reader should be aware that neither Muhammad nor the pagan Arabs had any idea who Gabriel was, where his name first appeared, whom he had met, whom he had inspired and what the meaning of his name is.

Even today, after the lapse of almost 1450 years, their ignorance remains the same since they are prohibited from reading the Bible.

The followers of Muhammad of today are as ignorant of PREVIOUS REVELATIONS (UMMIYOON) as their forefathers were in the days of PAGANISM.

http://inthenameofallah.org/Muhammad%20&%20Gabriel.HTML

It is at this point, that I want to, once again, point out that the Vatican has played some major deception upon the world. One great deception was renaming the True Messiah Yahusha with the name of a pagan god, Jesus, who is none other than Son of Zeus.

Thank The God of Above, Yahuah, that He knows our hearts, of those that want to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. We do not want to be pawns of "Religion", which is the workings of the Devil Himself to control mankind..

There were a lot of good points made in this presentation but I doubt few people will really grasp what was said.

The Ark of Gabriel, named as such by the Vatican, I am sure, was placed in the Land of Islam, a religion which they invented, a religion that has it's followers KILL in the Name of their god.

This Ark would be a replica of the True Ark of the Covenant which "I Am that I AM" had Moses build and which was place in the Tabernacle of their God. Did this False Ark have great power within it? You bet, after all Lucifer is called The Power of the Air.

We have to remember that Satan (Lucifer) knows how much time he has left on this earth. After all, even the demons asked Yahusuah/Jesus not to cast them into Hell/Abyss before their time. They also knew the time.

So, Satan using his minions/off-spring, is about to pull the greatest deception upon the people on earth where he will arrive (birthed to earth) after the event to take place (perhaps the 26th?). The Bible tells us about those days. Daniel spoke about those days after Gabriel explained to him the meaning of his words.

What has been going on at the South Pole which houses the off-spring of Lucifer beneath it's ice is the ritual that I also believe, as Mr. Cati, took place with a Satanic High Priest officiating that would begin the final 3 1/2 years that would be afforded to this enemy of mankind.

The Four Angels at the Four Corners of the Earth??? Let us pray that we will be seen worthy enough of being gathered into a place of safety because our faith is place in Him, not the religions of man.

For Sure, there will be billions of people that will die in a near future event.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4AYdcNJ2cE