Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr Cati: Enoch and the Flat Earth Discussion

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NWaFARsUeo
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================

Enoch and the Flat Earth Discussion

This Enoch and Flat Earth Video report, will show and discuss some important observable elements, regarding the flat earth discussion, that I have recently observed and which has spawned some important thoughts and observations to consider, regarding Enoch and his domed flat earth description of earth.

This discussion will only mention those areas that have been personally observed and that offer the most meaningful discussion, regarding the flat earth discussion, but it will also include the work and modelling of the flat earth by Rob Skiba, as described and seen and witnessed by Enoch.

This video and my observations and discussion is not about attempting to prove that the flat earth exists, but that if it does, then it clearly means much more to our full understanding of what is going on, which must then compel us to consider what is not currently being discussed regarding a flat earth and what it actually means.

This report and discussion is not your typical flat earth discussion, but it does offer what I think is very meaningful items of importance and observation, that should in my opinion, be included in any meaningful and productive future flat earth discussion or research.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Mr Cati: Enoch and the Flat Earth Discussion

by Gerlinda

Mr. Cati's presentation was invigorating. He, unlike so many that say they believe in what the Scriptures say yet discount the very writings of Enoch, took very serious what was written by this Great Scribe of The Creator.

You bet, this is information way beyond anything our pea brains could understand. Mr. Cati mentioned how these Angels (who, by the way, were created before Light was even called forth) are massive in size and in order to come down to our level, had to reduce their size. Well, what does Enoch talk about in some of his writings? He tells how these Angles that had rebelled against God by taking human wives, petitioned Enoch to speak to Yahuah on their behalf to be forgiven and be able to return to their heavenly abode.

Enoch did as they had requested and the answer was "NO". They would have to remain on earth and their off-spring that they had with the daughters of Cain would suffer the consequence of the sins of their fathers (the Fallen Angels).

If those who call themselves Christians would just realize that they restrict themselves for not investigating the writings of Enoch, they'd understand what is taking place in our world at this time. What has gone around is about to finish it's course.

There are two seed-lines occupying this earth. It is the off-spring of Adam & Eve and then there is the off-spring of Lucifer and Eve.

Apparently, Christians can't wrap their minds around this fact. These Angels, not only had the equipment to mate, did reduce themselves to smaller size but their off-spring who carried, also the DNA of humans, were huge in size. Being human, they did not have the ability to reduce their size as the Angels, themselves, were able to do.

We know from reading Enoch, Jasher and the present Bible, in it's condensed version, that these Giants began to eat themselves out of house and home. They began to eat the very humans around them. They craved the flesh and blood of humans. The sacrifices that took place were two fold: 1. they provided the necessary nourishment to keep themselves going and 2. they also hoped to appease their fore-fathers, whom they called "gods"

There is only One God and is Name is Yahuah and He has said that He would not have any other gods before Him. That means exactly that. Yet, that has not stopped Lucifer from working toward replacing God on the Sides of the North.

Mr. Cati. spoke about how the North Pole and what we know as the South Pole appear to be one and the same. And, according to the Enoch's writings, there is no South Pole since Antarctica completely surrounds the flat earth. Now, do we understand the symbolism of the United Nations logo and others that seem to depict that very same image...right before our eyes. Do we begin to understand that the opposite picture was painted for us, which was a Global Earth.

Mr. Cati mentioned that Antarctica seems to be an entrance to something down under the ice which has some kind of passage-way to the North Pole. I sure do agree with that and think it explains a whole lot why Admiral Byrd never went back to the North Pole. He saw things that scared him.

Patriarch Kirill did his priestly duty to perform the ritual and then the St. Gabriel container was taken to a "Secret Place" which was deep within the Antarctic Ice to an Underground location where Hitler and his own Nazis built their base. It appears to have been a very sacred ritual because we are told the ancient ritual was written by the Angels that were located there when they saw "Creation".

At this point, we have to back up and remember who was relegated to earth after his fall along with his angels. But before his fall, if we read the Books of the Apocrypha that give much more detail, we know all of God's angels were there to witness creation. They also saw The Only Begotten of the Father, who is God revealed when "Light" was called forth. It was then that Lucifer began to become jealous and rebelled against this "Light" whom is Yahusha/Jesus Christ Himself. For this rebellion, he was cast down to earth. He is called The Prince of the Air in the bible and that is the very heavens that are inside the bowl that surrounds a Flat Earth.

So, to read that Lucifer and his Fallen Angels saw creation is in perfect harmony to the event of Creation. These Fallen Ones, according to the Bible and Enoch's writings want, not only to return to their former abode but to usurp the very authority of their own Creator.

God designed the Earth that put an obstacle in place that prevents Lucifer and his fallen ones from returning and that obstacle is right over the North Pole which many refer to as a canopy, tent, dome. It is impenetrable. But that has not stopped Lucifer from giving technology to those minions/off-spring of his here on earth.

Anthony Patch has spoken about it. The purpose of the Nuclear Bomb was to penetrate this dome. There are smaller portals in that canopy that allows angels to reduce themselves in size to come down but these smaller gate-ways are not the great gateway on the Sides of the North that he seeks.

Here is what he wants: Isaiah 14:13 “For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:”

So, are we beginning to get the picture of what Is going on between the two sides? Lucifer and his off-spring, which includes the powers of the world are using technology to conquer "everything", even to usurp The Creator Himself.

The Righteous Seed are those who follow the Creator and His Christ who paid the price of redemption from this Fallen One who is Prince over this Earth.

This is why Hitler was able to do what he did in the Antarctic. There really is no difference in the various leaderships around the world. They all worship Lucifer and work for him. In exchange they have been given technology, riches of this life with little regard to Eternity, which they will also share with the Fallen Angels in the place prepared for them.

Matthew 25:41 (NIV)
"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."

Choose this day whom you shall serve. It is for Eternity.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.