Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anthony's Answer on The Half Hour of Silence in Heaven

By Gerlinda

One thing that was asked of Anthony was concerning that half hour of silence in heaven.

Revelation 8:1 (KJV) And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour..

He said he hoped he would not sound like a heretic but he believed it was probably the kind of silence that soldiers have prior to a battle...taking a deep breath and saying, "Well, here we go, at last."

The Angels of the Lord have been waiting for this day for a long, long time to finish off what began in the battle when Michael and his angels threw Lucifer out of his former abode.

Now, they will finish this war-fare for good and it will be like it says in Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

The opening of the 6th Seal triggers the Resurrection of the dead and /Rapture of the Living and the Day of The Lord", the time when God will pour out His wrath on the unbelieving world.

Revelation chapter 6 ends with the powerful people of the world fully understanding that the cataclysmic global earthquake and events of the 6th seal are of DIVINE ORIGINE:

Revelation 6:12-17. "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

At this point, I am led to ask once again, "When does Our Lord come down with His Angels to do warfare on earth?"

I Thess. 4:15-17 gives the answer to that. we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Take note of something, you pre-tribbers, that this question was asked by Believers who want to know when He return. It is not a question of when there will be a Resurrection or this so called pre-trib. Rapture.

They knew their joining to their Lord was when He would return. These were Believers who were alive, expecting His Return any time. They did not know there would be all of this time until when He would physically return to earth. So, they are told that the Dead would arise first and then the living to join the Lord in the air. Pray tell, when is that? At the Resurrection.

Since there is NO SUCH THING as a Dispensation for Gentiles because there is no such thing as a Gentile Church, then how can a person be so stubborn to keep believing the lie out of the Vatican regarding a pre-trib. Rapture?

Yahusha returns with His Angels to gather the Resurrected. He and His Angels will fight the forces of Satan. Joe Ortiz has tried to make this point in his book, "Why Christians Will Suffer 'Great Tribulation'".

This Battle that will take place upon His Return will be between Spiritual Forces of the Good Angels against the Evil ones and the physical minions of Satan will be fighting each other. I recall one of the things that Code-Searcher found was a reference to a Sword of Blood.

The Fallen Angels will see their off-spring destroy each other. How fitting for Our God to have it happen that way.

There is more to still comment on this interview with Anthony Patch.

If you are really pressed for time, then please go to the 2nd hour mark and don't miss a word of it.

QuoteReply CERN, Extra Dimensions and Portals with Anthony Patch - 2/10/2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz6zOx8nrbE

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Anthony's Answer on The Half Hour of Silence in Heaven

Per Gloria H

We enjoy Anthony Patch's videos. A lot of the scientific terms we were not familiar on his latest video which no doubt was a drawback in understanding much of it. He gave us a link to the Thunderbolts Project, and mentioned Plasma Filaments and Birkland Currents which I've heard mentioned from time to time, so I decided to listen to a documentary called Thunderbolts of the Gods, which says it is a movie, but is really a documentary. It was produced in 2012, and is exactly one hour in length. I learned a great deal from the scientists who spoke throughout who gave us the history of scientific theories which began with the plasma theory, then over to the electric universe and plasma currents.

It mentions toward the end about the serpent/dragon (like Venus according to Velikovsky), having feathers and filaments. Well, that reminds me of Revelation 9 where these locusts have hair of women and had tails (like a comet, which gives off these things).

Interestingly, we know Yahuah has feathers and appears as unquenchable fire, which is actually like a comet or Sun discharge. Anyhow, the effects of comets and the discharge of the Sun are all mentioned. I can see we have a electrical universe which has nothing to do with Einstein's theory of gravity and other theories that came off of this like these imaginary black holes.

Anyhow, I plan to go through this documentary again and also Anthony Patch, hoping to let this all sink in. I can see when Planet X passes, it's going to display all these things, and more, so we can better understand what is going on.

Gloria

Thank you Gloria, You forgot to give the youtube so I hope I have put the correct one here:

I also plan on looking at this. I really admire Anthony Patch, well spoke, a humble man who shares his knowledge for the better understanding of Our God, Yahuah's creation and the prophetic fulfillment that is upon us in this End Day Age. He is not this video speaker but if this is the correct video, it will help to understand what Anthony Patch, himself, tells us that Einsteing's Theory of Gravity was a false theory. We are an Electrical Universe and Wow, doesn't that bring the word "Light" as given to our Lord and Savior Yahusha/Jesus Christ a much grander appreciation. We would never find out way through the Valley of Darkness of Death without this Light of Yahusha.

This is also why God has now returned to us the Book of Enoch, which was reserved for the generation that would understand it. It was never lost, just hidden until such time as it was the Perfect Time given to the Elect that would yearn to be enlightened by it's truth.

Gerlinda

Thunderbolts of the Gods

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

I just have to say how tickled I am to see so many women grab ahold of these deeper truths of the Bible. My brother-in-law thinks women don't have the brains to do anything but bake cookies and haul in the wood for the fire-place.

I sure am thankful that Steven has intelligence to realize that we all can learn so much if we allow the Holy Spirit to open the door-way of our minds that He has given to us and to ask for His discernment on all these matters.

Yahuah's Word is certainly not limited to the 66 books of the present day Bible which, quite frankly, those that claim it is complete, can't even claim to have read it.

Gerlinda

by Gerlinda

CERN is the Beast System and the Internet is the World Wide Web for controlling the buying and selling...The Distribution Center of Commerce.

Soon, it will be a cashless society, it will be all digital. Do you see how impossible it will be to buy what you need or to sell what you have to sell in order to make an income? This is why the dollar is being destroyed on purpose, so that a whole new Beast System can take over.

The public does not seem to understand that there has been an ongoing project of DNA manipulation taking place. We have been ingesting food, water, air we breath of Nano particles that are changing our bodies. Now, in this year of 2016, the whole of the world's population id 100% infected. Those that lie dormant in bodies will be activated by Microwaves.

The mixing of Iron and Clay, which is spoken about in the Bible, will be short lived but not completely successful. The Bible tells us that Iron and Clay cannot mix. That means the human race as God designed it as opposed to the Fallen Angels created beings. Anthony Patch says that Believers will be protected from electromagnetic waves. The question was asked, "How can we tell if our DNA is changing? Answer: by the viruses, cancers, man-made diseases, vaccinations. For what is coming, there is no vaccine against.

The breaking of ground for CERN was in 1954 and Patch tells us they are completed in their work now. It is only a matter of their timing of when they will do what they plan to do. They continue to go through the process of putting out millions of dollars to keep workers occupied, pretending to advance it's capabilities but for all purposes CERN is complete and ready. You may ask, "Ready for What?" To break through the veil/shield of the universe to unite Earth with Saturn. This is the same shield called "Outer Space", which NASA claims to have broken through. Yes, there are smaller door-ways but they need this huge doorway. As Patch has told us, the creation of the Atomic Bomb was to try to break through but was used on the two cities of Japan instead.

This is a continuation of the Tower of Babel for which Yah said, "Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.” So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city." Genesis 2:5-9. All you need to do is look at the European Tower of Babel, not complete and you will see just how in our face this has been and still people do not understand the goal of the One World Order", which includes One Government, One Religion, One Military, One Ruler all worshipping the god of the Old Order of Babylon.

Anthony tells us that everyone takes their marching orders from the Pope. He is at the top of the Pyramid. Everyone bows to him and kisses his ring of authority.

Someone else asked what is the role of the United Nations. Answer: "It is nothing but a mouth piece for Lucifer. It is a Temple to Satan. The murals on the way is proof of what they predict for the future. Denver International Airport is another such place; a very large temple to Lucifer with it's own murals showing the people they intend to kill and the end being with fire.

Deep, underground bases, tunnels and cities that connect to each other all over these United States. The tunnels are large enough to run trains and to drive 18 wheelers.

Anthony tells that inside of CERN headquarters are hieroglyphics that have ancient rituals that are carefully followed. As has been told, CERN in the Alps of Switzerland/France is located atop of the Ancient Temple to Apollo. And what does the Bible tell us in Revelation 9:2 (KJV)
"And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit." Revelation 9:11 "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

How amazing is that??? The Bible actually does tell you the beginning and the end of God's Plan, doesn't it? Anthony Patch says that CERN is the Key to Opening the Abyss.

The Word of God also say, Acts 16:31"KJV)
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

And for those that think Faith & Grace applied to just the New Testament Believers, here is what Isaiah passed along to the Hebrew people.

Isaiah 45:22 Look to me, and be you saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am." Notice the reference to "I AM"?

The ecclesia of I Am includes all those that have been Chosen. He says, "Many have been called but few have been Chosen". Matthew 22:14