Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Half Hour of Silence in Heaven

by Gerlinda

Atomic Holocaust

There is an older Code-Searcher with the title of "Atomic Holocaust" I had just listened to which made me recall something I just learned after listening to the interview with Anthony Patch.

The goal of the Satanic World Powers is to return the earth to a former time that they call The Golden Age or what we are hearing mostly today as The New World Order. Just think of how long we have been hearing this term. I first heard the 1st president Bush say it but President Reagan also alluded to it in words of a 'city on a hill'.

To accomplish this, they must be able to return Earth to it's connection with Saturn. That is their belief.

Anthony Patch said that the Nuclear Bomb was not developed to kill people but to open a large portal through the barrier that the Creator has put up around Earth. They want to connect the world above with the world below and I mean way below...Abyss.

Well, what does the Bible tell us about all of the nations coming against Jerusalem? They are going there, to the very place that Yahuah said was the Apple of His Eye. It is His Land despite the sins of the people and their going after the gods of the pagan nations. Here are some of the nations seen in this code that gather there:

Iran seen 5x, United States, Russia, (the actual word Chinese, not China)), Egypt, Arabs & I am sure there are more that are allied with them.

The Nephilim will see their children kill each other off. And so ironic in all of this is that God planned it that way that they kill each other until they finally get defeated by the Coming of Yahusha. .

Obama's name is seen all over as it is in other codes. Also Netanyahu's name and Perez are seen there. Listen, these are people in power NOW. This is not pertaining to years in the past nor too far into the future. Perez and Netanyahu have been together in Israel's history but Obama was not a part of them until now.

Perez has been head deep in involvement with the Rothschilds and the Vatican. His name means, "Parted". This has been discussed often and it is no secret that he has been involved in various peace treaties which made Israel become weaker and weaker and which brought land that belonged to the people into the hands of the Vatican.

The word "Annihilation" is seen in this code. It has something to do with Wormwood.

Go ahead watch the code but you will not get this extra information that I am presenting here after hearing all of the information put out by Anthony Patch.

But I do recall, in another Code Searcher he told that Nibiru is connected with the words, "From Yahuah". It will be his judgment.

Jonathan says that there will be 7 days of Yahuah's Wrath. This sounds a whole lot like the young Hebrew boy, Nathan, that had a near-death experience in which he said after 2 days the IDF will see themselves defeated. This is probably when Israel calls out for help from her Messiah, Yahusha. Matthew 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

The Nations of the world, who are being led by Satan's Fallen Angels, are gathering with their weapons to do war but more importantly, they are going to use all of the energy they can muster up to use some type of Nuclear Bomb to try to penetrate the veil between earth and heaven. The Demonic filled men actually believe they can fight against the forces of Yahusha and his Angels. Satan knows he can't win but he isn't telling the bunch who are gathered with him.

One thing that was asked of Anthony was concerning that half hour of silence in heaven. . Revelation 8:1 (KJV) And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour..

He said he hoped he would not sound like a heretic but he believed it was probably the kind of silence that soldiers have prior to a battle...taking a deep breath and saying, "Well, here we go, at last."

The Angels of the Lord have been waiting for this day for a long, long time to finish off what began in the battle when Michael and his angels threw Lucifer out of his former abode. Now, they will finish this war-fare for good and it will be like it says in Revelation 12:10

At this point, I am led to ask, "When does Our Lord come down with His Angels to earth?" I Thess. 4:15-17 gives the answer to that. we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Take note of something, you pre-tribbers, , that this question is asked by Believers when shall He return. So, it is Believers who are alive and remain that are spoken to as to when they would join the Lord in the air. It is after the Dead are Resurrected and when Yahusha returns with his Angels to fight Satan and his angels.

Yahusha returns with His Angels to gather the Resurrected. He and His Angels will fight the forces of Satan.

This is a battle of the Spiritual. Tthe minions of Satan will be fighting each other.

Atomic Holocaust

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iuwL3W15vo

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.