Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scriptures Often Ignored: Psalms 91 - The Prayer Of Protection

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvds7LTII-I
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================

Scriptures Often Ignored: Psalms 91 - The Prayer Of Protection

My hope is that this will shed Light to you and reveal Truth unto you -- with topics such as TRUE Biblical Prophecy, End Times, signs of the End Times, how to prepare, precepts upon precepts, and much more.

Hopefully this will help you on your journey and walk in Truth -- as well as your spiritual walk with Yahuah. May you find hope and inspiration as you continue along your journey: and hopefully I can be a helpful resource for you!

Today we will be focusing on Psalms 91 -- also known as the Prayer of Protection. Now we are all familiar with this passage, but I approach this from a different angle: and show how this passage (and many others related) correspond to the End Times, the End of Days, and how Yahuah will Protect and Keep His People from danger, and Guard those who guard His Commandments, and accept His Son Yahusha.

As the End of Days approach us, many are wondering how we will be protected, and where we should seek our help. When our help comes from Yahuah -- because only through HIM are we Saved; through His Son Yahusha, Our Perfect Lamb Sacrifice of our sins, can we be saved; and allowing His Set Apart Ruach to flow into us can we be filled, and we too can be set apart.

May All Praises Be To Yahuah Alahiym -- for Protecting, Leading, and Guiding each and every one of us to His Safety.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Scriptures Often Ignored: Psalms 91 - The Prayer Of Protection

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

This Psalm is ESPECIALLY a prayer that we need to read often to remind us of the protection that Yahuah has for His People always and especially now as the End Days are upon us. .

1. The Greatest protection of all is knowing his Rightful Name. Discard the name that has been handed down through the ages as the false name of son of Zeus. If it has been good enough for you all these years....you have no clue how powerful the Real Name of Our Father and His Son is for His Own.

(We do not argue the fact that we were all saved under the name given to us and that is because Yahuah knew that we came in "Faith" seeking Him. But once you learn the truth, there is no going back.)

2. We now see that plague after plague is being released upon the world by the very servants of the Satan who have said they want to reduce the human population to 500 million. Then to twist the knife in your back, they offer their vaccines to protect you. So, "NO, do not take the vaccines offered to you; they will only add to your misery and death. Take His Promise as Pure Gold to your heart that: verse 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

3. Verse 13 " Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet." Because we know that these are terms used by the minions of Satan who fly their banners of the Serpent (adder), the Dragon and Lion, we can stand strong in knowing that Yahuah's Angels will protect us from these who would dare to come against us. BUT, we must not only know His Name but Know Him.

Wonderful lesson on this Psalm of Promised Protection.

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Thanks Steven for always being faithful in presenting Yahusha's Word; especially now, in the Days of Trouble Come upon this World.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.