Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sheep or Goat who are you?: THE EARTH DOES NOT MOVE? :Zen Garcia & Michael Adams - A to Z, Z to A #2

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-nSp0jqE_U
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Jesus Christ is God's Son ( Jesus Christ is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================
Hi Everyone,

Think about:

The Sabbath ( NOT Sunday worship )

The Feast Days ( Leviticus chapter 23 )

Flat earth or Globe ( nasa )

Books of Enoch, Jasher, Jubilees, First book of Adam and Eve, Second book of Adam and Eve.

Just a few things to think about before listening to this video.

Enjoy!

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND ALSO OUR WEBSITE.

Zen Garcia and Michael Adams - A to Z, Z to A #2

My interview with Michael Adams on his show, Nothing But The Truth. This discussion was the second of what has been an ongoing series of interviews, discussions, and round-tables on wide array of topics with equally diverse guests and opinions covering all things esoteric. These discussions will provide listeners an inside on not only my work but that of many other cutting edge researchers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Sheep or Goat who are you?: THE EARTH DOES NOT MOVE? :Zen Garcia & Michael Adams - A to Z, Z to

By Gerlinda

Is Our Heavenly Father a God of Order, His Order or does He allow for man's wide array of understanding and observing his own way so that he can be reconciled to the Kingdom of God?

Most of us would probably answer that we have Jesus Christ as our Saviour so that is all we need. What if we have believed in the wrong god, observed his feasts and done church all wrong all of these generations? Can we plead ignorance?

For over 500 years, the church has been sitting right smack dab in the middle of Babylon and most likely had no idea that those words, "Come out of her My people" was talking about them. There are thousands of denominations from which to choose so it is has to be one of them but not mine, a person might say. What would qualify one to have a seat in Babylon?

1. Do you worship on the Sabbath as was set aside by The Great I Am?
2. Is your Bible the complete Word of God?
3. God's Holy Feasts...do you honor them?
4. Do you Believe the Word of God and His details of how He formed the Heavens and the Earth?
5. Are all men created equally?
6. What about the human race; is there a chance that there is a race of the off-spring of Lucifer walking the very streets that we walk?

So, what difference does it make if you worship on the right day or not? For one thing, think about the fact that the Gregorian Calendar that we follow has the days of the week named after pagan gods. The Hebrew Calendar is a Lunar Calendar that are numbered. Did the Father call out a people and hand them the Roman Gregorian Calendar to guide them or did He give them a calendar that follows the cycle of the moon? I hope most of you know the answer to that one.

Even those that say they worship on the Sabbath might hit it on the right day now and then but it sure isn't every Saturday. The Hebrew Calendar, like it has been stated, is Lunar not Solar. It begins on Kodesh, the one day prior to the 7 days that make up the Fall Feasts. It begins in the evening of the beginning of the Feast of Trumpets. The first sighting of the moon begins the Hebrew Lunar Calendar that guides all of the Feast of the Lord God Almighty for the rest of that year. It is God that resets the yearly Calendar by the first sighting of the moon which begins the month of Tishri.

So, do you see, how the Sabbath cannot be each Saturday. What if the Calendar began on a Wednesday that particular year. So, seven days later, on the Seventh Day that Yahuah said He rested would not be a Saturday, would it? The Sabbath Keepers don't have it right either.

So, rather than adhere to the strict guides of the Father, Rome just went ahead and made up their own calendar, a Solar Calendar and each day that, they even dare to call the Sabbath, would take place on a Sunday, which would give their Sun god his day of worship by the whole world. Slick, isn't it? There is no sense in even debating this issue because Rome readily admits it changed it. Why? Because they said they had the authority to change it. Wow! Rome usurped God's own command. So, we already have one foot inside of Babylon.

Then, there is the issue of what god it is that Christians claim they worship. Rome wiped out His True name and gave Him the name of the Greek god Jesus. That is right, it means, "Hail Zeus". Before that, the Jews forbid their people to even mention His name...Yahusha. Face it people, now you have both your feet inside of Babylon and you aren't even Catholic.

What about the Bible that you read...is it complete? If you think 66 is a number for the Father, you are wrong. It is the number for man and man has taken the liberty of removing 14 books from the original Bible. I wonder why they would do that? Have any idea why they wanted to hide those books?

There was one book that especially gave details of how Yahuah created the Heavens and the Earth. If you read the scriptures that have been given by those that took the time, you will find out that the earth is not a globe but build upon a foundation with pillars beneath it. Also, He put a canopy over it, which Isaiah called a "tent". Isaiah 40:22 Does it matter if we believe God's description of His work or if we believe NASA and it's scientist's claim that the earth is a globe? Absolutely! It determines if you will investigate His Word or if you continue to nudge further inside Babylon.

Did God create all men equally? No, He did not. However, if you continue to believe the lies that the Daughters of Rome have told, you will not know that Lucifer had a child with Eve whose name is Cain. The sin that took place in the Garden was Lucifer creating his own seed among men. That why Yahsuah gave so many examples of the two lineage such as Wheat & Tares, Sheep & Goats, Five Wise Virgins and Five Foolish Ones. These are all parables to show that there is a difference between the two races of men on earth, the Righteous Race and the Unrighteous Race whose father is Lucifer. They would walk together until the Day of the Lord when He will remove the one to a safe place and pour out His judgment upon the off-spring of Lucifer and his Fallen Angels. The expression of the Grapes of Wrath point to these grapes being put into His Winepress. It is all making a whole lot more sense now, isn't it?

To keep the Righteous Race from following the One True God, Lucifer set up some deceptions that the Church of Constantine spread through-out the world.

1. The true Name of the Messiah was changed from His Hebrew Name into the Greek name of the Son of Zeus...Jesus. This will be a hard one to swallow but please take the time for checking out the many sources of proof regarding the name that have been posted on this site. This is vital because Salvation comes from the True Savior Yahusha.

2. The True Sabbath was changed to Zeus's day called Sun Day for the Sun that they worship

3. And of course Zeus has a birthday that falls on December 25th. That is another subject discussed often on this site. How many years have you seen the article here warning you about keeping Pagan holidays? That includes Isthar/Easter which happened to fall at Passover the year that Our Savior was put to death. Yet, I know that most of you believe you are honoring Jesus/Zeus by keeping them and you know what, YOU ARE.

4. Do you suppose that the Father wanted us to find out about all these things in the End Days? Of course He did. Enoch wrote in his book that it was written for a Remote Generation and that this generation would be at the time the Fig Tree that would blossom. God knew that this book and others would be suppressed by those that were hiding the fact that they were the off-spring of Fallen Angels and were not children of Adam. He knew all about the fact that His Holy Days would be covered up and replaced by pagan holidays. He knew that the scientist who do not believe in Him would even spread rumors that the Earth was a round ball/globe. He knew that they would even claim that they had reached the heights of His Heaven when all along, they could never penetrate the hard canopy that He had placed over the Earth.

5. We have believed, although we didn't understand it all, that the Earth traveled in an orbit around the Sun. These liars have placed the Sun as the center of all focus when in fact, Yahuah created the Earth as a special place with it's own boundaries designed as a place for mankind. It is the Sun that travels around the Earth as does the Moon, the lesser light. And who are these called Planets? There are only Seven of them, not nine or ten as we have been told. The Seven are Wandering Stars aka Fallen Angels, who were so wicked that they have been imprisoned & relegated to travel counter-clock-wise around the earth. They will do this until God makes a new heaven and a new earth. Now if you add the Sun and Moon to these seven, you come up with the Nine.

6. But didn't NASA tell us that they had found more planets? Sure, they did. There isn't a thing that they can't lie about. For Instance this thing coming called Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood is not a planet nor a comet but a fearsome Star called "The Destroyer". That is soon going to be passing Earth and causing much, much destruction only to repeat it's return on the other side of the Earth Five Months later. Where have we heard about Five Months before? It is even said that this Star is the one that Pagans worshipped called Rephaim. Israel turned from worshipping the One True God and went after the Pagan's Star of Rephaim.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M8d95bc53ebf6b7e71d9d3c80ecbcbef9o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

This is only a sampling of what was discussed in this interview. So much of it has already been spoken about on this Website for over 3 1/2 years. Steven has continuously searched through these books that have been hidden and done his research. Then, he has placed them here for YOU to do your study to determine what is Biblical and what is not. Instead of appreciating the information or even researching them, many have lambasted him personally. These attacks do not negate the many lies that were fed to the Believers from Babylon and her daughters.

How about putting aside your preconceived ideas and appreciating all of Yahuah's End Days knowledge that is now being poured out. It is as Joel has prophesied, we are in the Out-Pouring of His Holy Spirit in the End Days NOW. Time is so short. What are you waiting for?

I, for one, am very appreciative of all of this information I've learned in the past 3 1/2 years. It is beyond anything a person could ever dream of what Yahuah said He would make known in the End of Days. I thank you Steven and I know there are others that are so grateful you have put all of your time into bring us these truths. Gerlinda

SEE VIDEO ABOVE:
Zen Garcia and Michael Adams - A to Z, Z to A #2

My interview with Michael Adams on his show, Nothing But The Truth. This discussion was the second of what has been an ongoing series of interviews, discussions, and round-tables on wide array of topics with equally diverse guests and opinions covering all things esoteric. These discussions will provide listeners an inside on not only my work but that of many other cutting edge researchers.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.