Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steve Quayle Alert: "WHEN THE RELIGIOUS PERSECUTE THE RIGHTEOUS" AND "THE COMING WARS" WITHIN CH

SQ-HERES THE INTRODUCTION I WROTE, TO TOM HORNS BOOK 'BLOOD ON THE ALTAR',PLAYING OUT RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES AS THE SEPARATION BETWEEN THE SHEEP AND THE GOATS GOES BALLISTIC-KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS, NOT THE WARRING PARTIES

"WHEN THE RELIGIOUS PERSECUTE THE RIGHTEOUS" AND "THE COMING WARS" WITHIN CHRISTIANITY

Matthew 10:33-36
King James Version (KJV)
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
King James Version (KJV)
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
James 4:4
King James Version (KJV)
4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

John 16:1-3
King James Version (KJV)
16 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

The world is now at the time when the bloodiest period of war and betrayal lies at the doorsteps of the Christian faith. As the new world church and the New World Order "emerge," there is a considerable effort being espoused by the Pope and evangelical megastars to embrace a One World Faith based on agreements that we all serve the same god anyway. This is total rebellion and heresy against the faith of the Apostles and the Prophets and the revealed will of the Living God.
There are two households in which this battle will be waged, and the stakes are eternal. The first household is that of faith - brother will turn against brother, and where they once broke bread together, they will break each other's necks! The religious-minded folks will be the first to call for the government to do something when it all comes down. Faith has always been persecuted by unbelief, and that is the way it is going to play out in the months and years ahead. When you see prominent Christian authors being featured in the mainstream press and talking about Christianity and Islam serving the same god, you know that the battle is looming.
Recently the Department of Homeland Security has funded a response to churches in their Clergy Response Teams. Their stated purpose is to pacify Christians and motivate them to go along with the totalitarian directives of the state, mis-applying Romans 13 and wrongly stating that you are to do what the government tells you. Notice how many churches do not use the Name of Jesus, teach about his Blood and the reality of Heaven or Hell. James 4:4 states that friendship with the world is enmity with God! So as the so-called church cozies up to the Jesus hating, redemption denying One World religious crowd, they had better heed the words of Jesus when he stated that he did not come to bring peace to the world, but a sword (Matthew 10:33-36).
The nuclear family of the Christian is also under an unusual attack, with one member of the family understanding the lateness of the hour versus members, spouse or children being in an antagonistic position against the warning partner, parent, or child who "gets it." The church of Jesus Christ, those in right relationship with him through believing in his death, resurrection, Blood and Second Coming have already been designated "terrorists" and "enemies of the state" by the US Military and the US Justice Department, and this designation has been brought out into the open more graphically lately. The question I get asked more than ever from those with eyes to see, ears to hear and mouths that pray is, "will my husband or kids betray me?" The answer is yes, unless they have had a transformational encounter with Jesus that puts them on the same side of redemption as you. If you believe that the mainstream apostate church will stand up against this slaughter of your brethren, think again and look back in history as to the Lutheran church and their surrender to Hitler in not standing up against godless Fascism as it slaughtered Jews, Christians, the elderly, Gypsies and "misfits." We now have a spy apparatus that exceeds the Gestapo, the Stasi, and a nation of paid finks, not to mention the all-pervasive seeing eye on our computer screens, television sets, game boxes, iPhones, and the drones of Sky Net.
Each man, woman and child must seek God to lead them not into this heretical evil, and also to deliver them from betrayal --- just as a house divided against itself cannot stand, neither will the mainstream Christian church which has forsaken and denied the Blood of Jesus. And I would remind the mega church apostates that in the matter of redemption the straight and narrow through Jesus is still preferable to the highway to Hell! Oh, and in matters of the Ecumenical Movement some say that all roads lead to Rome or the same god - I would remind them that as it relates to Christianity, the Roman roads led to the slaughter of the Christians in the Coliseums! SQ

Jan 17, 2016
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1667