Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where does that Thousand Years Fit into this Earth Age?

By Gerlinda

At the 33:00 mark when the description of the earth is given according to Jeremiah 4:23-26, where not even a bird is left, Doug Batchelor assigns that time period to the End of Revelation rather than where it belonged.

Please read the scriptures in your Bibles.

Question asked by Doug, "What part of the Bible do you think about when you read this? Genesis?" But, here is the trouble with the answer.

Jeremiah IS referring to the creation of the world prior to the creation of man when he was told to Replenish the Earth. So, in order to replenish, there had to have been an earth prior to that destruction? And there, indeed was. It is called the First World Age. So, yes, Jeremiah is looking back NOT to the future.

Jeremiah speaks of no heaven, no earth and how it is no longer like it was, it is become wilderness..."This is all after Jesus comes" says Doug Batchelor.

But is he speaking of the conditions after the Second Coming or is this speaking about the First World Age when Lucifer and his angels attempted to create their own off-spring out of the animals? And the earth had become so wicked, so corrupt by Lucifer and his fallen ones that God took action. Jeremiah speaks of their cities were destroyed. Yes, it appears, they had their cities. Even Mars seems to show pictures of cities of the past (if we are to believe what was told to us by NASA) Mars does show evidence of a Heavenly war-fare with craters formed by that war seen all over it.

While I respect much of what the SDA does teach; this is an area that they do not touch; The First World Age. So, if you don't touch it, where do you put it?

How is it that the world after the creation of man.. that mankind began to actually worship such ugly creations that were a combination of Fallen Angels and animals? They were considered gods that demanded blood sacrifices and worship. What these Fallen Ones did before, they began to do again.

Then Revelation 19:17-18 is read by Doug. And yes, this is speaking of the birds of prey being invited to eat the flesh of all those mighty men who had come to fight against the Lord of Hosts. This portion cannot be confused with the First Word Age and yes, it is a scene out of the Final Battle where men are destroyed by the Brightness of His Coming.

I'd like to present to the reader one issue that has been kept from the church at large. It is the issue of the Fallen Ones mating with human women that produced a race of people, now present on earth who, under the guidance of the Fallen Ones, rule the earth. This began when the first woman was created. Eve is the mother of all but Adam is only the Father of the Righteous Race. That took place at The Second World Age of Genesis 2..

Genesis 1 speaks about an earlier age, which does not fit the Adam and Eve creation story.

In order to hide the fact of what happened before Adam & Eve were ever created, it appears that this First World Age has been relegated to the End of the Book of Revelation as if it has never happened by the very once that have kept hidden so much of true prophecy. We are suppose to believe that once Jesus Christ/Yahusha has defeated Lucifer, the A/C and False Prophet that He will cause them to suffer in a prison for 1,000 year and then set them loose to give them another chance. No Way!

Look at the events taking place right now by the minions of Satan. They are attempting to free those bound in the Abyss and to open the great portal that covers the earth, that Dome/Veil that God put over the Earth to separate His Kingdom from the one given to Lucifer. These Elite/Luciferians want to bring back the Golden Age of when Saturn and Earth were united. CERN, along with the other Hadron Colliders are attempting to create enough Electrical Plasma of being able join the two together once again. That is their belief and that is their goal that will bring Earth to destruction should the Father not stop it.

I sure do not claim to have the answers but I do have to question this teaching that is based upon the placement of an earlier Earth Age that took place long before Adam & Eve ever came along, at the end of the Bible. God punished Lucifer for what took place then. He destroyed the Earth as it was; not even a bird remained. Did He also bind Lucifer for a 1,000 years at that time and freed so he was on earth to tempt Jesus Christ/Yahusha and are the minions under the direction of Lucifer determined to still usurp Yahuah's authority? We know that there are 7 angels bound in chains right now for their part in earlier transgressions of Rebellion. It is said that these 7 angels are the 7 planets that orbit the earth in a counter-clock-wise direction. It sure is a thought. The Sun and Moon make it 9 and what is coming called Planet X is actually The Destroyer, not a planet.

The more I learn, the more I question the fables handed down all of these years. The Holy Spirit will reveal the Truth and it is Truth that we should be seeking.

The thousand year millennium and the final judgment. Is there a thousand years of peace on Earth?

Re: Where does that Thousand Years Fit into this Earth Age?

Let me share with you why I have these questions about a 1,000 years AFTER the return of Yahusha to earth. Steven recommended a book to my reading a couple of years ago called, ""Earth's Earliest Ages" by George H. Pember. Before that, I had never heard of the Earth being in existence over a period of some great time and occupied by Lucifer and his fallen angels who had sinned against God's creation so badly that The Creator had to destroy it. That is the story of Genesis 1

We know from animal bones found there were the huge dinosaurs, giant birds & other awful giant creations that came about as a result of the meddling of the Fallen Angels with God's original creation. Things began to get out of control. They became increasingly wicked. God poured out judgement upon them which resulted in an Instant Ice-Age in some areas, horrible shaking and fire in others. The end result was the destruction of the First World Age.

In Noah's Flood, there wasn't just a bird but many birds, animals and a family of 8 that survived during God's judgment. So, what did these Fallen Angels do on this earth under the leadership of Lucifer that became so terrible? Was it so bad that God imprisoned Lucifer for 1,000 years?

Apparently, he was free to tempt the first human couple Adam & Eve. So, somewhere between the destruction of his first Earth Age and the beginning of the Second Earth Age, Lucifer did the time and now is free until the Return of Jesus Christ/Yahsuah.

I'm grateful to Steven for all of his recommendations. As we have always said, one has to spit out the bones and ask the Holy Spirit to lead one into all Truth. So, get the book, read it and reconsider your prior teachings about this 1,000 years, possibly, having been added to the End instead of putting it where it began, in Genesis 1.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Where does that Thousand Years Fit into this Earth Age?

Per Gloria H

Today, I thought I'd better do some studying about the 1000 years mentioned in Revelation 20. So I've done that and am now convinced there is no Millennium, as Yahusha's rule is eternal, and that His second advent is quickly followed by the Great White Throne Judgment, and the New Heaven and the New Earth, with the bride coming down, the New Jerusalem. The New Age and occult has it as a cube. No, it's something much grander than that, as it will have Yahusha as its Capstone. All evil will be removed, with Satan and his followers dumped into the Lake of Fire, destroyed and forgotten.

(Thank you Gloria for taking the time to study this topic)
Gerlinda