Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Was Ignatious Loyola an Anunnaki?

By Gerlinda

On this site, there have been ample articles that tell about the off-spring of the Fallen Angels who were known as Akhenaten/Anunnaki. There were 36 tribes of these who were a mix of Fallen Ones and humans of which most of us know came from the lineage of Cain, the first off-spring of Lucifer and Eve that took place. This fact has been covered up by those of the Illuminati to keep their identities a secret while they worked their plan for the complete destruction of God's True off-spring.

Each tribe had it's own distinguishing features: some had 6 toes and fingers, 2 sets of teeth, extra height beyond anything normal. Down through the generations, these features have diminished thus been better hidden. The people lost their great height which started out with these enormous Giants, already greatly reduced to 35 ft. Tall in the days of Goliath.

However, make no mistake in assuming they do not exist to this day. Why do you think there is such a thing as The 13 Illuminati Families who guard their blood-line? They are the ruling class around the world. Take a look at this image:

If you have read any of the ancient history, you will know that the Egyptians Ruling class were made up of these. They had the longer, thinner necks, tall heads, bulging skull toward the back such as you see here on the portrait of Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Jesuits.

The purpose of this site is to make known to complacent Christians that your world is not as simple as you may think. It certainly is our job to expose these workers of iniquity as the Bible tells us. If we did as most to leave these subjects alone, can you imagine how easy their job would be to deceive the very elect? Eph. 5:11 "Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."

They have already convinced most Evangelicals that there is a pre-trib. Rapture while God's Word speaks only of the Resurrection of the Dead and Living. Meanwhile, the Jesuits that pushed this nonsense upon the Protestants did not teach it to their own Catholics. To the Catholics, the false teaching of worshipping the dead by declaring them Saints was the tool to get their focus off of Jesus Christ alone and Him resurrected. The First commandment makes it clear that He is the One True God and will not have any god before Him. He alone is worthy of your prayers and adoration. PERIOD.

Here is a portion of the link put up by Steven today; read the oath that the Jesuits take, which similar to the Free-Masons. I hope that his will make Catholics realize that what they thought was a Religious order serving Jesus Christ/Yahshua is really a military order to bring all people back under the domination of the Black Pope who is always a Jesuit. Now, in these times, there is a White Pope who is also a Jesuit. What should that tell you? When you read this article and it says the Catholic Church is fighting back, I hope, by now, you realize that it is not on behalf of the Gospel of Yahshua/Jesus Christ but on behalf of Lucifer to whom they (The Inner Circle) have always been committed...you just didn't know it.

Our prayer that is that it also wakes up the Evangelicals that they are following the traditions of men and not the Word of God.

------------------------

The Catholic Church Fight Back: In 1540 Ignatius Loyola established the Catholic Mafia known as the "Society of Jesus" or the "Jesuits". The Jesuits goal was to destroy the Reformation and reverting power back to the Pope at whatever cost. The Freemasons & Jesuits today have the very same goal.

To get a taste of how far the Jesuit's will go read the Jesuit Oath of Office filed in the Library of Congress:

EXTRACTS FROM THE JESUIT OATH OF OFFICE:
"I do further declare that I will help, assist and advise all or any of his holiness’ agents, in any place where I should be in Switzerland, Germany, Holland or America, or in any other territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines, and destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise. ....

I do further promise and declare, that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth, and that I will spare neither age, sex, nor condition, and that I will burn, hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle, bury alive, these infamous heretics, open up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race.

That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poison cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the persons whatever be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to so do, by any agent of the Pope, or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith of the Society of Jesus."

- The quotes from the Jesuit Oath shown here were entered into the Congressional Record, 62nd Congress, 3rd Session; House Bill 1523, Library of Congress, Catalog Card Number, 66-43354, Volume 49, part 4, pages 3215-16.

http://libertyforlife.com/now/Albert_pike.htm

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Was Ignatious Loyola an Anunnaki?

Just that quick these Shills take off the urls that have provided the information regarding Ignatious Loyola with his portrait.

I am glad that I got that posted before it was take off so that you, the reader could compare the skull to the Anunnaki , the very first of the off-spring of the Line of Cain and the Fallen Angels that took human wives.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.