Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is There Eternal Suffering in Hell?

By Gerlinda

Walter Veith, as usual, digs deep into the subject of whether there is eternal punishment in Hell or not. Also, he gives scriptural evidence on the subject of what happens to someone who dies; where does he go.

We have heard down through the centuries that a person, depending upon their choice while alive, goes either straight to heaven or down to Hell. We've also had teaching put forth that there is a place called Purgatory where the Soul must abide it's time until enough prayers have been said to get them out of that prison. That, in itself, sounds contrary to the teachings of The Bible, doesn't it? But, it generates the Vatican a lot of income from the masses/rituals said on behalf of dead loved ones. Masses are not free but cost money. Many Catholics leave their fortunes to the church for the purpose of getting themselves out of this place called Purgatory. They have not been taught that Salvation is a free Gift purchased by God who became man who died upon the Tree of Affliction. Here are some of the things that Walter Veith covers.

Matthew 22:32 tells us, "God is not the God of the Dead but of the Living."

So, is there a god of the Dead? The Egyptians believe that Osiris is the god of the dead. He is the Jackal headed man who prepares the Dead for burial. His brother, Hades/Hell is the god of the underworld, which is described, when you read Revelation 6:8, “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him." Death & the graves are created by the devastation that is going to take place.

(Remember that Jackal god statue that made it's way up New York Harbor on March 23, 2010? What do you think this New World Order was letting us know?)

How do we know that this place called The Abyss/Hell is the place of the Fallen ones? Matthew 24:41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"

So, when we hear of those horrible screams coming from that place way inside the core of the earth, it is the screams of the evil Fallen Angels who have been incarcerated there. I mention this at this point to show how we thought, it was the screams of the dead down there. The human dead are not down there but there are the Incarcerated Fallen Ones that wait to be set free. So, let that not be a stumbling block put up before you hear the rest of the scriptural evidence.

What I hope to pass along is how Walter Veith shows that every person who dies goes to sleep and the breath which has been given to it returns to the One who gave it...which is Our God in Heaven. All human life (breath) that came from Him returns to him.

Job 14:10-12 "But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he? 11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up: 12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. " When is that? It is when Christ returns and the heavens will roll up like a scroll. That is the time of the Resurrection.

Still not convinced about the Body going to sleep until Resurrection? Consider when Jesus was informed that his friend Lazarus had died. He says, "Our friend Lazarus sleepeth: but I go that I may awake him out of his sleep."

When Jesus, after 4 days of waiting, finally does show up where Mary, Martha & Lazarus lived, "Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again." and here is what Martha replied, "I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day." John 11:23-24 (KJV) Jesus told them “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die."

It is considered that after three days, a body is, indeed dead, so Jesus waited until the fourth day so the Pharisees could not say that Lazarus wasn't really dead. Jesus called Lazarus forth and told them to unbind him. Still the religious know it all of that day wouldn't believe Him and that is when Jesus no longer walked in Jewry. As Steven has been showing on this site, the ample proof that Jesus Christ came not unto the Jews but unto the House of Israel. They are not the same but divided.

Check out what II Sam. 7:12 tells us, "When your days are complete and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your descendant after you, who will come forth from you, and I will establish his kingdom." King David is told that when he died, he would LIE DOWN with his fathers Where were they? Their bodies were in their graves, sleeping until the Last Day when the Resurrection takes place; the same day that Martha was saying she believed would be the day her brother would be raised.

Ecc. 9:56 "For the living know they will die; but the dead do not know anything, nor have they any longer a reward, for their memory is forgotten. Indeed their love, their hate and their zeal have already perished, and they will no longer have a share in all that is done under the sun." Notice that all of their former emotions are perished, they do not know anything, etc.? They are NOT Spirits who can appear to the living nor are they up in Heaven. Those that took part in the First Resurrection/The First Fruit are free from the grave and reside in Paradise/The New Jerusalem, which will come down. Any that died after that sleep in their graves awaiting the Day of Resurrection.

Do we now understand why there can not be a Rapture before the Dead in Christ rise first? Because it is written in the Word of God. Do you believe the tales of men or do you believe the Word of God.

To believe that a loved one has appeared to you, speaking to you, telling you things that only you and they knew is a lie out of the mouth of the demons who serve Satan. They are quite able to take on the form of a human in order to deceive. That is why we have the many different stories and people swearing they saw their loved one. Please remember, Leviticus 19:31which strongly warns against having contact with these because in doing so, you are having contact with Fallen Angels. The penalty for doing so was DEATH.

Yes, a human's breath/life, which was given to them by God returns to God, but their bodies do not arise to heaven. AND, No, the Spirit is not a ghostly body that arise up to heaven, it is the Breath of Life now returning to the Father. It is those that taught Spiritism that put those thoughts into the minds of men. I know, we are told we are Body,Soul & Spirit. Haven't we heard that term Soul used the same as a Body...you know a living soul? What is it that returned to the Father? The Spirit/Breath of God..

Do the dead praise the Lord up in Heaven? Read Psalm 115:17 "The dead do not praise the LORD, Nor do any who go down into silence;"

There you see for yourself how we have been deceived. When one dies, it is like going to sleep and the next time one wakes up, it will be at the Resurrection, which is as I Thess. 4:16-17 tells us, "The Dead in Christ will rise first and then they which remain, will be changed to meet the Lord in the Air."

After Yahshua, the Messiah deals with the Nations in the fury of His Wrath, then comes the Judgment.

This death, which is one going to sleep, has been conquered by Jesus Christ. Why does it say that? Because He is the Resurrection and the Life...He, by His Death gives to anyone who has made Him their Savior, their God, "Ever Lasting Life".

You cannot earn your way to Him; it took the Perfect Lamb of God that paid the Price In Full. That is another stigma put upon believers; thinking they need to be perfectly without sin to attain their reward. Doesn't that bring it back to our efforts? It is by Grace we are saved and receive Everlasting Life.

So, you may ask, what happens to those who did not make Christ Jesus their Savior? They get put into the Everlasting fire, which has been prepared for the devil and his angels. Do they burn forever? NO, NO, NO. That fire is likened to the garbage dump of Gehenna, which is where the refuge of trash was put to burn up. Once burned up, it was no more. The Unrighteous man/woman who does not chose Jesus Christ and the Gift of Everlasting Life, will burn up and be no more. By ignoring such a Gift of God, one forfeits Everlasting Life.

Jesus Christ/Yahshua did it all for us; He suffered and Died so that the Gate to Paradise would once more be opened to God's created humans.

There is another wonderful truth that Steven came upon by his reading and listening to the many books that were kept out by the Soothsayers: Adam & Eve, lamenting their fall, were told that the Gates of Paradise would be opened to them again 5500 years or 5 1/2 days which was fulfilled right on time.

This is a great teaching. Does Dr. Veigh have it all totally figured out? No, when you watch this, you will notice that he stumbles over the part of scripture where Jesus told the Thief on the Cross that because of his profession of faith, "Today, Thou Shall be with me in Paradise" doesn't seem to mean "today". Dr. Veigh says that it means Jesus is speaking of...today I tell you this. Dr. Veigh doesn't seem to understand nor touch upon where Jesus spent those 3 days while His Body laid in the Grave. He, being God, did just what He said He would do.

We know from the loads of great teachings that Steven has found for us that Hell, where Jesus descended Himself for those 3 days & nights, is the very place where Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, along with all of the Old Testament believers, waited for the Day when The Redeemer would come to set the Captive free. When that took place, it was the First Fruit Resurrection.

Dr. Veith, if he had learned the deeper truths told in the Books of Enoch, Jasher, Jubilee, I and II Books of Adam & Eve, would have become very familiar with this place called Abraham's Bosom where the Righteous awaited and that when raised, they would return to Paradise, where Adam & Eve once lived. And they would have learned that it happened right on schedule as was promised to Adam & Eve. All OT Saints have been raise in the First Fruits Resurrection.

We know that the Gospels teach that many of those that were dead were seen walking around and seen again by family & friends. And when Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven, He led those very same ones up with Him.

As with everything, not one man/woman has all of the truth completely but if we read our Bibles and look at the Books of the Apocrypha, which somebody that didn't want us to understand the complete Word of God, had removed....we could know with the Help of The Holy Spirit the Truth of God's Complete Plan which will be shown to us.

Notice what it says here, "Jesus said , “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matt.10:28 KJV).

It is God that will DESTROY both the soul AND the body in Hell. That means, those Born-Again will have Everlasting Fire but those that are not, including Satan will be destroyed, to live no more.

There is no "Everlasting" Punishment in Hell but complete destruction.

Are you seeking "Everlasting Life"? There is only One Way...His Name is Jesus Christ, Yahshua HaMashiach.

Thank you Steven for another piece of the puzzle. We all appreciate your many hours of dedication to learning what God has for us.

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Y1n9rvQkk

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Is There Eternal Suffering in Hell?

bump