Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Truth Seekers Only

Since most people are too lazy to really research a matter and assume their education is the final authority, I'd like to post this one chapter from the Flat Earth evidence that contains Biblical scriptures that ought to make anyone that believes themselves to be a Believer in God to stop in their tracks and realize that the Educational System that has been set up long ago by the minions of Lucifer have pulled the wool over our eyes. What is the saying? "My education keeps me from learning". I think this has a lot to do with why one has to be like a child when they come to Jesus Christ and walk with Him. I've got family that are college educated and I'm amazed at the liberal garbage that they hold as Truth. However, thankfully, I have other family and a close friend that have piloted planes who have never seen the curvature of earth, who have said, this study proves what one does see with their own eyes, not their Educated Eyes.

Gerlinda

http://www.seedtheseries.com/blog/images/HebrewConceptEarth.jpg

Continue...page 7.

This picture of the cosmos is reinforced by Ezekiel's vision. The Hebrew word raqiya appears five times in Ezekiel, four times in Ezekiel 1:22-26 and once in Ezekiel 10:1. In each case the context requires a literal vault or dome. The vault appears above the “living creatures” and glitters “like a sheet of ice.” Above the vault is a throne of sapphire (or lapis lazuli). Seated on the throne is “a form in human likeness,” which is radiant and “like the appearance of the glory of the Lord.” In short, Ezekiel saw a vision of God sitting throned on the vault of heaven, as described in Isaiah 40:22.

Source: https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/febible.htm [bold emphasis mine]

Going back to the Isaiah 40:22 passage, it has been claimed by many (including me in times past) that "circle" is a description of the Earth as a globe. As Robert J. Schadewald points out, the Hebrew word used here is "chug" (pronounced "khoog"), but is this the word one would use for a ball-shaped object? No. The word comes from another very similar word, both of which mean:

Taking the Law of First Mention into account again, we must realize that there was precedence set for the "circle of the earth" prior to Isaiah writing about it. King Solomon is telling us the "circle" Isaiah would later write about (likely being fully aware of what Solomon wrote) was cut into something that was deep. In Genesis, we saw the waters were deep. Then the Holy Spirit moved across the waters. A firmament was created to separate the waters, then the waters under it were gathered into one place and the dry land "appeared." Could it be that when, YHWH "carved a circle in the deep," this was how the waters were divided and the land was revealed? I don't know, but I'm definitely not seeing a ball showing up anywhere in these descriptions. Let's continue looking at the oldest book of the Bible again:

Job 26:10 (NASB) He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters At the boundary of light and darkness.

Job 26:10 (KJV) He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.

The KJV uses the word "compassed" in this verse, but the English words mean the same thing: A circular ring that creates a boundary. In this case, the word translated as "inscribed a circle" in the NASB and "compassed the waters" in the KJV is the same word (chug) used in Isaiah 40:22. So, let's put all of these parallel Scriptures together in the chronological order of time in which they were written:

Job 26:10 (NASB) He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters At the boundary of light and darkness.

Genesis 1 (KJV):
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament {that divided the waters} Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

Proverbs 8:27 (ESV) When He established the heavens, I was there, When He inscribed a circle on the face of the deep.

And finally...

Isaiah 40:22 (KJV) It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Here we see Job, Moses and Solomon setting the stage, with Isaiah actually being the last one in this list to write of these things. Based on the Law of First Mention then, we must understand that he is only confirming what has already been said by others before him concerning how YHWH literally carved a circle into the deep. This kind of language does not give us a picture of a ball floating in endless space. Rather it gives us something that looks more along the lines of the following, which depicts the earth as being a circular mass carved into a base of something else that has 4 corners:

http://www.seedtheseries.com/blog/BibleEarth.HTML

Part 3 Flat Earth by Rob Skiba

http://www.seedtheseries.com/blog/images/FlatEarthModel1.jpg

When we get to the Book of Enoch's take on this, you will see the earth and its boundary described in much greater detail. In the meantime, consider also what the Psalmist said:

Psalm 104:
1 Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

Which image now better fits what we are reading thus far concerning our circular earth with a boundary around it?

http://www.seedtheseries.com/blog/images/TwoModels.jpg

We’ve been taught that the Earth is spinning, with its surface at the equator moving at a speed of roughly 1,000 miles per hour. And we’re told the Earth is zooming around the sun at about 67,000 miles per hour. In addition, our solar system--Earth and all--whirls around the center of our galaxy at some 490,000 miles per hour… but there are a number of Scriptures describing the Earth as being fixed and not moving. This particular passage from Job really caught my attention:

Job 38:
1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? Or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? Or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Again, Job is believed by many to have been the first book of Scripture written. In it, we see in verse 1 that YHWH Himself is speaking. This is the Creator talking here! He speaks of "laying a foundation" with a "corner stone" that is "fastened" in place. If ever there was a Flat Earther, anti-globalist Scripture, this one is it. How do you twist and distort that Scripture to fit a rotating globe, freely floating in space? Where is the "fastened foundation" with a "corner stone" in that model? Using the principle established in the Law of First Mention, we see there are a number of other authors who carry this theme forward:

1 Samuel 2:8
He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and on them he has set the world.

1 Chronicles 16:30 Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

Psalm 93:1 The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.

Psalm 96:
9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.

Psalm 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

Looking at the various English translations of Psalm 104:5, it really doesn't look to me like any of them are describing a rotating ball spinning around at 1,000 mph, while whisking around in some kind of an orbit at 67,000 mph. Rather, we have a verbal depiction of something totally stationary, established on a firm foundation...

Psalm 104:5 ""Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever

Looking at the various English translations of Psalm 104:5, it really doesn't look to me like any of them are describing a rotating ball spinning around at 1,000 mph, while whisking around in some kind of an orbit at 67,000 mph. Rather, we have a verbal depiction of something totally stationary, established on a firm foundation

Here are two of the above verses taken from the Septuagint (the others are pretty much the same as the KJV):

1 Chronicles 16:30 Let the whole earth fear before him; let the earth be established, and not be moved.

Psalm 93:1 The Lord reigns; he has clothed himself with honour: the Lord has clothed and girded himself with strength; for he has established the world, which shall not be moved.

Some try and say, that just means the earth is made the way God wants it and it’s placed where he wants it, not to be moved. OK. That may be one way to read these verses (which requires a globalist preconceived notion). But what if we just accept what it says, literally at face value? Especially considering Psalm 104:5 which clearly says the earth has "foundations" that won't be moved. How does that look on a floating, rotating globe?

Where do you put the "foundations" in that scenario? With the KJV renderings of these verses, some may say there is a difference between "earth" and "world," as in the word "world" means people or nations. OK. Fine. Let's go with that.

So then what are these verses saying? All of the people are going to be frozen solid so that they "shall not be moved" or what? Seems to me, it's just saying that this thing we are standing on has been established on something and it's not going to be moved. Again, tossing out all preconceived ideas of a spinning globe, just reading the text by itself, no one would ever think anything different from what it says.

Plus, we use the word "world" as a synonym for "earth" all the time. As an example, I could say, "As a former missionary, for 6 years, I traveled the world, spreading the Gospel to people in over a dozen countries." If I said that, you would clearly understand that I was flying around the world - as in the earth - on my mission trips.

What about seeming contradictions such as:

Job 9:6 who shakes the earth from its place, and its pillars tremble.

Psalms 104:5 Thou didst set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be shaken.

Isaiah 24:18 He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.

There is a lot more but I've chosen only chapter 7 out of the eleven that are posted under Rob Skiba's Flat Earth presentation. Doesn't this now bring understanding to how the four angles would go to the FOUR CORNERS of the earth to gather the Elect? The Globe does not have four corners, only the four cardinal directions assigned whose borders vary depending on where they are on this ball. In other words, the globe has no points of direction. Even up and down vary. Also, where are the pillars in the Globe Theory? Well, doesn't the scriptures speak of Pillars? Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: For Truth Seekers Only

It amazes me how some who claim to know the Word of God and believe it can stumble over the words "Four Corners of the Earth" and say it is only metaphorical.

For instance, when the Bible says, " And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven." Mark 13:27, doesn't it mean exactly what it says?

These four winds have a distinct pattern they must follow and they have direction. Do we not hear of the North Wind that brings the cold or the South Wind that brings warmer weather?

The trouble people have with this verse is because they have been trained up to believe the earth is a globe when scriptures clearly point to a foundation with it's lines on it that God stretched out. In fact, this foundation has pillars below it.

Where do you think this whole idea of having the four pillars in a sanctuary comes from if not from the model of God's Creation? You will find the greatest imitation of God's foundation in St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Bernini_Baldachino.jpg/220px-Bernini_Baldachino.jpg

You will notice that it has a canopy just like the Bible speaks of God's creation. That canopy is that covering over the flat earth. The Sun, moon, stars, planets are held under that canopy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Peter%27s_Baldachin

The foursquare foundation of earth represents the Cornerstone of the Builder Himself.

The evidence is right before us in His Word. When one lays a Cornerstone, is it square or is it round? The Freemasons and their minions have rejected the Cornerstone. They reject God's Word that tells us that He was the Chief Cornerstone. It is upon Him that the whole world rests. Now, is that metaphorical or is that His Word?

Do we believe a man who was knighted a "Sir" by the Powers that Be for his work that suited their agenda and call it gospel? Isn't that taking the Gospel and calling it metaphorical? I am speaking of Sir Isaac Newton, upon whom so much laurel is laid that Christians will believe his theory for a round earth over the Gospel itself. Who is the judge of where the word "metaphorical" begins and stops?

Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed.

1 Peter 2:7-8
This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, "THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE VERY CORNER stone," and, "A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE"; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.

Job 38:4-6
"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it? "On what were its bases sunk? Or who laid its cornerstone,

Please consider all these things before being so quick to reject what God is showing us. It has always been there but we were reared up in the Educational System designed by the Jesuits.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.