Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bible Prophecy World and Financial News October 28 2015

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

28 Oct 15

Jerome Christenson: Meat: It's still what's for dinner, despite what the WHO says
Put down that ham sandwich and step slowly away from the table. Lunch is out to kill us. Or so says the World Health Organization. Yup, down in WHO-ville they’ve determined that those creatures which walk on four legs, whether they cleave the hoof, chew the cud or no, may well be unfit to eat — Leviticus or no Leviticus.

75 Years Ago, Rabbi Predicted Russia as Biblical “Gog” and the Similarities Are Shocking
Based on chapters 38 and 39 of Ezekiel, Shvili predicted that the major world power involved in the war of Gog and Magog would be Russia. He specified that it would not be England, though at the time of his predictions, England was the more logical choice for Gog, being much more powerful and more active as a global power.

Iran's New Missiles Can Destroy Enemy Targets up to 2,000 km Away
Iran’s Brigadier General Hossein Salami announced that Iran's new high-precision missiles are capable of destroying enemy targets up to 2,000 km away.

Mysterious 'WTF' UFO to hit Earth Next Month
The oh-so-appropriately titled WT1190F is expected to hit Earth Nov. 13 — It’s likely a piece of debris left by man from a previous space mission, maybe even one of the Apollo missions. But since scientists don’t know technically what it is, that means it’s a UFO.

China 'not frightened of war with US’ – Chinese media after Spratly Islands destroyer incident
The presence of the USS Lassen near the disputed Spratly Islands is a “political show” to be dealt with calmly, China’s nationalistic Global Times wrote, stressing the country “is unwilling but not frightened to fight a war with the US in the region.”

U.S. weighs special forces in Syria, helicopters in Iraq
The United States is considering sending a small number of special operations forces to Syria and attack helicopters to Iraq as it weighs options to build momentum in the battle against Islamic State, U.S. officials said on Tuesday.

The Islamic Incitement to Murder Jews
The answer is found in mosques around the world, where radical Muslims incite demonic hatred against the Jews.

LONG RANGE AURORA FORECAST
a "coronal hole," is where the sun's magnetic field has opened up, allowing solar wind to escape. The last time this particular coronal hole turned toward Earth, in early October, it lashed our planet's magnetic field with an 800 km/s solar wind stream. Now it is turning toward Earth again.

BREAKING: Resolution to Impeach IRS Commissioner John Koskinen Introduced in The House
Just four days after the Department of Justice announced it would not pursue criminal charges against former IRS official Lois Lerner for improperly targeting conservative groups, House Republicans have introduced a resolution to impeach current IRS Commissioner John Koskinen.

Record-Breaking 408 Earthquakes Hit Bay Area City Over Past 2 Weeks
A whopping 408 earthquakes have hit San Ramon, California, in the past two weeks, including 11 in one 24-hour stretch. This record-breaking earthquake swarm is nothing to fear, however, according to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Periods of tectonic unrest are common in the area and probably don't presage a larger quake, the USGS said.

New Planned Parenthood video: Doctor wants intact fetal heads for brain harvesting
A new Planned Parenthood video, the 11th in a series of secretly-taped interviews, shows a Texas doctor wishing to conduct an abortion that produces intact fetal heads for brain harvesting. "I haven't been able to do that yet," said the doctor, Amna Dermish of Planned Parenthood Austin. "This will give me something to strive for."

Senate passes controversial cybersecurity bill Cisa 74 to 21
The US Senate overwhelmingly passed a controversial cybersecurity bill critics say will allow the government to collect sensitive personal data unchecked, over the objections of civil liberties groups and many of the biggest names in the tech sector. The vote on Tuesday was 74 to 21 in support of the legislation. Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders voted against the bill.

Israel welcomes French proposal for Netanyahu-Abbas meeting
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is ready to meet with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas “anyplace and anytime,” an official in the Prime Minister’s Office said Tuesday in response to a French effort to set up such an encounter. The trouble, the official said, “is that the Palestinians have refused such a meeting.”

Analysis: ISIS traversing region's collapsing borders, flowing between Syria, Iraq, and Libya
Analysts have underestimated the importance of Libya’s role in aggravating political and military chaos in its Arab and African environs, according to an Israeli political science professor. According to Prof. Yehudit Ronen of the political science department at Bar-Ilan University, Libya is also affecting the European migrant crisis and Islamic State’s impact beyond Libya’s borders, such as to Sinai.

Angry China shadows U.S. warship near man-made islands
BEIJING/WASHINGTON - China rebuked Washington for sending a U.S. guided-missile destroyer close to one of Beijing's man-made islands in the disputed South China Sea, saying it had tracked and warned the ship and called in the U.S. ambassador to protest.

Iran to be invited to next round of talks on Syria: U.S. official
WASHINGTON - Iran will be invited to participate in talks in Vienna on Friday to discuss ending the conflict in Syria, a dialogue aimed at finding a framework for political transition in Damascus, the U.S. State Department said on Tuesday.

White House Agenda Has Turned U.S. On Its Head!
Finally common sense floats to the top. FBI Director, James Comey, speaks out about the “Ferguson Effect.” Are we seeing an increase in crime across the country as a result of the after effects of Ferguson, Baltimore and other cities where police have been thrown under the bus driven by activists and politicians supporting the “Black Lives Matter” movement. To date, we have seen a 20% increase in violent crimes across the country.

Wake Up America: Democrats at War with We The People
Please forgive me for sounding like a doting dad, but I was blessed to watch my adult daughter play softball in the world series. I beamed with pride as the out fielders backed up when she came to bat. However, what I am about to report will further entrench me as a traitor in the minds of other blacks in my family. My wife Mary alerted me to the latest horrific incident of the Knockout Game that was ignored by the mainstream media. In New Jersey, a black thug knocked out an unsuspecting defenseless white woman.

Know Your Enemy—Attack of the NGOs
The UN just wrapped up yet another international meeting attended by thousands of delegates and world leaders. This time they introduced and unanimously approved the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. This is the 17 Goal reboot of Agenda 21 with plans to fully enforce it by 2030.

White House won’t back its own FBI director, denies ‘Ferguson effect’ has cops overly cautious
If you know any cops at all, ask them. They’ll tell you. Every time it becomes necessary to deal with a potential lawbreaker - whether we’re talking about a simple traffic stop or someone getting violent with the cop or with someone else - it’s always in their back of their minds that the slightest aggressive move could result in the media showing up and completely misrepresenting the situation, or worse, someone shooting a video with their phone, then editing the footage so they can upload it to YouTube and further the fashionable narrative of thuggish cops preying on the citizenry.

Clearly, the Pot Is Calling The Kettle Black!
A Federal judge, James E. Shadid, a nominee of the Obama administration and the only Arab Federal judge in Illinois, was lucky enough to draw a case involving religious discrimination against Muslims.

American killed in Palestinian attack was peace activist
An American educator who marched for civil rights in the 1960s and advocated coexistence between Muslims and Jews when he moved to Israel died Tuesday after succumbing to wounds sustained in a Palestinian attack on a bus in Jerusalem two weeks ago.

Netanyahu: “We Will Forever Live By The Sword”, Indefinitely Control All Palestinian Territory
Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has announced his plan to control “all of the territory” and “live forever by the sword.” The remarks were reported in Haa’retz newspaper, according to PNN, in an article by journalist Barak Ravid. Mr Ravid wrote: “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday that although he doesn’t want a binational state, “at this time we need to control all of the territory for the foreseeable future.”

27 Oct 15

Pair of Tropical Threats in Indian Ocean, India, Oman and Yemen on Alert
The North Indian Ocean is now entering its second peak of the tropical season. This surge occurs during the months of October and November, following a period of less activity during the monsoon season that started in late May.

Public health scare as killer ANTHRAX disease found in Britain
Scientists in hazard suits cordoned off a large area of land and referred several people for medical check-ups after receiving confirmation the killer disease had resurfaced. It is the first confirmed case of Anthrax reported in Britain since 2006.

Islamic invasion pulls trigger: Europe now scrambles for guns
A Czech TV report confirms that long guns – shotguns and rifles – have been flying off the shelves in Austria, and Austrians who haven’t already purchased a gun may not have a chance to get one for some time. They’re all sold out. And those arming themselves are primarily women.

Trump: My Presbyterians Better Than Ben Carson's Seventh-Day Adventists
"I spend just as much time in non-Seventh-day Adventist churches because I'm not convinced that the denomination is the most important thing," he told Religion News Service in 1999. "I think it's the relationship with God that's most important."

‘Strategic depopulation’ of Syria likely cause of EU refugee crisis – Assange
Transparency organization WikiLeaks has looked through its diplomatic cables and unearthed “an interesting speculation about the refugee movement,” Assange said in an interview with Geek news site, ThePressProject. “So, the speculation was this: Occasionally opponents of a country would engage in strategic depopulation, which is to decrease the fighting capacity of a government,” he explained.

Tony Blair partially apologizes for role in Iraq War
Former UK Prime Minister says he is sorry for using wrong intelligence and creating opportunity for ISIS, but does not regret his actions.

Syrian presidency says 'terrorism' must be eliminated before initiatives
The Syrian presidency said on Tuesday the state would welcome any political solution approved by the Syrian people that preserves national unity, but added that no initiative could be carried out before "the elimination of terrorism".

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bible Prophecy World and Financial News October 28 2015

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Jesus Christ is God's Son ( Jesus Christ is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven