Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"I have chosen you out of the world."

Day 29

10/28/AM

"I have chosen you out of the world."
— John 15:19

Here is distinguishing grace and discriminating regard; for some are made the special objects of divine affection. Do not be afraid to dwell upon this high doctrine of election. When your mind is most heavy and depressed, you will find it to be a bottle of richest cordial. Those who doubt the doctrines of grace, or who cast them into the shade, miss the richest clusters of Eshcol; they lose the wines on the lees well refined, the fat things full of marrow. There is no balm in Gilead comparable to it. If the honey in Jonathan's wood when but touched enlightened the eyes, this is honey which will enlighten your heart to love and learn the mysteries of the kingdom of God. Eat, and fear not a surfeit; live upon this choice dainty, and fear not that it will be too delicate a diet. Meat from the King's table will hurt none of His courtiers. Desire to have your mind enlarged, that you may comprehend more and more the eternal, everlasting, discriminating love of God. When you have mounted as high as election, tarry on its sister mount, the covenant of grace. Covenant engagements are the munitions of stupendous rock behind which we lie entrenched; covenant engagements with the surety, Christ Jesus, are the quiet resting-places of trembling spirits.

"His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the raging flood;
When every earthly prop gives way,
This still is all my strength and stay."

If Jesus undertook to bring me to glory, and if the Father promised that He would give me to the Son to be a part of the infinite reward of the travail of His soul; then, my soul, till God Himself shall be unfaithful, till Jesus shall cease to be the truth, thou art safe. When David danced before the ark, he told Michal that election made him do so. Come, my soul, exult before the God of grace and leap for joy of heart.

From Spurgeon's Morning & Evening

Re: "I have chosen you out of the world."

by Gerlinda

Desire to have your mind enlarged, that you may comprehend more and more the eternal, everlasting, discriminating love of God.

These are words that Spurgeon includes in today's lesson. Those that speak words about concentrating on the Love of Jesus would do well to encompass the Great Love of the Father when He created all things.

In the Beginning is where one must start to learn of the Great Love that God had for His Creation. He created the angels first and when light was called forth on the 2nd day, it revealed God through His Only Begotten, Jesus Christ. Before then, He was not revealed and the angels actually thought they had always existed. Some of them didn't like what the Light revealed, did they?

Most notably among these angels was the Head Honcho, who had gotten so caught up in his own beauty and importance he began a coup among the angels . Lucifer was the "Light Bearer". He didn't just just want the job of bearing the Light but wanted to be the Light itself. He convinced 1/3 of the angels that he would make them into gods. Isn't that the same lie we have going on today?

Now, here is what we, as people of the Most High, must understand; it is because of His Great Love for us that God demands justice. In order to have justice, you must mete out the punishment that is needed to bring things back to the way He had first intended.

Those that want to concentrate on the New Testament of Grace without the Law are assuming too much.

Those that do not read the Bible and the other Books that were deliberately left out, don't grasp the complete story of how these same Angels were cast out of heaven for their rebellion, made to go to other places, one of which is Earth. So, if they do not read their Bibles, in it's entirety, how can they understand what happened next?

To make this as short as possible, let me ask why is it that God demanded the Children of Israel to kill all those other tribes (the various ites) upon earth? We have those that won't read the Bible or have anything to do with Christianity because they hear about these "Children of Israel" obeying God's demands that these tribes be killed, along with their animals. They see this as an unloving God, therefore want nothing to do with this God, isn't that right?. Yet, isn't God all about Love..His Pure, Holy Love?

It is here that a person that calls themself a follower of Jesus Christ needs to be able to point out that this same angel Lucifer brought forth this own seed. So, what is a seed? Only the male species have seed in order to produce off-spring. The Biblical truth is that Satan planted his seed into Eve and produced Cain and his on-going seed, which are generations of beings who were not completely of the DNA of God. This is where God's love for His own created humans were once more allowed access to Paradise, when their Spirits left their Dead Bodies.

This event continues to be covered up in most denominations in order to hide the fact that there are two kinds of people roaming the earth today. Can you take a guess, which seed it is that is covering up their origin? They are the ones that tell you everything is about "Love" and "Grace" therefore, there is no need for God's Commandments. That is all in the past, they will tell you. While they speak words of Love, they commit Acts of Hate.

Before God sent the Redeemer (Himself become man) to earth to pay the Sacrificial Price required to once more open the gates of Paradise, He gave the off-spring of Adam & Eve, laws to guide them in their walk among the thorns of earth. Still, man being the rebel that he is, loved sin more than he loved the holiness of God.

We have read in the Books of I and II Adam & Eve, how God commanded them to stay up on the "Mountain of Righteousness" but the wild music below enticed them to the edge of the mountain to look down to see what was going on. They soon became prey to the wiles of Satan and his off-spring. They left their Mountain of Righteousness and became like the rebels that God threw out of Heaven. God knew it would be this way yet He, as The Father over His own, set up rules in the same way a father today, who loves his child, will set up guide-lines to help him live a righteous life. The rules are for his own good.

If you read the "complete" Bible, prior to the 1611 KJV, you will quickly learn of generation after generation that went through the same temptations. Not only that but you read of how the off-spring of the Fallen Angels are the ones who introduced war, pharmakeia (medicine, making of drugs, spells), make-up for the women to make themselves more appealing in order to entice the Godly men to the depths of the "mountain". You get the idea. As Solomon, himself alluded, "There is nothing new under the Sun." It is no different today.

Just as He had promised, God did sent Himself as The Only Begotten of the Father, Yahshua, who was to save His People from their sins that separated them from Him. And we all know that it was "His Grace" that allowed His creation to once again be able to enter into Paradise. That "death blow" dealt by Satan upon Adam & Eve, was defeated by His death upon the cross.

What was it that happened then? Eternal Life in Paradise was re-purchased exactly on the timeline that He had promised Adam & Eve. Good to His Word, it was 5500 years later that Christ died upon the Cross of Rome. What Satan saw as victory was God's victory over Satan.

Remember this, His Death opened the Gates of Paradise which He freely gives but as a recipient of this Gift, it is your duty to follow through with His guidance, which are the Ten Commandments. If you do not believe this, then look at His Words in Matthew 22:36-40 (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

From the mouth of Our Redeemer Himself, we have His instruction to continue in God's Ten Commandments.

The World today has convinced you that you are under Grace, there-fore you do not need the Ten Commandments....His Grace covers it all. How shall God vindicate His Own Mercy without pouring out His Judgments? This teaching isn't too far from the lie that Lucifer told his followers, "I will make you all into gods".

Re: "I have chosen you out of the world."

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCgkDGCfl5I
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Jesus Christ is God's Son ( Jesus Christ is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================

First Book of Adam & Eve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCgkDGCfl5I

Second Book of Adam & Eve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCuYMGmWnqw

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven