Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus Christ was crucified at the base of Skull Hill not atop of the Mount of Olives

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Frank Molver (11 Jan 2013)
"Gerlinda re Wyatt claims of the Ark"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/gerlinda110-1.htm

I hate to discourage anyone but unfortunately Ron Wyatts claims are not true
He was a nurse anesthetist who dabbled in archeology
He claims to have found Noah's ark, the ark of the Covenant, Sodom and Gomorrah,
The place were the water flowed from the rock and the place where they crossed the Red Sea.
Unfortunately he did not repudiate anything on his death bed

Frank, I just ran across this old post that we exchanged and I would like to address this issue once again. The entirety of your reply to me is located below my reply to you. Gerlinda

Ron did not repudiate anything on his death bed because he was the very man that found these things. He had no reason to repudiate anything. He died with the truth in his heart exactly as he lived it. Dr. James Strange was so afraid of what he saw in the cave below the burial site when Ron broke through that he ran from there and never came back. Did he tell you that?

Ron kept right on with the diggings, found the Ark of the Covenant, which had to be located right below the crucifixion Place in order to fulfill the True Blood of the Lamb of God falling upon the Mercy Seat which in the past had the blood of a perfect animal lamb sprinkled upon it. That could not have taken place if the crucifixion site was on the Mount of Olives, as you claim, to the east of the Temple because there isn't even any scriptural reference of the Ark being moved to that location but many testimonies of it being taken from the Temple down through the elevators built into the two Pillars outside of the Temple. Then, it, along with many other things were removed through the vast tunnel system that ran under the city before the Babylonian Invasion. It was taken north, under and across where the present roadis located on the north side of old Jerusalem.

They took it to Jeremiah's Cave, continued on to the very location under the very location where the future crucifixion site would take place. God had all of this planned out and you can be sure it all went according to His plan.

The entrance to that area is now blocked up. I wonder why? There is much more that is told about that tunnel system, which won't be told here. Contrary to popular opinion, the crucifixion did not take place atop The Place of the Skull. Scripture only speaks of it taking place at "The Place of the Skull", which is that location that looks like a skull after all of the limestone digging that took place there. Located near-by is the Rich man's tomb which is seen not very far from there at all, in which they laid Our Lord's body. None of this took place atop of The Mt. of Olives.

The Mount of Olives has no such reputation, none.

Frank, I have been to the actual site within the Garden Tomb area, crawled down through the trees/shrubbery that grows there and dropped to the level further down which would make it be right at the street level where the Roman's held their crucifixion, north of the Old Walls of Jerusalem. It was not an easy chore but I did it. I was given the location of this little known area by a Dr. Oommen, a professional from India, who had traveled with Ron Wyatt on one of his tours there to show the people where it was located. I also saw the dug out areas in the escarpment where the tittle boards of those crucified would be placed. I was also invited by Dr. Oommen to accompany him to view the actual Shroud of Turin when shown in Texas.

Today, this Garden Tomb is located right in the heart of the Moslem area where a bus pick-up area is located. It is as you have said, outside Damascus Gate, the primary gate of the Moslems.

Crucifixions were not held atop The Mount of the Skull but on the street level of that escarpment, where all that passed by could view those being crucified in the usual style of the Romans. I also saw the very winepress of which is told was located there. Also, carved into the escarpment there, I saw what is left of a small altar where early Christians held services. The only thing missing is the Great Round Slab that covered the tomb, which the Israeli officials had removed (for obvious reasons)

While I was also up at the Mount of Olives, I saw that all it holds is the Catholic church and the original Olive Tree gardens where Jesus and the apostles spent the evening. It was from there that Jesus was then taken all the way over to the west side of Jerusalem to Caiphus, the High Priest's home, where there was a cell below where Jesus spent the night and where Peter waited outside by the fire to warm himself when the **** crowed it's third time and he remembered the words of Jesus. I also saw that.

Scripture doesn't say that those at the crucifixion site saw the Temple Veil rent; it only says that it was rent. So, to use the fact that it faced East as proof that is where Jesus was crucified is a very lame reason.

Also, Ron Wyatt, did find those pillars which Solomon had placed on each side of the Red Sea Crossing as monuments of the crossing and the one at Nuweiba Beach is still there. The other one on the Saudi side has been removed.

I also traveled into the desert area of The Dead Sea and to dismiss the actual shapes of the city now covered by the sands of time still show actual shapes of one of the cities of Sodom and Gemorrah is not based upon facts. If you got atop of Masada and looked East, you could even distinguish some of those shapes yourself.

No, Noah's Ark site is not littered with many Ark size sites. You are being fed stories. There is only the one that matches perfectly with the size of the Biblical description.

As an nurse anesthetist, Ron Wyatt had the fore-thought to take a sample of the blood upon the Ark of the Covenant and insisted it be tested. And, isn't it something that it was still alive and it matched the actual blood-typing of the most rare of blood, which is most common among Jews, which is Rh A negative. And even more, there are two witnesses to the Resurrection Event, the Shroud and the Blood. God left those to prove the event that Jesus Christ is exactly whom He claimed to be.

The blood showed only 1/2 of the human cromosomes and 1 single Y from His Heavenly Father. Who is it that keeps these facts hidden? The very Israeli officials that keep on digging yet deny the creator of the very Rocks that cry out to them.

I wonder if the fact that Ron Whyatt was a Seventh Day Adventist could be the reason why so much credibility has been taken from him?

One more thing, there is Dr. Lennart Moller, a Swedish man, who followed all of the routes that Ron Wyatt documented and found the very same things, the crossing site, the real location of the Mt. Siani, the Stone that was struck by Moses where water came pouring out, the Altar built by Moses and even the remains of rocks that people used to anchor their tents. The name of that book is "The Exodus Case", an outstanding work that documents all of these very places that were found Prior to Dr. Leonard's own travels there, by a most humble man, Ron Wyatt. Please purchase the book Frank and see for yourself if those chariots wheels are just made up stories. Also you will see that that there are sulphur balls found all over the place where Sodom and Gemorah was located.

There is no doubt that Jesus will return from the very place that He left, the Mt. Of Olives but what has that to do with where he was crucified on the Sin Side of the Shem which is the shape of Jerusalem that looks like a W. When the dot is put on the right side of Shem, it speaks of Righteousness. Jesus Christ became sin for us and shed his blood mixed with water which fell right down through the crack made at His crucifixion to the Ark of the Covenant.

If you read all of his work carefully, you will also learn that the cover that had been placed over the Ark of the Covenant had cracked when the earthquake hit which allowed the blood to fall exactly where it had to fall to fulfill all of God's prophecies.

I think you would rather believe the naysayers of Israel who want to keep all of this quiet or to the Naysayers that say no SDA man could ever be used of God. The reason ALL of these claims by Ron are kept alive is because God always promises a witness to His events of at least two. Ron is vindicted despite the bad-mouthing he has gotten. Gerlinda

Jesus Blood Still Alive

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/frankm111-2.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Frank Molver (11 Jan 2013)
"Gerlinda re Wyatt claims of the Ark"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/gerlinda110-1.htm

I hate to discourage anyone but unfortunately Ron Wyatts claims are not true
He was a nurse anesthetist who dabbled in archeology
He claims to have found Noah's ark, the ark of the Covenant, Sodom and Gomorrah,
The place were the water flowed from the rock and the place where they crossed the Red Sea.
Unfortunately he did not repudiate anything on his death bed

I was once a Ron Wyatt fan until I went to Israel on a dig in 1992
I worked with probably the top US archaeologist in Israel at that time
His name is Dr James Strange, he quickly dismantled all the claims
I have written about this here many times but it has been quite a while
For example the Noah ark site is littered with similar ark shaped formations
I could show you the aerial photo given time
The supposed Sodom site is really the sedimentation of the material above the Dead Sea
The Dead Sea had been shrinking for many years, thus exposing this material

Then by some weird quirk, I got dehydration sickness and ended up meeting Dr James Fleming
He ran the Biblical Gardens near Bethlehem, he is another archaeologist.
He is the one that found the original Eastern gate I told you about
He just happens to be the archaeologist that Ron Wyatt worked under
Since Ron was not a true archaeologist he did not have permission to dig at the Garden tomb site
So he had to work under a legitimate archaeologist
Ron refused to follow protocol so James left the site
Everything Ron says has been made up
The people that run the Garden tomb area will not even speak of it
The blood did not have to run down the cross into the arc, Ron made that up
The chariot wheels that he supposedly found under the Red Sea where also made up
Supposedly the wood rotted away and left only the gold, it was really foil that his son placed there
It is all bogus

Unfortunately the really good archaeologist finds go pretty much unnoticed but Ron's claims get widely broadcasted
When Jesus was crucified, there was a great earthquake, and the temple veil was torn
They could see right into the Holy of Holies from where Jesus was crucified then
That is because the veil faces the eastern gate
The present day tourist Garden Tomb is in the opposite side over by the Arab gate
The garden tomb that tourists see is only an example of what Jesus tomb may have looked like
Jesus will return to the temple from the same direction he left, from the eastern gate.
That is bible prophecy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Jesus Christ was crucified at the base of Skull Hill not atop of the Mount of Olives

Matthew 27

27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:
2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.
3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.
5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.
7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.
9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;
10 And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.
11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.
15 Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.
16 And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.
17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.
19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.
21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.
22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.
27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers.
28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.
29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.
32 And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.
33 And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
34 They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
36 And sitting down they watched him there;
37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,
40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.
45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.
48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him:
56 Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children.
57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple:
58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered.
59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.
61 And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.
62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,
63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
64 Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
65 Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.
66 So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

KJV