Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"A challenge to traditional Christianity"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

It is refreshing to have someone post this vital information. I thank Dan Bruce for have the guts to go against the tide and post his findings that changed even his own prior teachings. So many prophecy teachers seem to have forgotten that there were facts kept hidden until the End Days Generation.

Dan Bruce says, No doubt, some of you will interpret the above comments as sour grapes on my part, and I can see how you might think so. But, the claim that my new interpretations of the chrono-specific prophecies in Daniel are superior to those of past expositors is a result, not of exegetical envy, but of God’s time schedule.

I have posted his letter at the bottom of this page to read in it's entirety. .

"Because the Prophet Daniel was told to shut up the prophecies pertaining to the Last Days, it was impossible to interpret, with accuracy, what was meant by the things that would take place. As a result, there have been attempts to tell what will happen, perhaps well intended, but never the less, failing to come to the clear understanding that we are now able to decipher since we are that generation. We are able to rearrange the prophecies and find, though we may have been close, we were still off the mark. One of the main helps has been the Book of Enoch, which has been reserved for us, the generation that would understand it.

Having said that, I would like to remind the reader that this is exactly the reason why Steven has posted the Book of Enoch so religiously as he has; because it gives a special blessing to the One that reads it, which is reserved for the End Day reader. Are you such a person who could use this blessing promised if you read it or listen to it? Here is what it says:

What No One Will Tell You About The Book of Enoch!

The Book of Enoch says that it was NOT for his Generation, but for the Elect who will be living in the Day of Tribulation, when all of the wicked and the godless are to be removed.

We have read in the Bible about "The Elect", haven't we? Most assume that means them if they claim to be born-again. However, it seems to be a special Elect, just as Enoch has also referred.

What No One Will Tell You About The Book of Enoch!

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRaceakUSD4

The Book of Enoch - Entire Book, R. H. Charles Version

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s4UYTHCkkg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan Bruce (27 Sep 2015)
"A challenge to traditional Christianity"

The new post-1967 interpretations of the prophecies in Daniel present a credibility challenge to all of traditional Christianity.

When the first edition of this book was published in 2009, I had confidence that the world of biblical scholarship and expository preaching would welcome a new commentary offering a 21st-century perspective on the seven chrono-specific predictive prophecies in the Book of Daniel, especially since the interpretations it introduced were letter-faithful to the Bible’s Hebrew and Aramaic text, and to history. In addition, the new interpretations were faithful to both the biblical text and documented history at the same time, unlike traditional expositions of Daniel, so I presumed that Bible expositors everywhere would recognize my exegesis as better and rejoice. But, I naïvely underestimated the power of tradition.

The challenge to establishment Christianity set in motion by the improved interpretations in my Daniel commentary meant that proponents of the older traditional interpretations—those formulated mainly by 19th-century expositors whose expositions were based on approximate fulfillments and dubious historical details going back to the time of Jerome in Christianity and Rashi in Judaism—felt the need to defend the older interpretations by reminding everyone that decades of peer review had made them sacrosanct. In that way, they sought to maintain the loyalty of those trained in the older teachings, making it difficult for them embrace my more up-to-date exegesis, with its interpretations based on new knowledge gained from prophecies in Daniel fulfilled in modern Israel.

No doubt, some of you will interpret the above comments as sour grapes on my part, and I can see how you might think so. But, the claim that my new interpretations of the chrono-specific prophecies in Daniel are superior to those of past expositors is a result, not of exegetical envy, but of God’s time schedule. Since God had decreed that the meanings of the prophecies would remain hidden from understanding until the time appointed for their unsealing, waiting for the prophecies to be unsealed as God had prescribed was critical to correct exegesis. Consequently, the interpretations featured in this book were developed after the prophecies were unsealed, in contrast to the interpretations of past expositors who claimed to be interpreting the prophecies before they were unsealed.

In the closing chapter of Daniel, God, speaking through his angel, said (and said it twice for emphasis), “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” (Daniel 12:4) ... “And he [the angel of God] said, Go thy way, Daniel: the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end” (Daniel 12:9). Yet, despite the definite time period specified by God for keeping the prophecies sealed, the list of Daniel expositors who have chosen to ignore it includes such past Christian luminaries as Matthew Henry, Albert Barnes, John Nelson Darby, C. I. Scofield, Sir Robert Anderson, Arno C. Gaebelein, Clarence Larkin, H. A. Ironside, John F. Walvoord, and Leon J. Wood, to name but a few who have enjoyed popularity.

All of the above-named expositors were gifted Bible scholars, of course, and each one prided himself on his Daniel exposition. But, to a man, they all made the same exegetical error. By not waiting for the God-appointed time of unsealing before attempting to interpret the God-sealed prophecies, they were jumping the exegetical gun. Even with the best of intentions, what they were trying to do was impossible, and that is why all of them produced interpretations of the Danielic prophecies that are inherently flawed. Likewise, Jewish scholars, constrained by allegiance to centuries of rabbinic tradition, have made the same mistake.

Not so for us today. In Daniel 12:4, after commanding that the prophecies in Daniel be sealed from being understood, God made a promise to the future: “and knowledge shall be increased.” Those of us alive today are blessed to be living in the promised days of increased knowledge. Events in modern Israel have allowed us to recognize in that nation’s recent history the fulfillment of the chrono-specific prophecy in Daniel 8:1-14, signaling the start of the unsealing process for all of the prophecies hidden away so long ago. The meaning of the prophecy in Daniel, chapter 8, was made manifest on June 7, 1967, the third day of the Six-Day War. As the world watched on television, Old City Jerusalem and the Temple Mount were liberated from Gentile control and restored to Jewish rule, precisely as foretold in verse 14: “And he [the angel of God] said to me [Daniel], ‘For 2,300 evenings and mornings [Passover nights]. Then the sanctuary shall be restored to its rightful state [placed under Jewish sovereignty]’ ” (ESV).

Prior to that prophesied liberation event in June, 1967, it was not humanly possible to accurately interpret any of the prophecies in Daniel that God had said were sealed from understanding until the appointed time of the end, although many past expositors tried and failed. Now that the end-time unsealing event has occurred in history, this commentary can begin where all past expositions of the chrono-specific predictive prophecies in Daniel should have begun, but could not, by explaining how God used the fulfillment of the gateway prophecy in chapter 8 to signal that all of the prophecies he had commanded to be sealed are now unsealed so that we can understand them in this day and age.

See http://www.prophecysociety.org/wordpress/?p=6363

Best regards,
Dan Bruce, Author

The Prophecy Society
http://www.prophecysociety.org
Atlanta, Georgia
770-679-0633

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2015/danb927-1.htm

P.S. Perhaps some of you that have scoffed at this book and the others of the Apocrypha would like to unburden your heart and admit these postings were meant for your own good.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.