Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bible Prophecy, World and Financial News September 21 2015

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

21 Sep 15

Considering such a search to be of the highest national and scientific importance, the authority recruited volunteers to aid them to finally solve the riddle surrounding the final resting place of the renowned ancient Jewish warriors.

Thousands Lost Power Across San Diego
SDG&E gave no notice to customers before the power was cut, forcing many businesses to close Some businesses say they had at least a thousand dollars in losses. "Everybody here had [no power]," said a local business owner. "We were in the middle of cooking!"

'Europe's 1930s Jew Hatred Raised its Ugly Head Again'
"It is saddening that the European Parliament hasn't learned a thing from history, and works today with the same deviant means known to us from the 1930s, which marked the start of the greatest tragedy in the history of humanity."

Tsipras returns to power to fight for Greek debt relief
Greek leftist leader Alexis Tsipras will return as prime minister on Monday determined to secure debt relief from the country's creditors in his "first and most important battle" after scoring an unexpectedly clear election victory.

Rebels see tougher war with Russians in Syria, evoke Afghanistan
Rebels who have inflicted big losses on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad say Russia's intervention in support of its ally will only lead to an escalation of the war and may encourage the rebels' Gulf Arab backers to pour in more military aid.

SOLAR ACTIVITY INTENSIFIES
As sunspot AR2415 approaches the sun's western limb, it is crackling with increasingly-strong flares. An M2-class eruption (movie) on Sept.20th lasted more than an hour and may have hurled a CME (movie) toward Earth.

Send the “Refugees” to Iceland!!!
Under the circumstances, it occurs to me that a great historic opportunity now presents itself for righting historic wrongs and for achieving social justice. Why should we not take all the “refugees” now crowding train stations in Hungary, Serbia, and the Greek islands and simply ship them all off to Iceland? Why should these people be denied the pleasure of listening to Björk Guðmundsdóttir or of lunching on skyr, hangikjöt, kleinur, laufabrauð and bollur?

High-Ranking Security Team Joins Netanyahu Meeting With Putin in Moscow
Military Intelligence director Maj.-Gen. Hertzi Halevy, National Security Council head Yossi Cohen and Netanyahu’s military secretary Col. Eliezer Toledano are also accompanying the prime minister to the meeting, which is scheduled to last three hours. The officials are expected to discuss Russia’s activities and military involvement in Syria, as well as questions about Russia’s cooperation with Iran.

6.3-Magnitude Quake Hits Chile Following 300 Aftershocks
As Chile continues to be affected by aftershocks of the massive 8.3-magnitude earthquake that hit the country last week, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS) another 6.3-magnitude quake was felt in the early hours of this Monday.

Summer of bloodshed as US murder rates rise
...After years in decline, the pace of homicides is on the rise in some 30 big American cities. As of Friday, homicides in the capital Washington were up 40.5 percent from a year ago at 111, police said. The situation is also worrying in St Louis and Milwaukee, which saw the number of murders go up 60 percent and 76 percent...

U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Sexual Abuse of Boys by Afghan Allies
Lance Cpl. Gregory Buckley Jr. told his father...he could hear Afghan police officers sexually abusing boys they had brought to the base. “At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,”...“My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.” Rampant sexual abuse of children has long been a problem in Afghanistan... The practice is called bacha bazi, literally “boy play...

Why smart people actually believe Mercury retrograde ruins lives
According to astrological hucksters...the three periods each year when Mercury appears to be moving backward are total pandemonium... ...Columbia University astronomy professor David Helfand points to...The growing popularity of astrology, he says, shares DNA with anti-science movements like anti-vaccination efforts and climate-change denial (though horoscopes are certainly less worrisome than a rubella outbreak).

Pentagon intrigued by breakthrough in cloaking technology
An academic says he and his colleagues have demonstrated a major breakthrough in the quest for invisibility, and he has the military’s attention. Boubacar Kante, a professor at the University of California-San Diego, and his colleagues tested the..."dielectric metasurface cloak." That's a fancy way of describing a super-thin, non-metal material that manipulates electromagnetic waves, including visible light and radio waves.

Migrant crisis: Thousands arrive in Austria with EU talks due
Thousands more migrants entered Austria over the weekend as European leaders are set to push for a unified response to the crisis. Austrian authorities are expecting more arrivals from Hungary on Monday. Foreign ministers from four eastern European countries are holding talks on the crisis later, kicking off a week of intense diplomatic activity.

Iranian nuclear experts take Parchin samples without UN inspectors
Iranian nuclear experts have taken environmental samples from the military base at Parchin without United Nations inspectors being present, the spokesman for Iran's atomic energy agency was quoted as saying on Monday. ...Western diplomats told Reuters earlier this month inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the United Nations nuclear watchdog, would observe samples being taken.

According to the visiting MKs, the Jordan king bluntly told them: al-Aksa Mosque is a place for Muslim prayer with no division nor partnership.
IDF Chief-of-Staff Lt.-Gen. Gadi Eisenkot and Military Intelligence chief Maj.-Gen. Herzl Halevi will accompany Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on a lightning trip to Moscow on Monday, in a clear signal that regional arms transfers and Russia’s troop deployments in Syria will be the main focus of the discussions.

How one US state went from two quakes a year to 585
The central US state of Oklahoma has gone from registering two earthquakes a year to nearly two a day and scientists point to a controversial culprit: wastewater injection wells used in fracking. Located in the middle of the country, far from any major fault lines, Oklahoma experienced 585 earthquakes of a magnitude of 3.0 or greater in 2014. That's more than three times as many as the 180 which hit California last year.

Blasts rock Nigerian city of Maiduguri
Three blasts have struck the north-eastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri, the army says. A spokesman blamed the Islamist militant group Boko Haram for the attack. The group was founded in Maiduguri.

Iran nuclear deal: IAEA head visits Parchin site
Yukiya Amano, the head of the global nuclear watchdog the IAEA, has visited Iran's Parchin military site. Western intelligence agencies have long suspected that nuclear arms research took place at Parchin. Iran has denied this and insists its nuclear programme is purely peaceful.

Syria sees Russia game changer, US-trained rebels enter fray
Syria predicted Sunday that Russia's growing military role will prove a game changer in the fight against jihadists, as 75 rebels trained under a beleaguered US programme entered the fray.

Israel to bring in 20,000 Chinese construction workers
Israel plans to bring in 20,000 Chinese construction workers to help build new apartments as part of efforts to lower housing costs, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday.

The Heretical Blasphemy Of Joel Osteen: The Power Of I Am
Joel Osteen excitedly begins to urge his followers to repeat after him – “Alright just repeat after me. I am strong. I am healthy. I am confident. I am confident. I am secure. I am talented. I am creative. I am disciplined. I am focused. I am valuable. I am beautiful. I am blessed. I am excited about my future. I am victorious. Alright how about amen?” Laodicean slop where YOU are the focus and God is nothing more than an errand boy who is expected to provide “stuff” on demand.

20 Sep 15

Virgo Black Holes On Collision Course, Closer Than Ever
According to CNET, the two black holes in Virgo constellation are said to be closer than one-light week away. The closest galactic-pair observed until now have been 20 light years apart. Scientists predict that the energy released during the merger of galaxies will rattle the fabric of space and time, producing gravitational waves not unlike what Big Bang is said to have produced.

The 'Worst' Megaquake Is Set To Hit American Cities And Pacific Northwest, Study
"It's a positive message for us. If the Chileans can evacuate a million people in 15 or 20 minutes, we should be able to do it as well," . The cities on the West Coast are vulnerable and exposed to risk, if the Cascadia fault line gets stoked by the earthquake, leading to the worst disaster. "Our operating assumption is that everything west of Interstate 5 will be toast.

Chilean quake Leaves Millions in Chaos 0
The powerful quake, which was followed by a series of aftershocks that reached up to 7 on the Richter scale, was felt throughout the nation as well as in Brazil, Bolivia and Argentina. “We went into a panic and the floor kept moving”. That quake released so much energy, it actually it shortened the Earth’s day by a fraction of a second by changing the planet’s rotation. Coquimbo Mayor Cristian Galleguillos told CNN Chile the city was starting to see flooding and 95 percent of the city had lost electrical power.

Is Europe Losing Control Over Its Destiny?
“We are not facing a refugee crisis, we are facing a migration crisis… Let us not forget that those arriving have been raised in another religion, and represent a radically different culture. Most of them are not Christians, but Muslims. This is an important question, because Europe and European identity is rooted in Christianity.

SPECIAL INVESTIGATION LEADS TO OPEN LETTER FOR CHRISTIAN LEADERS TO UNDERSTAND, RESPOND TO BIOTECHNOLOGY AND FUTURE OF MAN & BEAST
if any one age really attains, by eugenics and scientific education, the power to make its descendants what it pleases [transhuman/posthuman], all men who live after it are the patients of that power. They are weaker, not stronger: for though we may have put wonderful machines in their hands we have pre-ordained how they are to use them.

Gaza's Hamas rulers call for end to Egyptian border project after smuggling tunnel is flooded
Gaza's Hamas rulers are calling on Egypt to halt a project aimed at destroying the last remaining smuggling tunnels along the border. The project is being billed as an Egyptian military-operated fish farm that would effectively fill the border area with water. Egyptian military officials have said the fish farm is designed to shut down tunnels used to bring in militants and weapons.

Climate change could cause second Holocaust, says Yale historian
Yale University history professor Timothy Snyder argues that climate change could lead to a resurgence of Hilter-esque geopolitical thinking. “The Holocaust may seem a distant horror whose lessons have already been learned,” he writes. “But sadly, the anxieties of our own era could once again give rise to scapegoats and imagined enemies, while contemporary environmental stresses could encourage new variations on Hitler’s ideas...

Why Western Nations Should Only Accept Christian Refugees
While more “progressive” voices cry “racism,” the fact remains: there are several objective reasons why the West should give priority, if not exclusivity, to Christian refugees—and some of these are actually to the benefit of European host nations. Consider: Christians are true victims of persecution.
[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bible Prophecy, World and Financial News September 21 2015

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Jesus Christ is God's Son ( Jesus Christ is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven