Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The DOLLAR COLLAPSE Will Rock The World

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

I found this news video on Steven's post this afternoon that he does daily of Bible, Prophecy & Financial News. It is really too bad that more people don't take advantage of all the resources here....it is for their own good.

Get Ready For a World Currency was the title on a 1988 Economist Magazine which shows the burning dollar and the Phoenix rising.

Americans need to turn off their TV, throw away their pre-conceived ideas of the Tribulation and wake up. They need to seek the Truth, which is to be found if only they would be willingly to change their present walk that leads up onto the plank that will have them pushed over-board where the Sharks are awaiting.

The US Dollar is the Reserve currency of the world so when it collapses (which it will because that is the plan), there will be no time to buy something of standing value such as metals. In fact, right now, this man being interview, who lives in Mexico where Silver is plentiful, tells that silver coins are not to be found unless you can buy some off a friend. But, the point being made about the dollar being the world's reserve is this; what does the world do when the reserve currency is NO MORE? Where does a person turn? This plan has been designed to allow a One World Government.

I know just what the answer will be and it goes something like this, "I have my faith and my strong beliefs that we will get raptured out before God will ever allow His own to go through this A/C system."

This interview tells how, we in the West, don't even know that Europe is all but collapsed and primed for the One World Order. The refugees pouring in are the very people who have been displaced by the Beast System already in power. I don't suppose there are any believers among them or they wouldn't have found themselves in such desperate straits....do you suppose?

I have found that the very people who believe in a Rapture that will save them from this Beast system also believe the official version of who was responsible for the 9/11 attack and blame was put on the Saudi Hijackers. These are the same people who are still voting and spending time debating which party will turn things around. If they can't see the lies of 9/11, they also will not see that both parties are in bed with each other. They scratch each other's eyes out by day and scratch each other's back by night.

The purpose of 9/11 was to give excuse to take over the world in a legal fastion...you know...get the UN to approve of an attack in the Middle East. This was done by presenting falsified charges. From there, one by one countries that refused to trade in the dollar anymore had a coup begin which resulted in the death of their leaders, who by the way, were doing more for their own countrymen than we have seen in the West.

Well, guess what? There are three places that still need to be taken over. There is Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia. That's right, the Saudis see the handwriting on the wall, you could say and do not want to use the worthless fiat dollar anymore. So, what will the rulers over these kings do? Find an excuse to take over Saudi Arabia along with it's oil rich neighbor nations. Do we remember that first attack on Kuwait by Saddam Hussein that was ok'd by Secretary of State at the time and what happened just as soon as Saddam made his move? That's right we had the Bush Sr. First Desert Storm begin.

I say all of this to point out that we are much further down the road to the actual final war that will see the Return of Jesus Christ. Russia, once seen as an enemy, is now seen as a nation that is trying to stop this complete take over. Putin is the Gog & Magog from the North that will come against Israel and the USA. He is a man that understands very well military maneuvers to hit first.

The Left Behind people have the idea in their heads that the over-night destruction of Damascus is the beginning of a 7 year Tribulation period. Others say it is the beginning of the last 3 1/2 years and others believe it will be part of the final Battle. For sure, war in the 21st Century will not drag on as long as this 9/11 excuse to take over the world has taken place. Once the nuclear bombs are released. It will come to a head very fast and if Jesus Christ didn't stop it, no man would be left.

At this point, I would like to interject that the term Gog & Magog are also names that have been given to a couple of Skull and Bones men who are very instrumental in the USA pushing the Jesuit Agenda.

I believe you will find this interview easy listening and easy to comprehend.

Gerlinda

The DOLLAR COLLAPSE Will Rock The World -- Jeff Berwick

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_lmjT56-yg#t=2357

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: The DOLLAR COLLAPSE Will Rock The World

bump