Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Can you ride a bike? ( can you unlearn the pre tribulation rapture doctrine? ) Is the World a gl

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPSfY3PSlE
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Jesus Christ is God's Son ( Jesus Christ is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================
The Flat Circular Plane of the Earth

IIsaiah40:22 speaks of the earth as being formed as a giant circle however the way that most interpret it to mean globe sphere or planet is incorrect.

The reason I say this is because when one looks up the keyword circle in the Strong’s Concordance, one will find that the Hebrew word is ????

chûwg, khoog and that it has been translated three times in the scriptures once as circle as in this case, once as circuit, and once as compass.

However it is my opinion that Isaiah is referring to a two dimensional circle such as what one would draw upon a piece of paper and that he is regarding the Earth as such as one would see it from high vantage point when peering down upon a flat circular plane.

The reason I say this is because when one tries to find a word in the scriptures which could apply to the Earth as a globe, planet, or sphere the closest one can come to it in the Hebrew in terms of shape is the key word ball which incidentally Isaiah uses in chapter 22 just 18 chapters before the chapter 40 allusion we find of the description of the Earth as a circle with the heavens spread out as curtain above it. Interestingly enough Isaiah also says that the form of the Earth with heavens spread out above it is in the shape of a tent.

This allusion is in my opinion confirmation of the circle of the flat earth as floor with the heavens spread out as roof above it. If one looks up ball in the Strong’s Concordance one will find that it is listed as the Hebrew word ????? dûwr, dure; which is defined as a circle, ball or pile:—ball, turn, round about.

It is used three times in the scripture once as ball, once as round about, and once as burn which as definition are all completely different from the Hebrew word ???? chûwg, khoog which Isaiah uses in chapter 40 to relate as circle which again fits the shape of the flat Earth plane as seen from above.

One will not find the term planet, globe, or sphere in scripture.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Can you ride a bike? ( can you unlearn the pre tribulation rapture doctrine? ) Is the World a gl

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

This story is not new and been told before. I present it to the viewer in hopes that those that discount such a place as Hell being a real place might want to take a different look at it and where it is located. No, Hell it is not in the center of a round Earth. It is not the place where none-believers spend eternity but is the place prepared for Satan and his followers. Where is it located? In the area of the Pillars below the Earth.

The screams of torment are real and they never end. But who are they that are screaming? Have you heard people say about someone who has passed away that now they are in peace? In a way, that is true, they sleep in their graves while their spirit returns to the One who gave it. They sleep until the Resurrection and the Judgment. So, if the body/soul is asleep as the scriptures, we have cited in the past, indicate and the spirit within that body has returned to the God, then who is it that is screaming and waiting for the day when an angel will be given the key to open this Abyss?

Anyone that has been following this Website in all of the research that Steven has presented knows that we have covered the issue of CERN and what it is attempting to do AND, according to scripture will accomplish. Not only do they plan on opening the door to the Abyss but they hope to crack through the very hard core that God has placed over the Earth. We know that the door will be opened and the King of those held there will return with his demon army. They will have five months in which they are allowed to torment those that do not have God's Mark upon them. Revelation 9:1 (KJV) "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit."

When you read the words "Bottomless Pit" and you see where it really is, you will understand why it is called Bottomless. If the earth were round, it could not be bottomless, could it? Wait until you see just where it is located: it is in the center of the four pillars....down, down, down it goes; it is bottomless.

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/d0inkL6QMFHZvAhEFb6lEeNc5GTxCN2zhRAFVR0IUzU_At47Cw6PEPWPCDbSmcgHIShLPaXvw2-8ua3tf-rWNy8=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.lhup.edu/%7Edsimanek/enoch24.gif

And for those that do not believe in a hollow earth; according to the the theory of a Round Earth, no, there is no hell in it's core. You are partially right. Why? The Earth is not a ball with a hollow center. But, what it is shaped as is exactly like scripture defines it. Earth is flat like a plate with boundaries around it that hold the waters of the deep. It is much like a soup bowl with a glass dome over it, which the scriptures have told us; especially in the Book of Job. Along with that, it has the Pillars of the Deep, which is the place of the Abyss which was prepared for Lucifer and his angels. I Sam. 2:8

Pillars of the Deep

Job 37:17 (like a looking glass?) The Sky is spread out and strong

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpd7f5HJ5dOKYI1O6_99QCntgRAIe1e8DPOekoSX1l3DlS4AnAHA

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgjZhhhfNF60N52mlMLP-p7YNGqqvAwMCDwVxzYqyNDDNENyrX

Isaiah 40:22 It is He who sits above the circle of the Earth. This is not speaking of a round sphere but the circle that God drew for the shape of the earth (you know, circle shaped like a bowl)

I think we all have believed that Eternal Punishment in Hell was where the unbeliever went upon death. With each passing day, just as the Lord promised that in the End of Days, knowledge would be revealed to us, we are learning that the unbeliever does not face punishment forever but only as long as it takes to burn up the resurrected body that God had said, "Depart from me, I never knew you". It will be consumed in the fire for however long it takes for the body/rubbish to burn up. The gift obtained by receiving Jesus Christ is Eternal Life, which others who follow the way of Satan and his lies, will not enjoy.

Doesn't that bring another question to your mind? It does me. If there has been a Rapture of God's people, then who are those on earth who have His Mark upon them which this "locust" army cannot touch??? I know what the answer will be because I used to give it myself even though it didn't fit scriptures. It was just the pat answer given by those of the Left Behind Series. In other words, "Oh, No, where are my loved ones...they must have gotten raptured...now I will believe in Christ but I must go through a period of Tribulation seven years long." Sound familiar? We used to believe it so hard that we even printed out letters to our loved ones telling them where we went and why they weren't taken but someday we would see them if they accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. Back in 1988, it drove our children away from us; it seems they had more sense than we did.

Meanwhile, we are here watching events taking place while Hell expands itself as the Bible tells us. Just a couple of weeks ago, the whole earth was enthralled by the Pope coming to America speaking to all the leaders of the world at the United Nations. Can you see why Hell is expanding it's boundaries?

So, we should be open to the fact that there really is a place at the South Pole where the screams of the Fallen Angels, who have been bound up, are screaming for release. When you watch the presentation of the Flat Earth, you will see that the South Pole is seen on both edges of this "Plate" and where is the "Sides of the North" which Satan has said He Will ascend and occupy the throne? It is right in the center of the Earth (Plate..if we are still looking at it as an example).

The Bible tells us that the Earth is His footstool. Isn't that interesting when we think of a round footstool with it's rounded cushion that looks like the Globe which God put over it? That is where Satan wants to ascend and occupy the sides of the North, which leads to the very Throne of the Creator Himself. He still keeps trying even though he know he has no chance but he is determined to take as many as possible with him in his destruction.

And what makes this even more exciting is that we now learn that the Earth does not travel around the Sun but, in fact, the Sun travels around the Earth. The Sun, Moon, Stars, Planets, all have their routes that they must follow. The seasons and weather patterns are determined by God's design just as He has told Enoch, Job, Isaiah and other prophets. These are all things we could never quite comprehend before but, true to God's promise, in these End Days, we are now able to grasp their meaning.

The 4 short discussions within this video will clear up a lot of misunderstanding if we just would take the time to look at it. There have been enemies of God who serve Satan who have spend century after century keeping these truths from us. They want the traveler to think that it takes days and days to travel from one point of the world to the other when it fact, it takes only a fraction of the time. After all, all points are a straight shot when flying because the Earth is Flat. It is the same with the Rapture. It has been taught as a detour to the truth which is that there is only the Resurrection of the Dead AND then the Living who will join them to meet the Lord in the air.

Goodness! Don't you believe that God can take care of you during Great Tribulation and if it is not your destiny, He will give you the Grace to suffer and die for Him just like He gave to the early believers. Perhaps, you will even be granted a peaceful death in a sick-bed.

Why would anybody want to hang on to such False Faith in a Rapture that will not take place. The Feasts of the Lord are about the three Harvests, not a Rapture.

1. The First Fruit Harvest has already taken place when Jesus brought those out of Abraham's Bosom with him.

2. The Next Harvest is the Wheat Harvest of the Living to join the Dead who have been called up at the Resurrection.

3. And the one, you do not want to be a part of is "The Tares" who will be taken out and burned. They are also referred to as the Grapes of Wrath that will be put through the Winepress.

I hope you will take a look at the Flat Earth information so that you can see how much has been learned and taught on this site through all of the research done by Steven. In fact, Steven has posted all of Rob Skiba's information on this issue of the Flat Earth, in which Rob, himself, a skeptic who was determined to prove it was wrong, using the Bible, came to the conclusion it is the Round Earth that is the False Theory. Thank God for people who are determined to find out the truth and not accept something just because it has been taught for years & years.

Flat Earth Answers - Truth Prevails!

This video is broken up into 4 main parts:

Part 1: Divine Creation
Part 2: Controlled Opposition
Part 3: Questions and Answers
Part 4: The Bible

...With plenty of extras in-between!

As always, I try to keep my videos unique but I have to give credit to Jhenningkelloggia, Rob Skiba and anyone else whose models I used in this video (if I didn't mention you let me know, I'm happy to give you a shout out) So enjoy, share and feel free to use whatever material you find on this channel that is of use. God bless!

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdxgIyEPCxk

Romans 10:9-13

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

WARNING - WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Gerlinda

They drilled into hell ! WHAT !!! Shocking sounds from beneath the earth

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpBUiNJh928

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

bump

bump