Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Years of on-going Learning

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

When I came onto this site over two years ago, I really thought I had a good command of Bible Prophecy but that was before I was encouraged to read, End Times Passover, Why Christians Will Suffer Great Tribulation, Earth's Earliest Ages, Lucifer - Father of Cain and of course the many Books of the Apocrypha; especially Enoch, Jashar, Jubilees, I & II Book of Esdras, Books of Adam & Eve" and more.

I knew that the "He" in Daniel 9:27 was not the Anti-Christ. This I found out through my own reading. The way it had been taught just did not add up. Who was it that made that Covenant with God's Chosen people? Jesus Christ fulfilled the Covenant at His Coming by redeeming mankind from the sin committed in the Garden of Paradise. No doubt, there will be an A/C that will try to imitate the True Christ but that is not of whom Daniel 9:27 is speaking.

It is the Book "Lucifer - Father of Cain" that really takes us back to that time in the Garden where Lucifer beguiled and seduced Eve which allowed his seed to be implanted with in her and bring about the Unrighteous Race that is working very earnestly now to bring back their Old Order, which of course is called, The New World Order.

But before that even took place, there was another period of time called "The First World Age", which both Zen Garcia and the book "Earth's Earliest Ages" do a great job of showing what Genesis 1 is about. No, it is not connected to Genesis 3. There were two separate floods.

There was the creation account given that, I used to find a bit boring, but not anymore. I learned that God had created the angels before the Light was even called forth. And when the light was called forth, it was the revealing of the Hidden God, the Lord Jesus Christ, Jahusha . So many people believe that God had a baby boy that grew up to be a son. That is just not what is meant by The Only Begotten of the Father . God revealed Himself through the Son, when Light was called forth.

Those that think there had to be a Mother or Queen of Heaven have been deceived by the perpetrators of Pagan religion who follow the glorifying of the Pagan god Isthar. In fact she has many names but her origin goes right back to Eve. She is the mother of this Seed of the Fallen Ones that intermingled with man . The father of these Fallen ones is none other than Lucifer.

On the other hand, the father of the Righteous Seed is Adam, whom was the direct creation of God whom breathed His Life's Blood into him. Adam's name gives the clue. In the Hebrew, the A is the aleph which stands for God and dom means "Blood" . How about that? See the difference. It is the direct blood-lineage of God that the righteous Seed possess.

Yes, Eve is the mother of all man-kind but Adam is not the father of all man-kind.

That brings us to reason why the the Bible is full of the stories where God commanded the Israelites to kill the various tribes: every man, woman, child and animal was to be killed. Sounds real mean, doesn't it? God had His reason. You see, within those tribes is the DNA of Lucifer. It all goes back to what happened in the Garden. When the Bible tells of partaking of the fruit, it is referring to a sexual sin, not the eating of an apple or whatever. God was so angry at what Lucifer had done that He cursed the Serpent, whose body Lucifer had taken, and made it to crawl the rest of it's day on the ground eating of the dust.

Adam and Eve were expelled from Paradise, which was in the third heaven, and put on the earth, which Satan and his angels occupied. It was a rude awakening for the pair. And life's struggle continues between Lucifer's seed and Adam seed to this day .

Now, we understand why God had to gather onto Himself a "Chosen People"? You see, when Adam and Eve lamented their situation for their sin, God, in His great mercy and love for his creation, promised them that one day He would come down to earth and redeem them and their off-spring from the clutches of Satan.

But, until the right generation had come when this would be achieved, the struggle continued to keep the DNA pure so that His Only Begotten Son (God Himself) could be born of a virgin woman. It was prophesied that He would take on flesh, just like the humans were and would pay the physical price of death on the Tree. You just know that Satan must have jumped with glee when Jesus died but his glee was short lived when Jesus Christ arose from the Dead and even brought with him those that had been waiting in Abraham's Bosom, back with Him.

The reason this site post so much information about the Esoteric is because the Blood-line of Lucifer is very active in trying to steal the souls of humans. Lucifer, when he fell took 1/3 of the angels with him and was expelled down to earth and it's first heaven. What so many people just cannot grasp is that there were other Fallen Angels that came down and took human wives. To them, were born the many giants of which we are finally beginning to see the evidence of their existence. They fathered children who fathered more children. Do you see? That race is walking right among those that are chosen of God.

These Giants became the pagan gods and goddess that have grabbed up the worship through the various pagan holidays that they have set up for themselves. The yearly calendar has pagan holidays every 13th week, which include Easter (Isthar) (many other names also). They don't tell you that it is Passover that we should remember as Christ's death or that the pagan Roman feast of Isthar happened to fall at the same time that year. Christmas is another farce put upon an unsuspecting race. December 24/25 is the birth of their Sun god, not Jesus Christ. How often do you hear, it doesn't matter when Christ was born, you are going to celebrate Christmas anyway? Well, dear friends, you aren't doing God any favors; in fact, you are participating in the celebrating of the Unrighteous Race's sun god.

There are two races upon this earth. We are not talking about colors but DNA, one of Lucifer and the other Adam. They are what make up the good and the evil. The line-age of Cain, the first-born of Eve through Lucifer, is that lineage that God commanded the Israelites to kill. Even though God brought the Flood of Noah to destroy their off-spring because they were so wicked....the Fallen Seed happened again after that flood. Genesis 6 goes into that account.

After Cain killed Adam's son Abel, God gave them another called Seth. Through Seth came the Righteous lineage. That means, they were not defiled by the DNA of Lucifer. It does not mean they are blame-less. Noah was perfect in the eyes of God, meaning he was still DNA perfect. Noah became drunk on too much wine so it becomes quite clear that this was about much more than your conduct. Jesus needed to be born of a DNA perfect race.

I've said all of this to show you that when one learns these things, one can understand why things are happening as they are. Will it go on forever? No. It is now coming down to the wire. Man has been given 6,000 years. That is why you are hearing so much about The End Days.

On this site, you will constantly be presented articles and videos that show the Unrighteous Seed has taken up positions in High Places within governments and religions. They are about to make the moves that will bring their total chaos through which they can bring their 'Christ' called The Anti-Christ.

He will seem like a Savior, won't he when it appears he can solve all man's problems. He is the one who calls himself Vicar of Christ upon earth, which means "Christ on Earth". I think most of us know who claims that title. That is why the scriptures tell God's people to come out of her so that you do not partake of her judgements. Revelation 18:4

On this site, you will learn who make up the Tribes of Israel and that the Gentiles are grafted into these 10 northern tribes. They all are grafted into the Root of the Lord Jesus Christ. They all make up the ecclesia (as Joe Ortiz has taught us). They are all Spiritual Israel or as some what to call it, The Church.

This is the very reason that a Gentile Church will not be rapture out before the time when Jesus Christ returns. There is no such thing as a Gentile Church apart from Israel. People believed this lie because they didn't understand that Israel and Judah are still two separate Kingdoms....two separate sticks, as told in the Bible.

The fact of the matter is that Jesus said He comes unto the whole House of Israel, not the Jews. These Lost Tribes had been dispersed through-out the world. They don't even know their Hebrew roots, but God does. To God, the two, both Hebrew and gentile who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior will be caught out right after the Dead in Christ are called up first.

That is why, on this site, we absolutely rebuke the pre-tribulation Rapture theory. "The Dead in Christ will rise first and then they which are living will be changed and meet Him in the air." I Thess. 4:16-17

To the Jews of the Southern Kingdom, they will have their blinders removed from their eyes and finally call out to their Messiah, Yeshua.

In addition to the books, which Steven has been reading right along with me so that we can keep abreast of what is being taught....what is kosher.... and what is not, there are so many good videos of excellent teachers. Sure, many are long so it really is a labor of love for the truth that makes one dedicate the time to listening. No, there is no way, they can be all covered because there is so much provided. You must do your own diligence: some will, most will not.

Here are some of the subjects covered on this site:

Signs in the Heavens, Tetrads, Weather, Earthquakes, War and Rumors of War, Astronomy, Rapture, Daniels's 70th Week, Economy, Sabbath, Tribes of Israel, Tribulation, Books of the Apocrypha, Pagan Holidays, who is the Body of Christ, Illuminati, Blood-lines, One World Order, Giants and Fallen Angels, Pagan Holidays, False Religions and Daily News Updates through-out the day.

As you begin to navigate through, you will see that we are not anti-Semitic. We do not adhere to any denomination. The Word of God is the Authority in all things, read it and grow as we continue to do daily. Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.

This is what I want to say about the on-going work on RaptureBibleProphecyForum and Facebook. There is so much to learn and each day brings us more and more truth which has been kept from the people by those High Places. We hope to make the Bible more real and easier to understand which in turn builds greater faith in what God has done for us despite of all the obstacles put in front of God's Children.

Let me also add that we pray that those who have found great fault with the subjects that we have covered, would realize the Bible covers so many topics; in fact all the areas that we have dared to approach plus so much more.

It is a challenge we hope that you feel you can deal with and began the exciting walk down the Biblical Way. But, at least be open to the fact, that your present Biblical understandings may be incomplete.

Gerlinda.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Two Years of on-going Learning

bump