Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sons of God: Segment IV - Gene pool II - The Choice is Ours

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

This last segment IV, as I promised we need to get to the last group of men, which concerns those of the Seed-line of Adam & Eve, which we call here Gene Pool II. They are easy to remember if you put them into the order that they appeared upon the Earth Scene.

Gene Pool I were the creation by the Fallen Angels for themselves a race of beings that they managed by mixing their seed with the seed of the Ape. They became the slaves/work-force for the Fallen Ones In their new environment where they found themselves once they got kicked out of heaven (3rd heaven). This all took place in the First Earth Age which caused the destruction of the known Earth at that time in an earlier flood.

Gene Pool III were the off-spring of the First Woman, whom God made from Adam's rib and Lucifer himself. This is so hard for some people to accept because they have never done their own diligence on the facts given to us by Enoch, Jaspher and others, which include Adam and Eve themselves in their accounts. It seems modern Christians don't think Adam & Eve had the ability to record events..

The Early Church fathers kept these books in the Bible but those later, decided to eliminate these first-hand accounts because they had another agenda, which we now know was that these Church fathers of Rome wanted to hide their true identity. It is like someone saying to you that your grandfather's stories about his great-grandfather never happened. Wouldn't that make you bristle a bit?

"You mean my great-great-grandfather didn't know what he was talking about when he said that Great-Great-Grandmamma cheated on him and produced a child that never quite fit into the family?" That's about the way it went. They rewrote that part of the Biblical History. It was the same back then as it is today: family history gets passed down. Yet, there is always someone that didn't like how the family history looked.. so, "we just don't talk about that Black Sheep, there-for it never happened." But it did and the consequences of that event continue to haunt human history until the End of things.

It is told that the third son of Adam, Seth, was given the understanding and ability to write down the many workings of the heaven and his own genetic lineage plus that of his older brother Cain, whom God marked and sent off because the spirit of his father within him caused him to kill his brother Abel. Let's get this straight, God did not create man to kill. That jealous, hatred came from another Seed. It came form the Prideful, Great Liar, Killer, Cheater Rebel himself, Lucifer.

This part, Gene Pool II, covering the off-spring of Adam & Eve may be more difficult to swallow than the other two which include the Neanderthal man or the off-spring of the Fallen Angels.

It's even hard for me to know where to start in explaining this so it's best to start where it began with the angels themselves. This will be a repeat for some, for others it will be a first time understanding. We know that God created them before there even was Light. The Archangel was Lucifer who rebelled against The Light when it was called forth and revealed God to them. This Light is Jesus Christ.

Soon, there was conflict in Heaven because Lucifer was causing a bunch of the lesser angels to join in his rebellion against The Light...in fact we are told it was 1/3 of the Angelic Force. Lucifer wanted to be like God and he promised those that followed him that they would become "gods".

Michael, another Archangel and those angels that joined him defeated Lucifer and his horde of "Would be Gods" that resulted in Lucifer being relegated to Earth and possibly other planets.

Now, finally, we come to the portion that deal with us. There were those angels up there that have been called "Fence-Sitters" whom didn't seem to know their own mind nor were they totally sold out to serving The Almighty God. They stood (or sat) for nothing They just wanted to remain "safe".

Now, do you think God let them get off so easy to let them keep enjoying the fruits for which Michael and his angelic army fought? No way! With God, there is always Justice. Job tells of a court hearing, you could say, in heaven where these Fence Sitters were given a chance to declare if they were innocent or guilty of doing nothing. They were found "guilty".

God is not only full of Justice but as we know He is a God of Love. He has given these angels another chance to prove which side they would choose by giving them the opportunity to come to earth as a man like Adam. And how would He do that? It is quite amazing when you think about it. They would come as babies born to the women on earth. I know that this is a huge thing to even consider but then it is God's plan not ours.

There were even some of those angels who criticized Adam for the choices that he made and were eager to come down and prove to God that they would do better. These are those that God allowed to come down to observe but were told that they could never do as the other angels had done and that was to mate with human women.

That account of the 200 angels that disobeyed is told of how they decided to make a contract together saying that if one were declared guilty, they would all be guilty and down they went and sure enough saw the daughters of men that they were beautiful and perfect extensions for themselves and mated with them. They produced a race called The Giants.

These are the angels that asked Enoch to petition for them to God; which he did. Short story to that account is, God did not forgive them of their sin and the leaders of that group were put into chains awaiting the Judgement Day. And that is where they are today.

I think we all know of family members or friends that seem to be so evil yet they were given every opportunity to know Christ yet refuse to bow down to Him or His Authority. they are like wild Beasts. It isn't the body that is evil...the body is merely the tabernacle that holds the Soul & Spirit. That spirit that rebels is the spirit of their Father, Satan.

We know from reading the other portions of this lesson that Lucifer has his Seed traveling this earth which continue to bear his Seed. These are the Tares that grow among the Wheat. In the End of Days, the Tares will be removed and burned. Did you notice that? Scripture tells us the Tares will be removed, not the Wheat. That is a witness to whom goes where and for what purpose. One in the bed, one taken, the other left is the part of the story. Well, the one taken is the Tare that gets burned. That is a verse that is always used to prove a Rapture.

When Jesus spoke to the Pharisee and Sadducces, he called them Vipers and that they are of their father, the Devil. Jesus wasn't just using a term, He was calling it exactly as He, God come in the Flesh, knew the whole account from the get-go. It is humans that wants to tell God that God didn't mean what He said. Really?

When I first heard of this concept a few years ago, that I am now going to reveal a bit more to you, I rebelled at the mere thought of it. Only, by the Grace and submission to the Holy Spirit, have I begun to search out God's complete Truth that He has offered us who want to know the truth. This means, there's probably, a whole lot that goes contrary to what we have been spoon fed down through the centuries. Maybe we just couldn't handle it earlier?

Gene Pool II are those off-spring of Adam and Eve. Adam & Eve were the son & daughter of the Lord. But, as we know from the accounts in the Paradise, they disobeyed God by eating of the fruit of the Forbidden tree, thus lost their Angelic Spirits and they realized they were naked. Before then, they had no idea of guilt of any kind. God clothed them in the skin of Humanity. Right away, after being put down into the Garden of Eden from their former home in Paradise above, "Lucifer on the Spot" was right there, again. He came as a beautiful being, which these angels are able to put upon themselves, and he put his seed within the Woman, which spawned the unrighteous seed of Cain. You see, there are also the unrighteous Seed being born every day just as the Righteous Seed. The next son Able was of Adam and was of the Righteous Seed Line.

Other than Cain, the off-spring born to Adam & Eve came as babies whose spirit within them were the Angels that were being given another chance here on earth. They were the pure Genetic make-up that comes from the Heavenly Father. Seth was the second son of Adam and the third son of Eve.

As I said before, Adam is the father of the Righteous Seed and Eve is the Mother of both the Righteous and the Unrighteous. She is lifted up by the followers of Satan as The Queen of heaven. I hope the Catholics that read this realize that they have had a huge pagan lie put upon them in order to steal adoration away from the One True God. They have named her "Mary" in order to make the lie more acceptable. Mary's Spirit is in Paradise awaiting the final Resurrection.

This genetic perfect blood had become polluted so badly that only Noah and his family still possessed it at the time of the Flood. If you think about it, even those born of the Righteous chose not to follow the ways of the Lord but through the lure of the Devil and his demons, chose the ways of the Fallen Ones. Satan was determined to wipe out a genetic pure blood-line through which the Redemption of Mankind could be born. But God fixed that by sending a world-wide Flood. Course, as Genesis 6 tells us, this coming down of the Fallen Ones happened again after the flood.

As hard as most church preach against it, Cain was of his father Lucifer and that is a fact, no matter how much it is denied by most modern Christians. The OT prophets knew all of this and it can be verified if really searched in the Bible in it's original complete form nott trimmed to suit those in power.

Yes, God knew all of this before it all began. He knew there would be much information that would be hid and even had Daniel keep End Time knowledge unknown and Enoch also said there was knowledge reserved for the End Day Generation called The Elite, who would understand it and receive a blessing from it's reading.

Lucifer is the Prince of the Air, which means, for the time being he has authority over the earth. But since the Cross, every believer is under the authority of Jesus Christ. They have been redeemed if they choose Jesus Christ. God is giving each of us Fence Sitters an opportunity to chose HIM and Everlasting life instead of the place reserved for the Devil and his angels.

There are those that call themselves "gods". Shirley McClain, a New-Ager, is a big advocate for that teaching as are many on the TBN network, whom claim to be Christians such as Benny Hinn, Paul White, Ken Copeland & many more who are busy making men think they are gods.

The Fallen Angels are the authors of that teaching since they were called "gods" by cultures in the past. Do you see how deeply these Fallen Ones have infiltrated the pulpits? These are men and women whose spirit within them are of the Fallen Angels.

We are not "gods" but we are more than we had ever considered, we are the "Sons of God". We were created by God just as the Angels were created by God. He put upon us the skin of Humanity and breathed His Spirit within us. So, you see, we who are given the opportunity to be born of women are the very "Fence Sitters" who are being given another chance to make our choice for God or against Him.

It really is that simple. That is what life is all about. It is not about this world like Satan wants humans to believe; in which you accumulate riches and power. It is about being lowly of heart, merciful and not just talking about doing good but actually doing it. Easier said then done most of the time, it seems.

Our whole purpose for being born, reared and spend our lives is to learn what the Holy Spirit reveals to us to help us understand who we are in Christ Jesus. It is not about US.

I am over-whelmed by the thought that Our Spirit within us is that God-created Angelic Spirit that got another chance to prove whether we chose to be on the side of The Father or do we reject the Redemption given to us by the Death of the Lamb of God and chose Satan and his principalities that sit in High Places?

I don't expect those of you who read this to understand or accept this right away but do hope that you will consider what a loving Father we have whom has given us another opportunity to make right the fence sitting that we did so long ago when the Rebellion began, when Lucifer declared in Isaiah 14:12-15

1. I will ascend into Heaven (this is the Third Heaven, the Throne Room)

2. I will exalt my throne above the stars of God. (He intends to rule over the angels again) Job 38:7 & Jude 13 & Rev 12:3-4

3. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.

4. I will sit also upon the Mount of the congregation in the Sides of the North. This is Earth as a place. Psalm 48:2.

5. I will be like the Most High." I'll be like God. This is power lust.

Besides wanting to rule the Angels above, he intends to rule mankind. Satan knows that within humanity there are the rest of those angels that were neutral. He knows what is inside the human body, that they have the Spirit of Angels within who are here to make a choice for him or for God.

He hopes to steal as many of them away before they have committed themselves for God's side and once again be able to be called The Sons of God. These would be the ones that don't believe the lie that they are "gods".

Think back to when Obama placed his three "We Will" that speaks of them, not only remembering, but that them returning. Does that speak to you of the End of Days in which the Scripture tell us that they (The Fallen Ones) will be given the opportunity to return? these will be those in the Abyss that will come back. Their off-spring are here now preparing for their return.

Now that we know who we are In Christ, here is the equipment that we must put on to withstand our walk with the Lord. Ephesians 6:14-17(KJV)

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

It is our great desire that you, the reader consider the information given to us by the video below. Zen Garcia and Professor Truth have done a great job of sharing this information and much more in this video. they have spent great amount time doing their diligence. They didn't pretend to know all the answers already because you know what? We don't.

I can't say it enough but thank you Steven for sticking with all that the Holy spirit has shown you. You stuck with the truth no matter how often or how many claim to know better than you. They actually know very little. They may be saved but little do they realize the Baggage they carry that is of the Fallen One.

One big piece of baggage that is a lie from the Devil himself is to let those humans whom call themselves the Gentile Church believe that they will be removed before God will finish His Course of this 70th Generation. They would rather believe the lie than stay in the very spot where God has placed His called "Spiritual Israel", that "Peculiar People". They are not appointed unto God's Wrath and God will care for His own. That does not mean death won't find them through the A/C & False Prophet's Wrath..

They stick to it because they do not know the rest of the story. They don't even know who they are. If they have Chosen God and accepted Jesus Christ as their Redeemer, they must finish the course, and if still alive, will join those that have already died to meet the Lord in the Air when He returns.

Gerlinda

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhCtHg56nKc#t=5792

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Sons of God: Segment IV - Gene pool II - The Choice is Ours

bump