Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Praise Report

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

I have prayed for years that my family and friends would begin to understand what is really take place in our world. But it has been so slow in coming, for two reason;

1. They had been raised going to church, gone to Sunday School and probably knew the Bible better than most church goers. In fact, it became too much of church attendance for them and they rebelled.

2. Or, they did not attend church at all. They were so involved with their busy life-styles that there was hardly any time to ponder the deeper things. And of course, I know that this was all part of the design of those in power to destroy the family unit and get the children involved constantly in events that would put their focus on sporting events & other frivolous things rather than the traditional family time together. It is go, go, go until the end of the day, everyone crashes.

I've had conversation with different ones but never knew quite how to approach them because I knew their foundations weren't built on the things of God or on true history. Heck, I have learned that these in Power have created their own brand of history to hide whom they really are; the Seed of Satan. Every war was started to further their agenda for world domination. So, while I was learning, I just didn't get the opportunity for a real listening heart and set of ears. That is until, just today.

Today, everything that I had been learning the past two years on this site RaptureBibleProphecy became so snuggly meshed together that I was able to begin a conversation with a very bright member of the family and be able to answer the very first question. "Why are we here". What is the purpose of our lives if we are just born, die and another generation takes over and is this all going to just go on forever and ever?" And, "Aren't we suppose to enjoy our life as long as we are decent to others?"

I'd be safe to say that two years ago, although I had spent most of my born-again years reading the bible, traveling to Israel and had an intense interest in prophecy, I still had so many gaps that needed filling that I needed to learn myself. God had been teaching me through this site so finely, it all came out of my own mouth very easily, point by point so that it made sense to this very bright young man. I even took my time to explain and not feeling the pressure of hurrying up while I had his attention. When someone listens and asks another question, you know you have their undivided attention. only God can do that but first He had to put me through school.

This very bright man had been so turned off by the pre-tribulation Rapture teaching that he didn't want anything to do with "Church" and could I blame him? No, I couldn't. Now, that I was able to show that yes, it had been a lie and source of that lie, I got his attention to listen to the truth of what else had been hidden from us...that there are two-seed lines that walk upon this earth. The time-line given to man is allowed to give Satan the opportunity to go ahead and tempt man by making him follow his religions, his pagan feasts.

I was even able to explain to him that the political and religious systems are controlled exclusively by the Powers that Be and we were in the final approach to when God would say, "Enough". And unless, we truly had our Spiritual DNA cleansed by Jesus Christ, we had no hope. That, my friends is what it means to be Born-Again.

Also, he finally saw the truth of the Giants and their bones found all over the world because I could show, how the Bible spoke of them and that is the reason God had the Israelites kill them all; men, women, children and even animals. God did not make all men equal as is stated in our constitution, repeated over and over again in our churches. These churches haven't even been able to admit that Satan begat a child of his own through Eve just as Adam begat a son through his seed.

Well, enough said but I am so over-whelmed by all I have learned and been able to pass along to a hungry heart who had been turned off by the religious system that spoke with a forked tongue. I believe God has given us both a huge blessing today and I thank Him from the bottom of my heart.

A final thank you to Steven, whom has not been given near the credit he deserves for bringing all of these deeper truths to the fore-front.

Gerlinda