Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Future Temple and it's Builders

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

My thoughts after watching the below video by Mr. Cati called "The MAHABONE Secret Word and Secret Grip Observation and Discussion P1 of 2"

Ezekiel 40:1. In the five and twentieth year of our captivity in the beginning of the year, in the beginning of the year in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year, after that the city was smitten in the selfsame day the hand of the lord was upon me and brought me thither.

What is important about the time when Ezekiel is shown in a vision while in captivity in Babylon, a future temple (which is much more grand than Solomon's Temple) is that it is on Yom Kippur

As you read into the whole portion, you read that it is also the time that Messiah is expected to return.

Now, does this mean that this coming Yom Kippur, they intend to begin the rebuilding of the Third Temple, which is the yearning of those Jews who still have not acknowledged that their Messiah has already fulfilled prophecy in regard to His First Coming. They, along with the Free Masons of the Synagogue of Satan, with whom they are hand-in-hand (Lions Grip)are consumed by a Third Temple. I don't know but I do believe that this 9/23/24/2015 is a very important time-line to these people.

Do they plan to reveal their "Christ" at that time? It was 12/24/25 that they celebrated the birth of Mithra as they do every year. It is at Easter, the Spring Equinox that they celebrate his death and resurrection. Please remember, that these are the followers of Satan who imitate all things good and true which comes from The Great I AM. A reading of all of Ezekiel 40-48 will show this.

Since we must, also, remember there were the Fallen Angels whom told mankind secrets they were not to tell and enticed them to worship them as gods, it would be very wrong to throw out the Great I Am as of no consequences. He is not a mere Super Computer. He is Creator of Heaven and Earth, of you and me and with Him, there is no time.

Solomon began his life in Righteousness but very soon, like most of the Children of Israel, fell deeply into pagan worship. It is the Free-Masons who, to this day, guard the secrets that came out of the pagan worship that took place within the pagan temples that he build for his wives & concubines.

He did more than that; he turned his back on His God and worshipped these false gods, which Israel had been commanded not to do and to always remember that He was One God and not to make any graven images of anything in heaven and earth. At the end of his life, he is quoted as saying, "Vanity, Vanity, All is Vanity." He spent his life with the richness and sins of this life and more than likely did not join his father and his father's father in a place that they await their Resurrection to Paradise.

Hiram Abiff was the King of Tyre whom was a master builder along with his men. He was a friend to both King David and son Solomon but he was pagan, not a believer in The Great I Am. In other words, these builders from Tyre were among the first Master Masons.

I know, that Free-Mason stories which are memorized orally and recited included the tale of a man by the name of Abiff, whom would not reveal secrets and was killed. Of course, this would include their version of which includes many glorified lies. Just because they promote these tales does not make it so. Among the many feats that Satan and his fallen ones can achieve, there is one that he has never been able to duplicate and that is to resurrect one from the Dead. The only account of such was during the ministry of Jesus Christ, whom is God revealed in the flesh to redeem mankind from the sin of Adam & Eve which caused them to be expelled from Paradise.

Apparently, if you look around this world of religion, which I agree with Mr. Cati, religion is the down-fall of man because the various avenues they traveled picked up the man-man traditions that they gleaned from the Fallen Angels who mixed among them.

Too much reading of the esoteric, without the true foundation of God's words given to Moses and the prophets whom remained true to Yahuah, can lead one to be against anything that speaks of God. Yet, to attribute man's achievements to a Super Computer is robbing man of Yahuah's promise of Everlasting Life back in Paradise

About Ezekiel chapters 40 to 48

Terrible events happened in Jerusalem during Ezekiel’s life. Unlike Jeremiah, Ezekiel was not present in Jerusalem when these things happened. Instead, he was in *exile in Babylonia. But Ezekiel still saw these events. He saw them in *visions, by the power of God’s Holy Spirit. On some occasions, it seemed as if the Holy Spirit lifted him up in order to take him back to Jerusalem. Each time, Ezekiel recorded carefully the things that he saw.

So Ezekiel saw the terrible things that happened to God’s *holy *temple. He saw how people were *worshipping false gods there (chapter 8). He saw how the inhabitants of Judah had become well-known for their wicked Behaviour and murders. He saw that God would not permit this evil situation to continue. And Ezekiel saw when, at last, God’s *glory left his *temple (chapter 10). Then Ezekiel knew that Jerusalem had lost God’s special protection. Enemies would destroy the city and the *temple. The inhabitants would suffer terribly.

This last *vision in the Book of Ezekiel happened 25 years after Ezekiel went into *exile. This was 14 years after the *Babylonian army had destroyed Jerusalem. So nobody was then living in Jerusalem. The walls, the houses and even the great *temple were just piles of stones. The nations called *Israel and Judah seemed to be in a hopeless situation. But God gave this *vision to Ezekiel. And this *vision was wonderful.

Ezekiel saw a *temple. And this *temple was similar to the one that the *Babylonian army destroyed. But, unlike in the old *temple, people were obeying God’s law. The whole nation was loyal to God. The rulers were fair. The priests were *holy. God’s *glory was again present in his *temple. And the people even had a new name for their capital city: ‘The *Lord is there.’

Clearly, this was a wonderful *vision. But it is very difficult to know its meaning:

· Many people believe that this *temple will exist in the future. Jesus, the *Messiah, will return to rule as king. These people believe that he will then establish this *temple. Ian Mackervoy explains this further in our main EasyEnglish Commentary on Ezekiel.

· Other people do not think that this *temple will actually exist. They think that God was using this *vision to teach the *exiles. He wanted to show them what the word ‘*holy’ really means. He wanted to teach them how priests should behave. He wanted them to know what proper *worship is. And he wanted to explain that people should obey his law willingly. Then he would live among them. They would be his people and he would be their God.

It is this second opinion that we explain in this Commentary. But whichever opinion is right, we must remember one important principle. It would be impossible to establish what Ezekiel saw by mere human effort. People in different countries have tried to establish similar things in the past. They have built great buildings but they have not managed to change the attitude of people’s hearts. Passages like Mark 13:14 seem to show that people may try to build such a *temple in the future. But it will not please God. It is the duty of men and women humbly to confess their *sins and to *turn to God. But only God can change the attitude of people’s hearts (John 3:1-16). And only God can establish the form of *worship that pleases him (John 4:23-24).

If God has not established a building to be his house, then the builders work in vain (Psalm 127:1). Unless God sends his *glory to fill a place, the greatest *temple or church is just an empty building. We can only *worship God in a proper manner when he sends his Holy Spirit.

http://www.easyenglish.info/bible-commentary/ezekiel40-48-KS-lbw.htm

Gerlinda

The MAHABONE Secret Word and Secret Grip Observation and Discussion P1 of 2

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNoTEQ1rhC4

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: The Future Temple and it's Builders

Here we are, seeing the rioting going on at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, right on time, the 9th of Av. It was believed that this same kind of rioting that began Jacob's Trouble in September of 2001 would be escalated with vigor this year 2015 because the Free-Masons need to cause the Chaos that will give them excuse to come in and bring their Kind of Order.

They were the builders of old and they are determined to build their Temple.

Who would ever have thought it would come to this? Not the pre-tribulation Rapture people, who thought they'd be outta here at the beginning of the 21st Century. I can add myself to that belief.. once upon a time. Now, I know that it takes place at the time of the Resurrection. There is a peace in that knowledge.

I admonish all Believers to use discernment in what is taking place. Follow this site and you have help in putting all the pieces together. It is much more than about the Rapture.