Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Flat Earth Truth is no longer a lie but found to be the Truth.

We are happy to hear that, finally there have been many, many more people seeking the truth that have investigated the concept of the "Flat Earth", which is not really flat but like a soup bowl with a dome over the top. Steven has presented this evidence back in 2014. He has done his diligence, listened to many sources which spoke truth to what The Book Enoch was telling in his own accounts, which were confirmed by II Peter and Jude. We know that the rejection of the Septuagint has led to altered definitions of New Testament words.

One of those was:, which we reported on Dec. 31, 2014 by us.

Enterthe5t4rz has just done an apology for his part in talking about the Flat Earth.

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9D1H7mHD9I

I have a feeling someone got to him, for whatever reason, he gave up on this evidence far too quickly but to his credit, he went back to do more research.

He, along with many others out there, whom had not been convinced about the shape of the earth or whether it stays in place as the Lord has told Enoch and Job, need to look at this documentary listed here. Enterthe5t4rz is an investigator and did his research and come to the conclusion that, yes, indeed, the earth is not a round globe.

If your time is precious yet you want to know the truth, then start at the 58 minute mark. The evidence is over-whelming that if the earth were a ball rather than a conclave shaped round disc, (as NASA, the ungodly Scientist claim) there should be equal 12 hour days and 12 hours nights all year around yet there is not.

Why? Because as Enoch was shown, it is the Sun that takes it's designated routes through-out the year that change the seasons. The sun travels through it's doors and then back out doors so for it to do that, it is the Sun that is moving, not the earth.

Also, you will see how the stars all revolve in a perfect circle around Polaris, the North Pole Star situated above the center of the earth. It is a beautiful show of Glory to God. We know that the North Star does not move. We know that it is on the sides of the North that Satan wants to sit and we know that NASA, by and large, serves Satan, works to achieve that goal. There seems to be a very special connection between The Sides of the North and Earth that God created for mankind.

I think, if you would look at the whole of this documentary, you would find that NASA has done a real number on us, naive people with their Space Program. I also believe that CERN has been built to try to break through that shield which some call a Glass Dome that God has put over the earth.

The Destroyer is coming, of that there is no doubt, despite NASA's lack of confirmation on it. Perhaps these people mean to stop "The Destroyer"?

Please do your own study before coming to a conclusion.

Gerlinda

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Documentary is an excellent piece of evidence that shows we have been lied to by the followers of the god of this earth

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Another Coverage on the Flat Earth

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

This is a long video so I suggest going to the 24 minute mark...listen and perhaps learn that we have been lied to over and over again. The earth is not a globe nor is it completely flat. You will see that it is conclave, that it actually is like a giant soap bowl with high sides.

You will learn that the moon does not get it's light from the Sun but has it's own light. The Sun's rays are warm, the moon's rays are cool. You will see things that have been kept hidden in order for those that are of the blood-line of Lucifer, to be able to keep people ignorant and bring about their return of the Old Order.

Why do you think the Book of Enoch was taken out of the Bible? Because it, not only revealed the lineage of Lucifer but it told exactly what God had shown to him that the Sun did follow it's various door-ways...in and out, which caused the seasons. And yes, there are the four winds. After all, God does collect his Elite from the Four Winds, doesn't He? Ever wonder what was meant by that? If the earth is a globe, where does each direction begin or stop? This is a challenge but certainly worth the time it takes to check it out.

In fact, when you begin to understand this, you will better understand what CERN is trying to breech... The veil.... Which are the very sides to this Conclave earth. In their messing around, they are bringing up from the Abyss the demons (off-spring of the Fallen Angels)

Isaiah 14:13 (KJV)

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

You may just get a better understanding of what Lucifer is saying in one of his declarations of the Five "I Will".

Let us not just declare this cannot be. After all, we have all been fooled about way too much, way too long.

In fact, I looked at a video that JFK may have been killed because he knew this and knew far more about the powers that be that are determined to make slaves out of everyone. 7 days before he was killed, he told that before he left this noble office, he was determined to reveal the lies.

Gerlinda

Flat Earth - Simplified, Summarised, and Theorised

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQ0dMJEjsk

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: The Flat Earth Truth is no longer a lie but found to be the Truth.

Another researcher, Rob Skiba, whom set out to prove this flat Earth concept wrong came away with so much proof that what has been handed down that did not want the truth told in Enoch where God showed him exactly how the earth and the heavens operated. For instance the earth is set on a firm foundation. It does not revolve around the Sun. Here is the article first posted about Rob skiba's research on July 11, 2015.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

A Biblical World View And One Man's Quest For Truth
© 2015 by Rob Skiba

This page contains the raw, full and unedited essay.
I will be going through it again, cleaning and chopping it up into sectional, easier to share blogs soon.

19 TFR - The Revolutionary Radio Project with Rob Skiba: Part 1 - Examining Flat Earth Clues

If you want to read the information please start here at this URL posted and look at all of the videos and picture covering both arguments. I am going to start posting at the this point right here that starts giving the scripture evidence to show that NASA (Occultist) have been lying to the world. Those who seek truth, question their beliefs! And we, on this site, have continued to seek the truth regarding so much that has been taught to a people that are not of the Elite Blood Line. The Bible ought to be our foundation for TRUTH. Gerlinda

http://www.seedtheseries.com/blog/BibleEarth.HTML

THE QUEST FOR TRUTH BEGINS

As I said in my opening statements, I am on a quest for truth here. Simple as that. And I don't care where it leads me either. I just want to know. But as I have been on this quest, not just on this topic but in a wide range of topics, I have had people constantly trying to warn me about "losing credibility." So, I think it is now time to address this issue head on. Words mean things folks:

Webster defines...

Truth:

1 a: archaic : fidelity, constancy b : sincerity in action, character, and utterance

2 a (1) : the state of being the case : fact (2) : the body of real things, events, and facts : actuality (3) often capitalized : a transcendent fundamental or spiritual realityb : a judgment, proposition, or idea that is true or accepted as true c : the body of true statements and propositions

3 a : the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or realityb chiefly British : true 2c : fidelity to an original or to a standard

Credibility:

1: the quality or power of inspiring belief

2: capacity for belief

Thus, according to Webster, credibility has less to do with truth than it does belief. Please note that people constantly reject truth in favor of belief. It happens all the time! But when belief trumps truth, we have a big problem.

Those who seek truth, question their beliefs!

So, which do you care more about? Credibility or truth? I care about truth. If you do to, then by all means, continue to read and test all things. But don't bother warning me about my credibility. I'd rather be known as someone who genuinely desires to know truth rather than striving to remain popular with the masses who are more concerned about credibility.

Now, when "testing everything" I am not going to look to deceiving institutions and manipulated imagery. Rather, I will seek guidance from the Holy Spirit as I search the Scriptures. When it comes to the shape and nature of the earth, moon, stars, planets and universe, that's where I'm going to look for answers. Who better to ask than the Creator of everything, right?

Others honestly claim to be doing the same, but I am going to suggest, that is not entirely true. Take the website GotQuestions.org and how they handled this flat vs globe issue for example at http://www.gotquestions.org/flat-earth-Bible.html. It is clear to me that they are applying preconceived notions to the Scriptures in order to form their answers to the question being posed.

Question: "Does the Bible teach that the earth is flat?"

Answer: Many a skeptic claims that the Bible depicts a flat earth. Scriptural references such as Revelation 7:1 are cited, which speaks of “four angels standing at the four corners of the earth.” However, this passage makes reference to the cardinal directions as seen on a compass – I.e. North, south, east and west. Terminology to a similar effect is used today when we speak of the sun rising and setting each day, even though we know that it is, in fact, the earth which orbits around the sun.

Wait. Wait. Wait. What? Where does the Bible ever say that the four corners represent the cardinal directions? It's a nice, and reasonable conclusion only if you start with the preconceived notion that the earth is round. Where did we get that notion? Governments, their military, NASA and monkey man science. And yes, the terminology is similar to language concerning the rising and setting of the sun and moon, but how do we "in fact" know that what the governments, their military, NASA and monkey men have told us concerning the sun and moon is indeed fact? What if the Scriptures simply mean what they say and say what they mean at face value? The site continues...

Another passage often referred to is Psalm 75:3, which speaks of God holding the pillars firm. However, the psalms are written in the poetry genre. Rather than referring to literal pillars, this is representative of God’s guaranteeing the earth’s stability. Even when the moral order of the world seems to have crumbled, God will not fully withdraw His sustaining power.

Again, this interpretation stems from a preconceived notion that NASA sponsored "science" is correct and the Word of God is to be bent and understood in that direction. As we will soon see, the Bible repeatedly states that the earth/world is stable, firm and not moving, set on a foundation of pillars. It says what it says. If we are to believe that the authors of Scripture wrote under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit of the Creator, should we not simply believe what it says instead of trying to make it all "poetic" in order to justify preconceived ideas?

By the way, I agree that the Psalms are poetic in nature and many are in fact songs to be sung. However, if you are going to claim we need to view them exclusively in that way, then dear Christian, please stop using Psalm 22 as a Messianic prophecy to be taken and thus have been fulfilled literally. The Psalms are not the only place we see descriptions of the earth as firm, unmoving and set on a foundation of some sort. So, rather than trying to dismiss the Psalmist's understanding of the earth as merely poetic, why not take these writings as lyrical confirmation of what has been said by others not writing in the "poetic genre?" Were not all of the Scriptures inspired by the same Holy Spirit?

Continue on next page....

(The other pages are included in the original posting under it's title given above.}