Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Resurrection, One Rapture, One New Jerusalem

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Recently, the scriptures seen below were sent to me as proof of that hope called a pre-trib. Rapture.

I John.14.2-3 (kjv) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

1 Corin. 15:51-52(kjv) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I Thess. 4:16-18.(kjv) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Two of the scriptures given as proof are actually proof positive AGAINST a pre-trib. Rapture because:

1. It takes place at The Last Trump.

2. The Dead rise first (There is only ONE RESURRECTION

This really blows my mind of how we, who used to be pre-trib. Rapture believers didn't question the fact that since there is only One Resurrection of the Dead, "Where do the many they claim will come to Jesus during the 7 year Tribulation, whom will die as Martyrs, will go and ultimately get resurrected? All this going on while they (that gentile church) are basking up in Glory?"

Oh, I know what the answer will be, "There is the Resurrection of those in Christ and another one for the others that come later which includes the OT Jews because they didn't believe in Jesus."

Now, if that isn't just about as nuts as it can get. What is the matter with you all? Don't you people read your Bibles and know that Jesus Christ said, "Before Abraham I Am"? Doesn't that clearly tell you that those in the OT lived on Faith and are just as much in the Grace of "I Am" as any New Testament believer?

This should cause a person to really question this merry-go-round teaching. NO, YOU CANNOT CREATE ANOTHER RESURRECTION. That is called adding to the Word of God. Yes, the Dead in Christ include the Old Testament Saints. Don't you feel a little ridiculous falling for such childish reasoning? And here, we've had about 100 years of not getting past Kindergarten on this subject.

3. Then we get to the scriptures where Jesus said, in His Father's House are many Mansions, that He will go prepare a place for His Own and when He returns (His physical return, Second Coming) He will receive the Dead first and then the Living, whom are caught up together in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

There is nothing that says, the Dead Bodies and the Living Bodies will go up to the Third Heaven to celebrate a wedding feast for 7 years. Add that Onto the "Kindergarten Belief System". That is the Doctrine of men. There is more than one heaven; God the Father occupying the Highest Level. Notice those scriptures tell us that Jesus comes down and greets both groups in the Air and so shall we ever be with Him.

So, Where is that place? It is where the City of Many Mansions (rooms/homes/abodes) is located....in The New Jerusalem.

Have you ever considered the what the real reason those books that once occupied the 1611 KJB were removed? It is here where a person could learn the deeper truths about what this means if people weren't so stubborn, putting a wall up to the facts that were taught in those books omitted. You would learn about the very place where Adam & Eve were put before they sinned.

This site has shown the evidence that after God created Adam and placed him"UP into Paradise", God, then, made a help-mate for him out of one of Adam's ribs. Warned not to "eat" of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, Lucifer enticed Eve to eat and offered this forbidden fruit to Adam. After their sin, they lost their immortality, their eyes were opened and they realized their sin and tried to cover their condition with Fig Leaves.

After their sentence given to them and to the Serpent, God covered Adam & Eve with the skins of humanity and placed them "Down to the Garden of Eden", which to this day, is located in the very area of the Middle East being contested by all the tribes of earth.

A reading of I and II Adam & Eve would give a lot of insight into their struggles on earth and the evil ones (Fallen Angels) that were there to constantly thwart God's plan even further.

Besides the Books of Adam & Eve, there are Enoch, Jasher & Jubilees and many more that were removed to keep knowledge from the people. More and more people are beginning to understand the slight of hand that was done to keep vital knowledge from being known. However, there are many scriptures in the Old Testament that will make a whole lot more sense once these thngs are understood. And no matter how much the Scholars that would have you believe they know it all want to criticize these books, a whole new understanding of the Old Testament Promises would be understood, showing where Adam & Eve would, one day return. (along with us, I might add)

And God had told them Himself that He would redeem them 5500 years later which Jesus Christ fulfilled 1/2 way into the 70th week of Daniel. That means there is a 3 1/2 year period left to be fulfilled in that 70th week. He (Yeshua) confirmed the Covenant made to them and to their off-spring of which one was Abraham. God became man. That means, the visible God known as The Only Begotten of the Father came down and made the Ultimate Sacrifice, which only He could freely give to undo what Satan had done.

Now, if you would like to know where this place is that Jesus prepared for the Believers as well as where Adam & Eve will be allowed to return, consider the place called "The New Jerusalem" that comes down. That would be the clouds of which is that CUBE of which we are told it is as wide as long and also as high. (Some also see it as perhaps a Pyramid) That is the place where Adam & Eve once lived called "Paradise".

Don't you find it strange that now we see Cubes up in the skies? It is the same kind of distorting the Real with an Imitation of which Satan and his minions are so well known.

So, That former home of Adam and Eve is where the Righteous will be gathered as the Lord deals with the unrighteous who are like grapes gathered into the Wine Press of His Wrath. The A/C, False Prophet, The Fallen Seed and all that followed Satan will go into the Lake of Fire and Earth will be cleansed with Fire.

He will make a New Heaven and a New Earth, this is very clear and then all things will be as was intended before the Fall of Lucifer.

Yes, I know there will be those that say, "But, But, but, what about Satan being loosed after 1,000 years???). To this I reply, "Why would, after all of this time.... 6,000 years promised to man and the ages before when Lucifer and his angels were thrown out of their first estate down to Earth.. damaging it so badly that The Almighty had to destroy the earth the first time in the Flood known as The Pre-Adamic flood when there weren't even birds left....would he give Satan another chance? He won't.

He finished the job of the Obedient Servant who gave His Life after the first 3 1/2 years and He will finish the last 3 1/2 years of bringing judgment upon the Devil and his followers through the 144,000 who are the Body of Christ, operating in the supernatural of Christ Jesus.

The A/C and False Prophet are given only 3 1/2 years; the same years that Our Lord Jesus Christ will finish His 3 1/2 years through the 144,000 that come out of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

The portion in the Scroll of Isaiah, referred to in Luke 4:16-21, in which Jesus stood up to read where He came to set the Captive free, etc. and said, "This Day this has been fulfilled in your hearing." and sat down. We know there is the second part which announces The Day of Vengeance. That will be the second half of His earthly ministry. He will fulfill all of that Prophecy.

Yes, I know that will be a hurdle to some because they don't even understand that there were two floods; the one where no bird was left alive and the one of Noah where many birds were left alive. Check out some of the many resources on this site and you will be amazed just how clear it is to understand.

No More Chances for The Great Deceiver and Liar.

Could it be that the very ones that deceived mankind so badly... even to the point of leaving out the Books that would have knit this history all together...may well have removed 1,000 years from the Beginning and tacked it onto the End because it fit into their worldly man-made kingdom.

Please reconsider what you are being taught. There was an Earth Age prior to the creation of Adam & Eve, which is the Age of the Dinosaurs. Then there is the 6,000 years given to man. That brings us very close to when The New Beginning may well take place with the New Jerusalem Coming down when God makes a New Heaven and a New Earth.

OUR HOPE is in JESUS CHRIST. We each have a calling, it is up to us and what we do with that calling will determine whether God will call us "Chosen".

Now, do you, who believe you will escape before the Gathering of the Saints realize for what we have been trying to prepare you so that you can get your spiritual Man/Woman backbone strengthened for what is ahead. The right mind set will go a long way. As a man thinketh so he is.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: One Resurrection, One Rapture, One New Jerusalem

bump

Re: One Resurrection, One Rapture, One New Jerusalem

bump