Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MY S P E C U L A T I O N ( subject to change )

Steven

Hi Everyone,

BASED ON MY CURRENT UNDERSTANDING AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE....I SEE

1. ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OF AMERICAN AND WORLD ECONOMY BETWEEN 2015 TO 2017

2. I SEE PESTILENCE ( DISEASES) AND FAMINE INCREASING 2015-2017

3. I SEE DISASTERS OF EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMI'S INCREASING
4. I SEE COMETS INCREASING WITH PLANET 7X ( Nibiru, wormwood climaxing around March 2016 )

5. I see wars, and rumors of wars increasing between 2015-2017

6. I see anti Christ appearing around September of 2017

7. I see a return of Jesus Christ around 2020-2022

All of this is my S P E C U L A T I O N based on current circumstances.

I reserve the right to change my speculation as bible prophecy progresses.

Steven

Please note, when I say Steven has always clung to the year 2017, he believes it is the beginning of the last 3 1/2 years & he has his reasons.

Whereas, when I mention 2017 and turnover to the Hebrew 2018, I see it as the possible Return of Jesus Christ.

I have been forced to change my mind based on all the events I see taking place. And that is my prerogative according to my understanding of Biblical events. Just as I have changed my mind, I hope you pre-tribbers can also change your own mind.

I am seeing the mark of the beast about to be put upon people who need to get medicine in places such as Walmart. They will be required to scan their hand. That is where most Seniors get their meds. That is right around the corner, equipment all in place. And this is arriving quicker than thought. When you see all the military of the world gathering their forces in the Middle East to fight each other and the Bible tells us they will join forces to fight the Christ and His Forces of Heaven themselves, you have to wonder if things aren't moving much quicker than anticipated.

Once these military from round the world are in place, they do not sit around abiding time until a couple of years down the road zoom by. they must act now. Supplies to keep then going are limited to months, not years. Nor, do they turn around and go home only to do it all over again later.

The economy is now about crashed world-wide. Zero interest, gasoline below $2.00 here in the Mid-west.

As for the man Obama, to us, he is a fool incapable of running a military but what he has done since the days when Clinton began the work to destroy American's military has been brilliantly executed. He does not operate on his own and has the best of minds guiding him.

So, while I once thought he could not be the man, I have changed my mind based on more than one thing but two issues that convinced me are the Bible Codes themselves [nearly a year ago )which include the Pope also and this latest information come from the teen ager in Jerusalem, which in the opinions of many fit the timing. Yahshua is the one that everyone knows and whom will surprise everyone when they realize He has always been their Messiah. No Jewish sham would put that story together and his testimony was found to be credible.

What kind of Satanic Ritual took place in South Africa where Obama was encircled by 10 kings turning over their power to him while he was lying in a coffin, dying to himself and risen in new Demonic Power. That took place Dec. 13, 2013? Was that when he was given the Black ordination to continue?

Also, another thing that has caused a debate in my mind is the appearance of Planet 7x in April 2016. By time this goes by and the start of all the military gathered in the middle East, there will be few men living to tell the story.

While we agree on so much of what we post here, this is a subject, we do not quite see eye to eye. But that is ok. That way, we each bring different thinking according to the scriptures to the table.

That is not bad considering how many different subjects that are posted on this site. Where else can you find a website that covers everything from the days when God set the earth upon it's foundation with pillars underneath it, the sun, moon & stars following their course around the earth with the winds bringing their seasons.

Or:

The Pre-Adamic Age after Satan had been expelled from Heaven when he attempted to create his own off-spring.

The deed done in the Garden was the reason for the need of a Savior to redeem mankind so that he could once more enjoy the wonderful life in Paradise, also known as The New Jerusalem.

This site has attempted to present the Books of Enoch, Jubilee and Jaspher that prove there was DNA manipulation going on and that this whole Biblical history wasn't just about humans being good or bad boys and girls.

Then we have the reason for why Joshua and the Children of Israel were ordered to kill all men, women, children and animals to stop this Luciferian Seed but the men grew weary after 7 years of destroying this evil seed and so it continued on. There will be an end to their Seed production of what they considered themselves to be The Elite.

In these End Days, we continue to have these Bad Apples/Jesuits, you could call them, trying to spoil the very Elect, if possible, by using pastors and teachers to influence God's children to believe falsehoods.

There are so many topics that are discussed here that a matter of Steven and I seeing the End Days time-line a bit differently is such a minor issue that it has not taken away from the Big Picture at all. It is the subject matter at hand and that is to try to present to you, the reader, many, many sources so your own mind can be stirred to think outside the box that you have been placed inside.

And as always, Time will determine His Coming when we hear the 7th Trumpet Sound.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

seems to be pretty much on track.....