Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
70th Generation, the Lord will come

Generations are Given
This is chapter 10 of Enoch. I do have The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha but am using Dr. A. Nyland's version because it is of larger print for me to see to be able to type it up. This chapter covers the testimony of when the Most High sends his angels to deal with the leaders of the Watchers, the Fallen Ones.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Then the Most High, the sacred great one spoke. He sent Uriel to Lamech's son, and said to him, "Tell him in my name, 'Hide yourself!', then explain to him the event that is about to happen, that the whole earth will be destroyed, that a flooding deluge will cover the whole earth, and everything in it will be destroyed. And now tell him how he may escape, and how his descendants may remain for all generations on the earth."

Again the Lord said to Raphael, "Bind Azazel hand and foot, cast him into the darkness! Make an opening in the desert which is in Dudael, and throw him in there! Put him on rough and pointed stones, and cover him with darkness. Let him stay there forever and cover his face so he can't see the light. And in the day of the great judgment he will be thrown into the fire. Restore the earth, which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim life to it, that they have taught to their offspring. All the earth has been corrupted by the works that were taught by Azazel. The blame for the whole crime rests on him!"

The Lord said to Gabriel, "Go to the B - - - tards, to the reprobates, to the offspring of immorality, and destroy them, the offspring of the Watchers, from among the humans, and send them against one another so that they will perish by killing one another, for they will not live long lives. No request their fathers make of you will be granted on their behalf. They wish to live eternally but each one of them will live for five hundred years."

The Lord said to Michael, "Go and bind Semjaza and his associates who have had sex with women and so have completely polluted and contaminated themselves! And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them for seventy generations under the earth, until the day of their judgment and of their end, until the judgment that last forever is completed. In those times they will be taken away to lowest depths of the fire and tormented and they will be shut up in prison forever. Immediately after this he will, together with them, be condemned and destroyed, and they will be bound together for generation after generations."

Here we see how long it will be from the time of the Flood of Noah (the son of Lamech) until the great judgement that is to come upon the world SEVENTY GENERATIONS. A generation is 70 years and the number of generations that there will be is 70. So, the length of this 4900 years. The Flood of Noah was thought to be 2800 - 2900 BC.

They are bound in chains until that time .... The Books of Enoch, Jubilee & Jasher give accounts

II Peter 2:4-5 speak about the Watchers who came down to earth and rebelled against God's ordinances by whoring after human women (including those of Sodom and Gomorrah, cf. Testament of Naphtali 3:3,4-5)"God didn't spare the Messengers who sinned but handed them over to Tartarus in ropes in the underworld's gloom where they are firmly held for judgment."

Jude mentions the three elements that are linked in accounts of The Watchers, sorcery, going after a different flesh and punishment of angles. Jude quotes I Enoch in verses 14-15. And as for the Messengers who did not uphold their own office but deserted their own places, he has held them firmly in eternal ropes down in the gloom, waiting for the Judgment of the Great Day. Just like these, Sodom and Gemoorrah as well as the surrounding cities, which in a similar way committed poreia and went after different flesh, serve as an example of those who undergo punishment in the eternal fire."

The Book of Jubilees 5 sets out the punishment by God upon the Watchers and says that the flood was due to the Watchers taking human wives but that God saved Noah from it.

There are others that spoke about this: The Church Father Irenaeus, Testament of Naphtali, The 2nd century theologian Tataian, Clement of Alexandria.

The Book of Jubilees says that only one-tenth of evil spirits will be allowed to harm humans.
And you know how your Watchers, the fathers of these spirits acted in my day. And as for these spirits which are living, imprison them and bind them in the place of condemnation and do not let them bring destruction on the children of your servant, my God, because they are evil and created in order to destroy Do not let them rule over the spirits of the living, for you alone can rule over them. Do not let them have power over the just from now on and for evermore.

"And the lord our God told us to bind them all. The chief of the spirits, Mastema, came and said, "Lord, Creator, let some of them stay with me and let them do as I say, and do everything I tell them to do because if so,e of them are not left for me, I will not be able to do what I want with the humans, and they are bent on Fraud and being led astray, in my judgment, for the wickedness of the humans is immense. God said, 'Let a tenth of them stay with him and let the other nine parts descend into the place of condemnation.' He commanded one of us to teach Noah all their medicines, for he knew that they would not behave with integrity or justice.

So, we did what he said: all the nasty evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation, and we left a tenth of them to be subject to Adversary on the earth. We explained to Noah all the medicines for their diseases, and how they worked, and how to heal them with herbs of the earth. Noah wrote down everything, we instructed him about every kind of medicine in a book. Thus the evil spirits were prevented from doing anything to Noah's children."

Isaiah 13 speaks about that End of Time as does Enoch, chapters 12 and 13 so take it upon yourself to get acquainted with those writings.

Enoch 15:10-13 tells us that The Day of Slaughter is the time reserved for these Giants to return.

The Septuagent, which was written in the ancient Greek version of the Jewish Scriptures and later translated into English by Sir Lancelot Brenton tells us it would be 70 generations from the time of Noah's Flood when this would happen. 70 years, scripturally make up a generation. So 70x70 bring us to 4900 years, which bring us to 2015, 2016, 2017.[/color ]

A Reminder to those that may scoff, "Jesus gave all the clues of what would take place prior to His Return; it would be like in the days of Noah. One of the things that was prvelent during those days were the presence of the Watchers". Anyone that has been observing the activities of CERN knows that giants have already been seen coming up out of the Abyss. It is documented that the Swiss Army were called in because of all the calls coming from citizens who reported seeing them when CERN started up again. So, it is a very wise thing to stop finding fault with theology that doesn't suit you and take a deep look at what has been kept hidden for so long and now revealed to The Last Generation because that is you, that is me.

Quote:

The Holocene Impact Working Group, who are scientist who believe a Meteor caused the great flood puts the date at 2800-2900 BC.
Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.