Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Star Update June 25 2015

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BiZT-3pyLA
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Black Star Update June 25 2015

Philip, Thomas, Andrews and James subscribed to Terral’s 2015 Newsletter with Michael, Kathy, Jody and Charles renewing their subscriptions. Charles canceled his subscription for the 2016 Earth Orbit Cycle, but will receive the 2016 Dropbox Folder Link notification email in the second week of January giving him full access to all of next year’s newsletter, but without full benefits once his subscription expires in June of the coming year. The summer promotion through posting free links to Terral’s 2015 Newsletter in my YouTube Video Update Reports and comments appears to be working, as the number of subscribers continues on a steady upward path, which for the summer months is extremely rare indeed. Again, if a few good souls will subscribe to the newsletters at http://terral03.com each week to help keep the investigation going, then my plan is to continue posting free links in all the YouTube Videos with regular free links passed along in my commentary to draw more attention to the ongoing Project Black Star Investigation. Many thanks to everyone supporting the research. Karouna has asked some good questions about Dyson Spheres that many should find interesting.

Black Star Update Report June 25, 2015

Seismic/volcanic activity for Week 21 of the Earth Orbit Cycle indicates that Earth is firmly within the anticipated earth change lull period and continuing the downward trend, as Earth is moving towards outside-orbit position expected for the second week of August 2015. Additional weekly values for the 2014/2015 Abbreviated Seismic Chart have been added to help you recognize the earthquake patterns through a well-organized comparative analysis process allowing you to make earthquake predictions with enough practice, just like you see me doing sometimes more than a year in advance. Look down through the values for Week 21 of the 2014 Earth Orbit Cycle to note the downward trend with 200 of the 2.5 to 4-magnitude earthquake events.

See seismic chart in Terral's 2015 Newsletter Volume 25

Free Link:

Now look at the values for Week 21 for the 2015 Earth Orbit Cycle relative to the Black Star also noting the dates are running about two weeks ‘later’ than last year, as this Earth Orbit Cycle began about two weeks this year than last year. This week saw 203 of the 2.5 to 4-magnitude earthquake events with the 7.0 South Atlantic Quake Event representing the exception to the general rule. This key indicator value will be in the neighborhood of 180 quake events for the second week of August, which means we should see a bounce then drop and another bounce and drop moving forward to around August 15, 2015, when the next earth change uptick period will begin running to the beginning of December 2015. The fact that we saw only 11 of the 5-mag earthquake events is a bit puzzling in that this is the lowest value I can remember seeing for this category of quake events since the Project Black Star Investigation began in January of 2011, but I need to go back and check. Earth is finding equilibrium rather easily at this point having expanded and contracted through so many earth change uptick and lull periods, which is the reason I believe the tectonic environment seems rather tranquil following the recent intense period from when Earth passed between the Sun and Black Star on April 25, 2015 with the 7.8 Nepal Quake Event followed by the predicted X-class solar flare activity caused by Sun/Earth/Black Star magnetic portal connection convergence/crossing/divergence and subsequent portal-to-portal cross firing. Check out the Dutchsinse article and my reply starting on Page 11 of this newsletter.

Now look at the values for Week 21 for the 2015 Earth Orbit Cycle relative to the Black Star also noting the dates are running about two weeks ‘later’ than last year, as this Earth Orbit Cycle began about two weeks this year than last year. This week saw 203 of the 2.5 to 4-magnitude earthquake events with the 7.0 South Atlantic Quake Event representing the exception to the general rule. This key indicator value will be in the neighborhood of 180 quake events for the second week of August, which means we should see a bounce then drop and another bounce and drop moving forward to around August 15, 2015, when the next earth change uptick period will begin running to the beginning of December 2015. The fact that we saw only 11 of the 5-mag earthquake events is a bit puzzling in that this is the lowest value I can remember seeing for this category of quake events since the Project Black Star Investigation began in January of 2011, but I need to go back and check.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven