Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Dark Saying Upon the Harp

In Psalm 49, David tells us he will open up a "dark saying upon the harp" and reveal a secret or a dark saying which would be hidden and written within one of the Pslams.

Upon reading this book "The Day of the Lord is at Hand" by Benjamin Baruch, we have been given understanding which, in the past, was not completely understood. Look at the Psalm of which is spoken here;

"(To the chief Musician, A Psalm for the sons of Korah.) Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world: Both low and high, rich and poor, together. My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding. I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp. Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?

David is revealing that the Lord has hidden a secret in one of the Psalms and this secret is the mystery of a parable. The Psalm also speaks prophetically of the men of wisdom who would hear the word of the Lord and listen and understand, and then open this dark saying giving understanding to the many. "I will incline mine ear to a parable, I will open my dark saying". Which parable? The only parable we were instructed to study and to learn the meaning of by Jesus; the parable of The Fig Tree.

This "dark saying" is revealed in Psalm 90, the only Psalm written by Moses and the dark saying is the mystery of the years which would mark the life and times of the nation of Israel in the last days, before the Day of the Lord comes.

The Life of the restored nation of Israel is the length of a generation as Jesus told us and the mystery of the parable we were instructed to learn would be revealed with the Psalms. The generation that would witness the beginning of these things, would also see the Judgment of God and the return of the Lord.

At this point, you may begin to recollect in your mind, just when it was that Israel was reborn as a nation in the End Days. While you are thinking about that, your next question may be, "Just how long is a Biblical Generation?" Well, let's go back to what Benjamin Baruch tells us:

In Psalm 90, Moses asks God regarding the return of the Lord, saying, "Return Oh Lord, How long?"

Bible scholars for the most part have completely missed the significance of this text yet it reveals the timing of the beginning of the Judgment by our God. At the beginning of the Psalm, Moses declares that from the beginning of time, before the mountains were brought forth, or even the creation of earth itself, from eternity past, the holy One of Israel was the true King of the Universe. He alone is God. Blessed be His Holy name, whose kingdom is forever, are blessed are the ones who come in the name of the Lord God who in Israel is known as Adonia!

Moses declares the secret mysteries of these times have been established by God, for a thousand years in his sight, are but one day. And when the days are done, then the Lord will carry them away with a flood. The ones carried away are those who are spiritually asleep In the morning, they grow up like the grass but soon the sun rises, and in the heat of the day they dry up and are withered and are all blown away.

Psalm 90:2-5 [KJV) (A Prayer of Moses the man of God.) Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.

Moses ask the Lord to teach us to number our days. In verse ten, the Spirit reveals the answer to this prayer so that we might know when would be the time of His coming. "The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labor and sorrow for in it is soon cut off and we fly away."

We must remember that the word of our Lord requires every word of truth must be confirmed with two or more witnesses.

1. When did Israel put forth her leaves? The prophet Haggai gives us the date which began the first recovery to the land in the time of Nehemiah, for on the 24th day of the 9th month, the cornerstone was set for the rebuilding of the temple. Haggai tells us to consider it. This is the day we are told to watch, on this same day, the 2nd restoration of the nation would begin.

On December 19th, 1927, which was the 24th day of the 9th month in Hebrew calendar, General Allenby, conquered Jerusalem for the British Empire. In November of that year, the British government had issued the Balfour Declaration agreeing to support the return of the Jews back to their land of Israel. So, for the first time in 2,000 years, the mountains of Israel began to put forth their leaves again. These events in 1917 signify the shooting forth of the leaves.

2. The door to the land opened in in 1918 and the nation state itself stood up, thirty years later, in 1948 in 1948. But where do we start counting? From 1918 or 1948. Benjamin Baruch assumed the proper count started in 1918 and the nation was born in the 30th year and Jerusalem was redeemed in the 50th year.

3. Seventy marks the beginning of the Time of Trouble and 1988 marked the beginning of the Intifada in the land. The test in Hebrew for those words can be read as seventies and eighties, also implying the entire decade of years.

4. Measured as a ten year period, Israel's eighties will end in the fall in September 2008.

5. After this, the years of the nineties will end with 2018. If we start the count with the actual rebirth of the nation in 1048, then the 70th year is 2018.

Now, perhaps, the reader can better understand why Steven believes that at this time P O S S I B L Y] the anti Christ will appear between 2017-2018 and JESUS CHRIST will return between 2021 - 2022

Gerlinda

The Day of the Lord by Benjamin Baruch can be purchased at: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=NB_sb_noss_2?URL=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=The+Day+of+the+Lord

Re: A Dark Saying Upon the Harp

bump