Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Are they Israelites? so am I."

Day 6

06/06/PM

"Are they Israelites? so am I."
— 2 Cor 11:22

We have here A PERSONAL CLAIM, and one that needs proof. The apostle knew that His claim was indisputable, but there are many persons who have no right to the title who yet claim to belong to the Israel of God. If we are with confidence declaring, "So am I also an Israelite," let us only say it after having searched our heart as in the presence of God. But if we can give proof that we are following Jesus, if we can from the heart say, "I trust Him wholly, trust Him only, trust Him simply, trust Him now, and trust Him ever," then the position which the saints of God hold belongs to us—all their enjoyments are our possessions; we may be the very least in Israel, "less than the least of all saints," yet since the mercies of God belong to the saints AS SAINTS, and not as advanced saints, or well-taught saints, we may put in our plea, and say, "Are they Israelites? so am I; therefore the promises are mine, grace is mine, glory will be mine." The claim, rightfully made, is one which will yield untold comfort. When God's people are rejoicing that they are His, what a happiness if they can say, "So AM I!" When they speak of being pardoned, and justified, and accepted in the Beloved, how joyful to respond, "Through the grace of God, SO AM I." But this claim not only has its enjoyments and privileges, but also its conditions and duties. We must share with God's people in cloud as well as in sunshine. When we hear them spoken of with contempt and ridicule for being Christians, we must come boldly forward and say, "So am I." When we see them working for Christ, giving their time, their talent, their whole heart to Jesus, we must be able to say, "So do I." O let us prove our gratitude by our devotion, and live as those who, having claimed a privilege, are willing to take the responsibility connected with it.

From Spurgeon's Morning & Evening

Re: "Are they Israelites? so am I."

Spurgeon's words posted today show that he considered himself an Israelite after his conversion to Jesus Christ. He was a Gentile who understood upon conversion he was grafted into the Root that is Christ Jesus. He was a Biblically well read man who knew that scriptures spoke about the natural Olive Branch (Israel) and the wild Olive Branch (Gentile) that both made up the Root of our faith, the One and Same whom died and arose so that we could become One with Him through repentance and becoming Born-Again.

Every person that still believes the Church has replaced Israel needs to carefully reconsider their foolish stand. And yes, it is foolish because it separates you from the Family of God.

This Replacement Theology is from the pits of hell and you will not find it in the Bible. As we have been saying on this site for so long now, Israel is the Church. The Church is Israel.

There is no Gentile Church. There are only Gentiles who have been blessed by the Body of Israel whom Jesus said He came to save. These Israelites of the Northern Kingdom are the ones responsible for spreading the gospel of their Messiah Yeshua. They were the ones that had been dispersed into all the Gentile Nations; put into place for this purpose. Once, they were found by their Good Shepherd, they, in turn went out into the by-ways in search for others.

Many Gentiles came to a Saving Knowledge of their Messiah through hearing, believing and coming to faith in Him. They were adopted into the Family of "Spiritual Israel". When you get adopted, you receive all the benefits of the natural born child. Jesus Christ never abandoned the Sheep in His Fold that He came to save...NEVER...yet for some reason, out of the Gentile Universal Church centered in Rome, came the Diabolical Lie that Jesus gave up on His own countrymen.

You'd think, in this day and age, when there is no lack of ability to search out a matter and undo a false teaching from their pastors and the seminaries, a person would do just that. Many individuals have but the over-all, those who just will not admit they have been wrong are the Pastors/Teachers. Are they able to put aside that great Pride? They are like the Pharisees who relish the attention of the people rather than dig a bit deeper for the Truth. We are in the End of Days when God promised we would learn many things that had been kept hidden in the past.

The Replacement Theology is a great lie out of Rome. There's something very wrong with a teacher/pastor that would rather go down into the Pit of Hell than to undo the false teachings that continued being passed down through many of the Protestant Daughters of Rome. Thank God for Individuals that are no longer under the thumb of a Cleric that continues to preach falsehoods. Thank God, these same individuals have learned, "If there is no Replacement Theology, then there is no pre-7 year Tribulation Rapture."

You see, since they, "Spiritual Israel" is of the same kinship as Natural Israel, another stupid teaching can be laid aside saying that God can't deal with the Jews until the Gentiles are taken out. That is Hog Wash. God can do anything He wants and doesn't need a bunch of Gentiles who are standing on some Hill Top waving their hands saying, "Here we are; your Gentile Church! Come and get us so you can get back to dealing with those stubborn Jews."

OK, now comes the question, "So, then who are the Jews?" I'm glad you asked. They are the ones of the Southern Kingdom that are made up of Judah, Benjamin and the Levites that remained with them.

There has to be some pastors and laymen out there that do know the Kingdom of Israel was divided after Solomon's 40 year reign. They were divided because of the great apostasy that had over-taken the Kingdom after David's reign. Solomon's 1,000 wives and concubines contributed to the fall of Israel.

The Northern Kingdom retained the name Israel and the Southern Kingdom were called Judah.

Would you believe, we have pastors who will tell you the two kingdoms are now one; that the two sticks which make up each portion are now ONE. That is another lie that has to keep making the rounds so that the other lies of a Gentile Church, a pre-7 year Tribulation Rapture and Modern day Israel being the fulfillment of God's complete plan can be validated.

For anyone that is reading this, here are the simple truths:

1. Jesus came unto the Lost Sheep of Israel (Northern Kingdom)
2. Jesus would not walk in Jewry (Southern Kingdom)
3. Jesus, after His crucifixion, made it possible for all Gentiles to be grafted into Spiritual Israel.
4. Born-Again Gentile and Israel are ONE ECCLESIA of YESHUA
5. Jesus Christ is returning again and it is for His True ecclesia, the Elect, whom He will gather out of the Four corners of Earth.
6. It is when All the nations gather against Jerusalem...then and only then...will this Southern Tribe known as Judah call out for the one that they turned over to Rome to have crucified. Then, they will say, "Blessed is He That Comes in The Name of the Lord". Matthew 23:39.

Jews and Israelites are not the same in God's eyes until Judah admits they made a huge mistake...not until they can put aside their Great Pride in themselves.

No, He has not given up on them; He is still waiting on them. It is up to them. God knows when it will be and then the two Sticks of the kingdoms can be united into One.

There is so much more that could be learned on this site, which many have thrown their verbal stones against because it goes against their long held fallacies taught to them in their Sunday School classes or by their pastors that came out of the Jesuit seminaries. We've given the evidence. Only you can discard the lies if you want to walk in the Truth of God's Word and not in Jewry or Jesuitism

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.