Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Storm Haven

Storm Haven - Part Three

She did as I asked, and I drove in the middle lane as we approached the “Y” in the road. When I was only a few hundred feet away, the Lord told me to go left towards Boise! I had not looked at this route at all, so I did not know what options I had. Different ones were calling us to check on our progress, and they were worried about the storms all around us.

Shortly after I turned towards Boise, someone called and asked if we were trapped on I-15 in the blizzard. They had seen on the news that there were cars trapped on I-15 about where we should have been. I replied we were on I-84. Ogden had been hit with snow behind us, closing the road, and where we should have been got hit, closing the road, but where we were was clear. Thank the Lord!

My telephone advisors suggested I take highway 95 north out of Boise to get where I was going, so I agreed. When I got to highway 95, once again the Lord changed my plans and told me to go straight. After I crossed into Oregon, another phone call came: “Are you trapped on highway 95 in the blizzard? You ought to be about there.” Once again I had escaped!

We crossed a mountain pass and dropped down into LeGrande, OR, and the Lord told me to stop at a motel. As we checked in, the clerk informed me that the next pass was closed! we would have been trapped there.

The next morning as we were checking out, a different clerk was on duty. I asked her if the pass was open, and she replied no, it was closed. As I pondered what I should do, she added, “You can’t get to Boise right now.” Boise? I had just come from Boise over that pass the night before! We had hit it with perfect timing. We stopped before getting to the closed pass, then that pass opened the next morning, but the one we had just crossed over was now closed!

We finished our trip without any more events and arrived in Priest River, Idaho with $1200 in our pocket, no house, no job, in February which is the absolute worse time to try to find something. We never missed a beat or a meal and all our needs have been supplied. I could go on with all the many things that have happened here, but I wanted to relate to each of you how the Lord directed us to move here and how He made the way.

I had another dream after we moved here in 2011. In that dream I saw people fleeing and their cars were on fire. A fire truck responding was off on the side of the road in flames as well. I heard “People are dying on their way North because they waited too late.” Regarding this dream I do not know where the road was, but I took it to mean that some people in the South should have moved North but they did not when the Lord prompted them to, and the consequence was that they all perished.

An amazing thing has happened since we have moved here. We have probably met at least 100 people, if not more, who have moved to this area who all say the Lord directed them to move here because of a calamity that is coming. Some from the west coast, some from the east coast, and many from Texas. One unique thing is that none of them are connected. They don’t know each other, they only know that the Lord has told them to move here and that it is a safe area.

I often have said that the safest place to be is in the center of God’s will, whether that is in the middle of the wilderness, in the city, or caught in the crossfire between two opposing armies. Make no mistake, there is a huge calamity coming to the United States. Our collective sins as a nation have piled up and judgement will come for that. I believe there are safe places in many areas of the U.S. and abroad, not just here. What is most important though is that we have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:21-23 “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doth the will of Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

We MUST have a relationship with our Lord Jesus. Yes we may be used in the gifts of the spirit, in casting out demons, in the sick being healed. Yet if we do not have a relationship with him it is all for nothing.

If we diligently seek to know what our heavenly Father would have us to do, I guarantee you that He WILL answer! Do not wait until you are caught in a crisis then expect that you will suddenly be kept from harm. He is calling, sending out a warning to all that will listen to prepare their hearts and in some cases to move their feet to a different location.

Many of you reading this letter live in my beloved Texas. I grew up citing the pledge of allegiance to the Texas flag, and it was instilled in me to be proud to be a Texan. Please hear me when I say this, I don’t think my beloved Texas is going to survive the calamity that is coming to its shores. I believe millions will die.

I do not have any particular revelation as to the time frame that this will take place, but I feel an urgency in my spirit to prepare NOW. Many signs point to the Fall of this year, 2015 bringing in many terrible things. I do not know this personally from the Lord about when it will happen, but I have already obeyed what the Lord has shown me to do to protect my family, and I have moved 2000 miles away to the place He has told me to move. I urge each of you in the strongest way possible to earnestly seek the Lord to know what He will have you and your family to do and to come to a place of peace (not complacency!) with that.

When the Lord directs you to do something, He will make the way for you, and provide for your every need, just as he has for my family and I. We have learned to live a very simple life here in Idaho. We purchased 5 acres and the girls have 6 milk sheep (for cheese), 1 meat sheep, 2 pygmy goats (useless pets unless I wanted some stringy meat) and 7 milk goats along with free range chickens and 8 rabbits.

We are off grid with solar panels and a generator providing our power and a old fashion outhouse. We currently haul our water, but I dug a well in December that we can throw a bucket into if we need to. It is peaceful here, and life is much simpler than when we lived in the city. We have learned to
be much more comfortable in a much smaller space, and I like it as does my family.

I am still learning more and more how to listen to the Lord Jesus and follow what He shows me to do. I had a lot that needed to be done to prepare here, so the Lord gave me the past 6 months off with pay! Now, not exactly the way I would have liked to. I drive a logging truck, and I fell on December
29th while at work and got knocked out. When I came back to myself I had memory loss for a while, confusion and head aches. I received a concussion, then went through post concussive syndrome. I came out of that about a month or so ago, now I have migraine headaches and nausea most days, so I am still off work.

It is no fun not feeling well, but most days I get a little something done that I would not have been able to do while working the 18 hour a day job I was doing before. Today I washed my clothes with our wringer washing machine (it uses much less water and electricity than a conventional machine) and hung them on the clothes line to dry. I also took the flatbed trailer up to the top of our hill so the girls could load up a lot of old car tires that were dumped on our property before we purchased it. We will use the tires to grow our garden in. We have a short growing season here and the black car tires heat up during the day helping the plants to grow. My 18 year old daughter Kim has a lot of starts she has been babying along, getting them ready to transplant.

Much of our diet consist of foods that we can purchase in bulk and that store well. Beans, corn, wheat and such. It is unbelievable how cheaply you can eat when you purchase by the 50 pound sack full, and it helps one to keep a well stocked pantry for hard times. We often eat oatmeal for breakfast or sometimes grind some white wheat to make homemade cream of wheat. Our youngest daughter Priscilla mixed the ingredients and made the dough today for wheat bread, and my wife Mary baked it, filling the house with the delicious smell of homemade bread. Mmmm!

Fortunately for us, we were already living very cheaply when the accident happened, so we have been able to get along quite well with the money workman’s comp sends each month, even though it is far less than a normal paycheck. In the days to come, many Americans will have to learn to live a lifestyle far different from the one they live today. Even now, many are struggling to make it as jobs dry up and natural disasters wipe out savings and possessions.

What action will you take with this? Please, my friends and family, please heed the warning. I know I risk sounding like a fool by writing this, but I would feel far worse if I did not say it. What is coming can not be circumvented by human reasoning, we must rely on the one true God who has everything in the palm of his hand, and we must learn to rely on Him.
I love all of y’all!
Jeff Higdon
P.O. Box 616
Priest River, ID 83856
happyhigdons@yahoo.com
---
Brothers and sisters, I believe Jeff’s dream of the storm coming to America is divinely inspired. Yahweh is warning His people of what is to come. Yahweh made known to Jeff that the storm will be threefold. First, it will bring great spiritual destruction to America. Second, it will bring great financial destruction to America. Third, it will bring great physical destruction to America.

Dear reader, as a member of the body of Christ, I ask you what you will do? Will you disregard this warning and spend the coming months as if you are on holiday? Will you continue chasing the dollar and paying lip service to Christ? Will you respond half-heartedly, perhaps moving your car to slightly higher ground? If these actions describe your response you will be swept away with the coming onslaught. You and your family will suffer terribly when tragedy could be avoided.

There is only one response that will secure the blessing and protection of Yahweh on your life. You must count all as loss, surrender your life to the will of God, and commit yourself to a wholehearted obedience to whatever He requires you to do. To such ones the Lord will be a strong tower in a time of distress such as has not been known before.

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days.

Postscript: I have included brother Jeff's contact information above should any reader desire to contact him. Jeff has been out of work due to his concussion for the past 6 months, receiving Worker's Comp payments which do not amount to his regular wages. If any are led to send a financial gift to Jeff, I know it would be appreciated. It might go a long way toward making their primitive living experience a little less primitive. At this time they have no running water and are desirous of getting a pump to draw water from the shallow well on their property.

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws

Parables Blog: www.parablesblog.blogspot.com

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.