Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warning to a Watchman

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

The Ministry of a Watchman

Mike Hoggard covered this subject in his post of May 24th, 2015. I'd like to add some of my own insight to this.

What is a Watchman?
First of All, Ezekiel was a priest and a contemporary of Jeremiah of Ancient Israel whom was called to be a prophet/watchman so we know that, although he was not at all popular with his people because he spoke the Words of Truth & Warning from the Lord which they did not want to hear it, he did what he was called to do. He did not sit back and wish that his job was finished but was anointed to forge ahead and do it.

Are all called to be a Watchman? Short answer; NO!

Ezekiel 2:1-10 (KJV)
"And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee. And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me. And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day. For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God. And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them. And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house. And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious. But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee. And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein; And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.

Who was and is Israel?

1. They were Impudent Children

2. They were Stiff-hearted

3. They were a Rebellious House of Israel

God told Ezekiel not to be afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

Ezekiel warned Ancient Israel and then was himself, exiled into Babylon 11 years before Jerusalem fell. But he told them to set Watchmen on the wall to watch for the invasion to come. It was not "if" it would come but that it would come. This means more then just standing on the wall as a look-out; it means to speak to the people of what they must do, first of all "Spiritually" and also " physically". We know that some listened but most did not. They were not to just sit there and think that there would be Divine Deliverance for the lot of them as a nation.

What is the Sword? It is war/judgment

Ezekiel 33:2-4 " Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

What is the Trumpet? This Trumpet was made of silver and is a symbol of the tried/perfected Word of God.

Ezekiel 33:6 "He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Is God speaking to just Ancient Israel in this warning? Or is He speaking to all those that are His people through the Gospel Message that came forth from the Lost Sheep of Israel unto the Gentiles also?

This is something that must really be considered by those that believe themselves to be just a Gentile Church. You do not know your roots anymore than the Northern Tribe of Israel, whom God dispersed among the world, whom mixed with Gentile Nations.

Firstly, He used His Sword of Punishment on these Impudent, Stiff-hearted and Rebellious Children of Israel. Secondly, He did what He said He would do and that was to come as Their Redeemer. The Word of God has told us that the Lord Jesus Christ came, not unto the Jews (He would not walk in Jewry) but unto the House of Israel.

Well, where were the House of Israel? So, what is the answer? Did they become as a Gentile ecclesia or did they remain the Sheep of the Great Shepherd, first called out as His Chosen through whom would come the message of their God?

Is the Gentile ecclesia out of Rome or out of Israel?

If you say Rome, then yes, you are a pagan, gentile church but if you can put aside your former teachings & pagan holidays and realize it is all about Our Great Shepherd coming unto His Own firstly and opening the way for the Gentile to be grafted into the Fold, then you have no choice but to discard "The Dispensation regarding the Gentiles". After all, it is a farce that came out of Rome.

If the ecclesia understands who they are, what are they looking for?

They are looking for the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ in the Clouds where every eye shall see Him. That is at the time when finally "The Mystery of God" will be accomplished. It is the Mystery that Paul spoke about when He said, 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 (KJV) " Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.".

Now, the question of whom is a Watchman.

A Watchman knows that a Sword is coming. He keeps a look-out as he keeps the people alert. He tells the people what they can expect according to God's Word in these Last Days. Those are the very things we see coming to pass now concerning the famines, earthquakes, plagues, wars and rumors of wars with all the other details such as camps & beheadings, which will all increase in intensity.

Well, aren't the believers all around the world experiencing those things? But, to the Spoiled Western ecclesia, that is them and the Rapture is for you, the Gentile Church who have bought into the lie that you won't have to suffer these things. What makes you so much more special? And how about the people perishing now...aren't they mostly Christians also?

It is a very serious thing to be a Watchman. First of all, the Intelligence (Word of God) being passed along must be correct or you are misleading those you believe you are influencing. A Watchman is responsible for those he speaks to or their blood is on their hands. Not all that believe they are a Watchman has been called as Mike Hoggard makes plain in his message. Perhaps, your calling is another job.

We, on this site post the latest news around the world, economic reports and prophetic news as a warning to those that think the world is going on like it always has. Are all the reports accurate? Of course not but much is true. That is for the reader to discern using their resources of the Internet and above all the Bible. However, we know the world is changing quickly, just as the Lord warned it would.

War is coming upon the North American Continent because God must judge it as He is doing elsewhere. No Rapture has come to others and it will not come here until that 7th and final Trumpet is sounded. Meanwhile, if you are a Watchman, please tell the truth because your responsibilities are very serious.

Gerlinda

The Ministry of a Watchman - Mike Hoggard

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uTfHOZBlNw

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Warning to a Watchman

bump

Re: Warning to a Watchman

bump