Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It is the Message that is God's Concern, not the Messenger

This study of Planet X or as Gill Broussard refers to as Planet 7X because it is seven times larger than planet earth, is fascinating but confusing as I have learned despite looking at it several times. I am grateful to Steven for helping get past the one hurdle that I had that kept me from seeing the complete picture as Gill intended for it to be seen.

For those of you that want to get into this study, let me share with you my own hurdle so that you do not stop to try to climb over, crawl through or go around it and get way-laid by it. When Planet X enters & passes through earth's orbit the first time, earth is nowhere in the picture. (I thought it was) It is, in fact, in the 10:00'clock position of the picture that Gill provides with the sun at the 12:00 O'clock point and Planet X is seen at the 3:00 O'clock position. It does make a difference as you may find out later.

Planet X, being the Giant that it is carries with it a huge tail of debri, leaves behind a giant debri field at it's crossing of earth's orbit.

Now, let's go on. Planet X or the Fiery Dragon as it is also referred to by the Ancients is moving in an oblong circuit and will turn it's corner around the sun on Feb. 17, 2016 and head back out. At it's turning, it actually gathers momentum, speeding up in it's exit.

By March 26, 2016, Passover, Planet 7X, also known as The Destroyer, catches up and passes earth. I can't even say, "Can you imagine because we cannot" but imagine, this fiery Illumination is 7 times the size of earth thus has a magnetic pull 7 times stronger than earth, what it will do to earth? Earth will be pulled out of it's orbit. The poles will actually shift. Isaiah 24:20 tells exactly what will happen, "The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage."

Can you imagine why men's hearts will fail them for what they see coming upon earth as this huge red thing called "Fiery Dragon" by the ancients is seen heading toward earth? Do you think some men will live long enough to actually fall on their knees and repent and seek the Lord Jesus Christ? Let us hope and pray that is so.

Prior to this time, during and afterwards, there will be all of the catastrophes that Jesus had warned about in His Gospels. What we have seen, with the death of birds, fish and animals, is an indication of just how far we are along in this destruction coming upon the earth. The earth is expanding, cracking open, poisonous gases coming up from the core of the earth. Waters are turning blood red. This explains the increase of earthquakes and intensity occurring in places not even known to have earthquakes. Volcanoes have come to life spewing out their hot flames and lava. There will be a giant earthquake that will virtually set off the other fault lines around the earth.

Revelation chapter 6 is taking place. Although earth is reeling to and fro, it continues to travel 5 more months and finally enters the Debri Field left earlier at the Planet's entrance. This will be Chapter 7. How much can earth stand? Do you see why Jesus called it Great Tribulation and if He didn't shorten those day, no man would be left?

The Powers that be know this giant thing, called The Destroyer, is coming. They are watching it with their giant telescopes and through their various satellites shot up into the heavens. They actually hope to stop it by keeping an eye upon it. These Powers are of the wicked one whom is determined to remake earth as he wants it and to rule. He knows he can't win but that doesn't stop him from deceiving the world into thinking he is god who will rule in the place of our Lord Jesus Christ.

These Powers that be are also the ones, who have determined a long, long time ago to keep hidden from the masses what will really take place while they have carved themselves shelters deep underground (all over the world) which they believe will hide them from the eyes of the Holy One of Israel that is coming.

These Powers that be are also the ones that gave the masses a false hope of a pre-7 year Tribulation Rapture....no worry...no need to keep your eye upon that which is coming....you will be out of here long before there is even a hint of trouble. REALLY?

What do you think you see happening now at this time, the year of 2015, has been happening for some time, in fact?

I am grateful to Steven for exposing these things. I am grateful for learning so much more than I could ever have hoped to understand on a site that believed there was a Rapture taking place before this would take place. I am not too proud to think I know it all and neither is Steven.

Whether you like the messenger is of no concern, it is the message that we hope to pass along despite being labeled the various terms that we have seen pointing in this direction.

Our prayer is to serve God, each in our own expertise as we have been called to do and with His Grace, which is sufficient for us all, perhaps there will be less criticism and a bit more gratitude.

Sometimes Christians are like little children who don't like the wrappings around a gift and fail to open it until all the others have been opened.....only to find, the best gift of all was inside the wrapping they thought wasn't very attractive at all.....so much time wasted in the speculating, wasn't it?

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

PLANET-X (7X) ORBITAL PATH

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7S-dzOmYE&list=PLp79wLlx8oyi51MFg87kt7fdrGnWrlYvE&index=1