Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
And Death Followed Him

Ophiuchus, the 13th Zodiac may point to the Rebel of the End Age.

Loved this Video!

It is fast moving and so detailed that even if one is new to the workings of those that belong to the Secret Societies of Satan, they would be able to grasp what has been taking place since the fall of Lucifer and his determination to gain the Throne of God.

I urge people to put aside the tales of gods and goddess as being nothing more than mere Mythology. They are the actual stories gathered from every culture that are revealing what Lucifer and his followers have doing when they mixed their seed with the seed of man.

You've read the scriptures that tell that Iron and Clay cannot adhere? Well, it is talking about the Fallen Angel's seed and the seed of man, made from the clay of the earth, not being able to successfully mix and replace the Creation of God. It always results into a hybred.

The names are changed but the culprits are the same. One who was, is and will return is discussed.

Man is a mere vessel through which these Fallen Angels have been patiently indwelling, using in their moving the pieces on their Free-Mason checker board for the final take-over of the world. As I have said myself, they may call it a New World Order but in reality it is bringing back The Old World Order.

I encourage everyone to watch this video by Rob Skiba. It is one of the best out there, easy to listen and easy to understand as he puts the dots together for everyone. In fact, you may be shocked what a bunch of lies Americans have been fed from day one.

Ophiuchus, as noted in the above information and in the video is the 13th House of the Zodiac is spoken about but not accepted by the Astrologers. However the Astronomers cannot dismiss his appearance; the man grappling with the huge snake. He is seen between the constellations of Scorpio and Sagittarius. This seems to suggest his place of importance between Scorpio (the sign of the A/C) and Sagittarius (the sign of the man on the horse) Between the months of Middle October to Middle of December.

In mythology, Ophiucus is identified with the healer Asclepius, the son of Apollo, who was able to bring the dead back to life. Realizing his power, Hades convinced Zeus to kill Asclepius with a lightning bolt, and he was placed into the stars as a constellation after his death.

So, we know that Ophiucus is best known for raising Orion from the Dead and emptying Hades. As you watched the video, you found out that Orion is another name for Nimrod who ruled Babylon. Also, we must connect the fact that another interesting aspect of Ophiuchus is that it is the only sign of the Zodiac which is linked to a real man. Who is that real man? Who is it that is associated with Ophiucus?

Is it the very man/luciferian presently occupying the White House that has his eyes upon The World's Throne. We know he is one of the hybred because of the message written at the dedication of the One World Freedom Tower on August 2, 2012. Most unknown people would merely take this as a message that America is not defeated by what happened at the Twin Towers and will come back stronger but this is not the case. These are the Fallen Angels who have not forgotten and who are determined to return.

They Have a Vendetta

I'd like to put another connection to this person who is known for raising Orion from the Dead. Do we remember March 23, 2010 when Anibus sailed up the New York Harbor. This giant Jackal headed god with a suitcase at his feet was a mystery to most of us but we now know that suitcase meant he had moved in to stay. What did he represent?

Like many ancient Egyptian deities, Anubis assumed different roles in various contexts. Depicted as a protector of graves as early as the First Dynasty (c. 3100 – c. 2890 BC), Anubis was also an embalmer.

Notice this: By the Middle Kingdom (c. 2055 – 1650 BC), Anubis was replaced by Osiris in his role as Lord of the underworld. One of his prominent roles was as a god who ushered souls into the afterlife. We know that Osiris is also known as Apollo and Nimrod.

But what about ushering souls OUT of the afterlife? Did he recently have authority to open the pits of Hell and release demonic spirits? Was CERN connected to this event when reports came that people were seeing Giant beings at night?

Could this be what the Giant Sculpture discussed in Skiba's video represents.... those Giants seen buried in the sand with his large hand outstretched as if coming back to life from down below?

Discussed is the year 2011 when there began to happen many mysterious deaths of birds & animals plus the great increase weather anomalies that caused great destruction. It seems that the words of Jesus in Matthew 24 were coming to life with the great increase of earthquakes, wars and rumors of war. It would be plumb ignorant of us to say things are normal. Did Great Tribulation begin? In the video of "California is Sliding into the Sea", the author told back in 1937 visions given to him how he saw events that began with many dead birds lying in the streets. That has been fulfilled, hasn't it?

Everyone expected something big to happen Dec. 21, 2012. We didn't see any change in the natural but in the spiritual world in which these people operate, there was something that happened before the end of the time period which would include Ophiuchus, the one to bring Orion/Osirus back to life.

As I have said before, the fact that in early December, the 16th of 2012, 10 kings gathered around a coffin placed upon an altar for a Grand Ritual of great importance. It was during the time period of Nelson Mandella's funeral that allowed them all to have a cover to gather at that time-line since Mandella had passed in June and put on ice until that time. But, more importantly was the timing of when the sun would shine down through the hole above this temple in South Africa whose rays would shine down upon the one lying in the coffin. The one lying in the coffin is the very same one who wrote the words on the One World Trade Center.

As I was rereading the above information, I began to reflect on the discussion that Steven had with me regarding Obama and how he did not feel he was the A/C although he seemed to portray the part of someone instrumental in his being revealed. Remember what we just learned? That statue coming up New York Harbor, which now sits at the Denver Airport, had moved into his new quarters. Anubus is no longer Lord of Sheol since his demotion but is connected with ushering many into Sheol. According to Mythology, he also has a brother named Hell. What is it one of the horsemen represent?

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

So, the revealing of Ophiuchus has connected more of the dots about this mystery man. I leave it all up to you, the one reading and watching the video to see what dots you can put together.

Thanks, as always Steven for opening up these opportunities to dig deeper into the what the Bible teaches. It is beginning to make more and more sense.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Please take the time to listen to Rob Skiba's presentation.
Babylon Rising (potential End Times outcome)

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwlJ42_ZUM

Re: And Death Followed Him

The Genesis Revelation Part 4: Babylon Rising and the First Shall Be Last
This is video is the full version of the fourth lecture I gave at the Pocola, OK conference in January 2016. It deals with the subjects I covered in my first book, Babylon Rising: And The First Shall Be Last, specifically related to the potential return of Nimrod via an Omega Plan.
====Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQYczvHQO6k

Babylon Rising: And The First Shall Be Last [FULL] (by Rob Skiba) New World Order
This presentation from Rob Skiba is based on his book of the same name. His research on the fallen angels and nephilim is incredible. Combining history, archaeological evidence and Biblical text, he discusses how the mysteries of our past connect with the future of the new world order. Babylon is rising with the New World Order, and if you are unaware of the great deception, it is critical that you keep doing research into what's really going on in the world. The truth goes deeper than any of us could have ever imagined. We don't have enough imagination to sense what we're missing.
====Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33tXPMSJF3g