Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BEWARE of this man: Are you following him?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Paul Begley? Is he or isn't he a False Prophet and even more than that, is he a Shill for the Vatican?

Over two years ago, Steven shared with me his strong concerns regarding Paul Begley. He mentioned how Paul comes on strong about giving your heart to Christ and seems so very sincere but there is something about the man that doesn't sit well with him. But, he said he would continue to post his news and wait.....wait for what? He wondered how long it would be before some discerning Christian would express the same concern.

With that, I began to watch & listen more carefully. I kept noticing his big Red Stone ring on his right hand. Was it a Masonic ring, Order of the Knights of Malta or one of the other Secret Societies that serve the Vatican? No matter what order of the Illuminati you belong, you wear their crest somewhere. Hillary Clinton and all of the Congress women began to wear The Phoenix, which unknowing people saw as an "Eagle" showing patriotism to our country. The Phoenix is the death of America and the rising up of the New Order. Do you see how really ignorant we are as a people?

Finally, a few weeks ago, I saw the video of Paul Begely observing "The Last Supper". As a former Catholic and someone quite familiar with the things of the Occult, I heard his words that said we are to regard the wafer/bread as the Body of Christ because that is what it is, His actual body. Then he began to get all emotional over the Cup of His Blood, as he convinced the people that we are to drink His blood. That Red Flag really came up and hit me in the face. I knew of this lie since I practiced the Catholic religion.

This is cannibalism of which the Synagogue of Satan partakes. THEY[/u] sacrifice the body and blood of innocent children, eat & drink of that sacrifice. It is no different with this that they do in their Unbloody Sacrifice of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "Do this in remembrance of Me". But what a twist of words by Paul Begely in keeping with the Vatican theme. Watch this presentation here and see what I am saying.

Steven was correct in his concerns over Paul Begely. When Begely made the sign of the cross on himself (as a good servant of the Vatican) there no longer was any doubt. And it was a big, proud show of crossing himself.

Give thought to the Tau/Cross because you will soon learn that it is not a symbol of reverence but of death. The Tau stands for Tammuz, the pagan son of the pagan Queen of Heaven.

If you have doubts, consider that Constantine the Roman Emperor was supposedly knocked off his horse and saw a vision and words that said, "Go and conquer in this sign". That was the cross. Did Constantine become a Christian? Did he get rid of all the false gods? Nope, he just renamed them all and the people continued to be happy and serve him as the Roman Empire went out and conquered the known world.

The Romans were famous for putting people to death on the Cross and yes, there are many different shapes. There are the ones that look like a T. Or, an X or like the one most of the occult wear, the upside down cross. Then there is the one that the Vatican keeps Jesus upon as a reminder of His Death. But do not be deceived, they rejoice in His death because they continue to serve their main god Lucifer and all the lesser gods. Two years ago, at their Easter service, the Cantor sang in Latin about Lucifer, their Light Bearer. Please do your research on that.

I am finding out that most of the early Christians were Israelites and understood the importance of the Lamb of God who died for them. The Lamb is in keeping of the Passover Feast, not the cross. Also, the Menorah is a symbol for Israel, not the ugly Star of David ( The Sign of Raphim which Solomon worshipped) And beware the Sign of the Fish...that's the Dagon god.

Do you think we, as believers, have been a bit ignorant? Well, let's say we were hood-winked. Do we follow blindly the traditions of man? You bet until finally, the truth is put in our face enough so that the Holy Spirit is able to break through our thick skulls.

I, for one, am very thankful that, Steven keeps posting all the various topics that should make us do our own diligence. I've said it often, there is a virtual library posted on this site and on Face-Book.

So, now you all know about Paul Begely.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: BEWARE of this man: Are you following him?

Hi Everyone,

No One person has it all figured out.

We all see dimly

The more you read your own bible

The more you pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things

The more you will see!

Do you still believe in a 7 yr pre tribulation rapture ? ( false teaching )

Do you still listen ( false pastors, teachers doctrines ) and post or go to 7 yr pre tribulation sites?

Do you call yourself a watchman yet still do not see?

May the LORD ( JESUS CHRIST ) reveal the truth to you.

Now that you know I will continue to post Pastor Paul Begley the more you read your own bible the more you will see the false teachings......Pastor Paul is NOT the only one with false teachings......Many pastors say KJV ONLY and they are deceived too! ( KJV only but not the book of ENOCH????)

Let me leave you with this:

Rom 3:4-11

4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose ****ation is just.

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
KJV

Steven